Demi officially debuts her new look AGAIN!

DaddyIssuesX

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlazingLovatic

• DaddyIssuesX

• DemiLovato

• Nip Tuck

rihannabiggestfan

Better than I expected!

16 minutes ago, 19SLAYED89 said:

Yeah I just saw that on my TL, she's #1 on twitter :clap3: Its odd how her new hairstyle made more noise than her failed engagement and 10 singles she released this year.

You think this made more noise than the 4 consecutive top 40 hit singles she had this year? Lol, dream on

It’s not her best look but she don’t looks bad 

Now let’s see in this photos it look decent let’s see how this hair looks on a music video.

is a mix of Miley Bangerz & Rihanna Rated R for sure 

4 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

I would say her Witness is here but Witness is more successful than any of her albums so

DEMI was definitely bigger than Witness and so was TMYLM if i’m correct. 

5 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

DEMI was definitely bigger than Witness and so was TMYLM if i’m correct. 

Witness went Top 10 in 24 countries vs DEMI in 14.

DEMI sold 482,000 copies after four years in the US vs Witness 311,000 in three years, in a time where streaming took over.

Looking at certifications, CTTR was bigger than Heart Attack, Bon Appetit bigger than Neon Lights, and Swish Swish bigger than Really Don’t Care.

Considering DEMI is bigger than TMYLM, Witness was clearly bigger than that album too nnn

BlazingLovatic
23 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

DEMI sold 482,000 copies after four years in the US vs Witness 311,000 in three years, in a time where streaming took over.

Looking at certifications, CTTR was bigger than Heart Attack, Bon Appetit bigger than Neon Lights, and Swish Swish bigger than Really Don’t Care.

Considering DEMI is bigger than TMYLM, Witness was clearly bigger than that album too nnn

these were released in the same year and Witness had 5 singles vs. TMYLM's 2 singles

Spotify

TMYLM - 1.736bn 

Witness - 1.156bn

DEMI era was very also undercertified 

27 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

DEMI overall sold 1.2M+ whilst Witness hasn’t even crossed the 900K mark if i recall correctly. If we’re counting CSPC units DEMI is at 3.3M and TMYLM at 2.8M whilst Witness is at 2.2M.

Witness only beats it in terms of singles and that’s because they were released in completely different music climates , DEMI era still sold more pure singles.

TMYLM outsells in terms of CSPC, outstreams it on Spotify and was selling better pure numbers in its week by week than Witness was. 

SNS >> CTTR
Bon Appetit > TMYLM

ELC > Swish Swish 

Edited by DaddyIssuesX
BlazingLovatic
3 minutes ago, DaddyIssuesX said:

DEMI overall sold 1.2M+ whilst Witness hasn’t even crossed the 900K mark if i recall correctly. If we’re counting CSPC units DEMI is at 3.3M and TMYLM at 2.8M whilst Witness is at 2.2M.

Witness only beats it in terms of singles and that’s because they were released in completely different music climates , DEMI era still sold more pure singles.

TMYLM outsells in terms of CSPC, outstreams it on Spotify and was selling better pure numbers in its week by week than Witness was. 

SNS >> CTTR
Bon Appetit > TMYLM

ELC > Swish Swish 

SNS (and Solo too) individually has more Spotify streams than every single song in Katy's discography as well

14 minutes ago, Alfred said:

why is she just always so extra ?

she had long black hair for ages and the one time she decides to dye her blonde and cut it short she's extra?

5 minutes ago, DemiLovato said:

she had long black hair for ages

This. While I’m not really liking this new look (yet), the looks she’s been serving is getting old and boring. She needs to spice things up and she’s doing just that.