Wonder Woman 1984 heads to HBO MAX

1 hour ago, Almost Home said:

:deadbanana4:

This is so stupid, if no one is gonna show up on its original release date then what it makes it seem the gp will show up a month after :deadbanana4:

unless the vaccine is a success and miss rona gets ha ass whooped 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almost Home

• rac7d

• zaso

• D_Man3379

BlooRiverAnimal

Eye mean, what are they supposed to do? Hold on to the film until 2023?? Like? :deadbanana2:

anyways, super excited for this. hopefully, BW is next. :duca: 

9 hours ago, Sam96 said:

This is so stupid, if no one is gonna show up on its original release date then what it makes it seem the gp will show up a month after :deadbanana4:

unless the vaccine is a success and miss rona gets ha ass whooped 

I think it's smart. Once it's pulled off HBO Max, many people will buy it on bluray/DVD/digital when it's released and they can make a lot of money that way. Of course it won't make that much in theaters with the pandemic and half of them closed.

2 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

I think it's smart. Once it's pulled off HBO Max, many people will buy it on bluray/DVD/digital when it's released and they can make a lot of money that way. Of course it won't make that much in theaters with the pandemic and half of them closed.

Yeah that’s true. I’m just excited we’re gonna lay gonna watch it... do you think we’ll get WW3?

Movie theaters in here aren't closed yet people don't come any close. It's the smartest decision - the only problem is that HBO Max isn't available in here so most people are going to torrent the movie. It's smart from one side, but it will cost Warner Bro. millions. 

I thought with the vaccine and stuff we would be able to go back to some sort of normal in three or four months, but this pandemic isn't slowing down.

On 11/18/2020 at 9:38 PM, filmman said:

yep

Based on what? Leaks that sounded like a very typical plot for most comic boo movies that do well at the box office? Based on everything i saw from leaks and the trailer. I can tell Patty has a better understanding of the character of Wonder Woman than what we saw in the first movie.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:24 PM, zaso said:

not them begging for a disney+ release... leave black widow alonee :monkey: we've been waiting for this for years, we can wait more

the way it could've been a big success because of the mcu drought this year and now it's gonna be the only $100m grossing mcu film :monkey: **** covid

As we speak, Disney is planning to make Cruella a Disney+ movie

Disney Mulling Pivot Of ‘Pinocchio’, ‘Peter Pan’, ‘Cruella’ From Theatrical To Disney+ Premieres

No final decision has been made, but Deadline hears that the uncertainty of the future theatrical marketplace has Disney looking at launching a number of its upcoming tentpole family films on Disney+ instead of the theatrical release bows that were envisioned when the films were developed and green lit. At this point, the films being discussed to make that pivot are Cruella, the Craig Gillespie-directed live-action re-imaging of the animated classic that stars Emma Stone and Emma Thompson; the Robert Zemeckis-directed Pinocchio that has Tom Hanks starring; and Peter Pan and Wendy, the David Lowery-directed film that has Grown-ish star Yara Shahidi set to play Tinker Bell.

The Marvel film Black Widow with Scarlett Johansson is not being contemplated for a streaming bow, Deadline hears.

https://deadline.com/2020/11/disney-plus-moving-pinocchio-cruella-peter-pan-and-wendy-no-theaters-1234619134/

But the good news is they're still not considering to make Black Widow a streaming movie now. I guess the MCU brand is too valuable for a Disney+ movie

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • 2 weeks later...