• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almost Home

• rac7d

• zaso

• D_Man3379

1 minute ago, rac7d said:

BET

i expect it in February and it will be free on Disney plus cuz ain’t no one gonna pay this time after mulan

and they look greedy as hell

I didn't even watch Mulan even after it became free on disney+. It didn't look anything like the animated version so I wasn't into it.

1 minute ago, rac7d said:

She wanted to be the one to save theaters

this descion was out of her control clearly

Yeah, I know.

AT&T forced her and the studio to give a boost to HBO Max but it’s still funny.

24 minutes ago, zaso said:

what other movies do you guys think are going to be released on streaming services?

james bond, a quiet place, f9, jungle cruise, morbius, black widow have the closest release dates from march to july 2021

Emma Stone's Cruella 

It doesn't look like a movie that you have to watch at the cinema. It's perfect to launch a family friendly movie with okay level visial effects on streaming service. I think it is most likely that Disney will make it a Disney+ movie. It'll be the new The Witches situation all over again

Poor Emma Stone. It was suppoed to be her Angie's Maleficient moment

Edited by Starry Eyes
9 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

The fact that this could have pushed 1 billion at the box office :dancehall3:

32 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

WB just flushed a bunch of money down the toilet. A shame. 

What money, there’s no money in the box office currently, domestic or worldwide. At least with this moving to HBO Max they can promote their streaming service, which is a key component of studios financial well-being nowadays. It’s the sensible decision to make, instead of just delaying it even further.

32 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

WB just flushed a bunch of money down the toilet. A shame. 

No. This is the best decision. Im surprised they waited this long to do this but studios have been extremely hopeful/delusional about this pandemic.

HBO Max needs this movie. It’s a smart business move. 

2 minutes ago, Rence said:

I hope they bring the movie to the theaters here. I don't want to waste the experience by watching on TV :rip:

Go if you dare

but I can now watch with my family safely  at home on our large tv

1 minute ago, Starry Eyes said:

Emma Stone's Cruella 

It looks like the new The Witches. I think it is highly possible that they make it a Disney+ movie

oh I just checked its release date and you're right and it's actually perfect for disney+ 

44 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

The Witches (2020) had a cinema release/was sold as PVOD in markets where HBO Max isn’t available and is on streaming on HBO-owned or streaming services in those regions.

So I’m guessing this will be the same. 

That's a relief. Glad to know that I'll be able to watch Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas Day safely

Thanks for the explaination

Edited by Mythology
1 minute ago, Mythology said:

That's a relief. Glad to know that I'll be able to watch Wonder Woman 1984 on Christmas Day safely

Thanks for the explaination

You should check with your local WB page or distributor they usually post the info on their social media on the availability of each release. :gaycat3:

At this point it’s for the best! This pandemic has no end in sight! WW1984 would have been huge. Theaters will take years and years to recover so 1 Bill was out of the question. Maybe WW3z

2 minutes ago, Almost Home said:

You should check with your local WB page or distributor they usually post the info on their social media on the availability of each release. :gaycat3:

On my way to:gaycat3:

BoyLikeYouSuxx
2 minutes ago, chris1991 said:

At this point it’s for the best! This pandemic has no end in sight! WW1984 would have been huge. Theaters will take years and years to recover so 1 Bill was out of the question. Maybe WW3z

With this likely to not do well I’m hoping they don’t hold back for WW3. I would love to see Circe and Medusa as the villains and a whole slew of greek lore/world building!! :duca:

1 hour ago, Raver said:

Damn & HBO Max is still not on ROKU smh 

Have to think a deal gets done before then right? WB will be motivated to close a deal & add more Roku user subs before the launch of their movie. And no way Roku lets Fire TV and literally every other streaming platform get access to 1984 while they're sitting on the sidelines and going out sad? :deadbanana4:

It makes no sense for either to keep holding out but I guess we'll see. 

I’m glad they’re doing this. It would be irresponsible to release a highly awaited blockbuster franchise film into the few theaters that are open. The covid spreading would be through the roof!

1 hour ago, Starry Eyes said:

This is so sad

2020 was supposed to be the year that female action heroes prove their power in box office. It’s such a shame that Birds of Prey and Mulan underperformed and things are not looking good for WW1984

Disney+ better keep their hands off Black Widow. I wonder will Disney make Emma Stone’s Cruella a Disney+ movie

Wp0ZHXY.gif

1 hour ago, zaso said:

all of this. the way I was looking forward to this year's bo because of all the female superhero films and it was all ruined

I hope this doesn't happen to bw :biblio: I've been waiting for that movie for 8 years and I need it to be a big bo success to prove the haters wrong :biblio:

Not Black Widow starts trending on Twitter and people are begging Disney to release BW on Disney+
I feel like It’s inevitable that they’ll release this on Disney+ along with a cinema release at this point unless the pandemic will end and cinemas will recover miraculously:chick3:

Disney is losing money and they need more people to subscribe to Disney+. Cinemas won’t recover that soon and Disney is not able to make enough profits by only releasing BW on cinema just like Tenet

2Y9Xoqr.jpg
iqf4zk1.jpg

Edited by Starry Eyes