Buffy

BoA - Re-enacts music videos! 20th Anniversary

Buffy

KPop Queen BoA gave fans a tribute of a lifetime. She just came out with a TV special celebrating 20 years in music and legit re-enacted music videos for her hit singles. RIP me! When will ANY of our faves? The nostalgia. No.1. :weeps:

2:53 - Listen To My Heart, Valenti, No.1

8:05 - Only One

13:19 - Eat You Up

14:26 - Girls On Top

17:22 - My Name

20:57 - Kiss My Lips

25:13 - Atlantis Princess performance

Edited by Buffy

rihannabiggestfan

got ROBBED :jonny5:

diogozsz

I really hope SM doesn't end up ****ing this up. The rollout for her comeback has been amazing so it has everything to become a legendary one.

Edited by diogozsz

Superbitch

Oh wow @ eat you up! She still

got it Omg kween 

:weeps:

the way I really wanted her to happen to

bad with her English album 

LustSpell

I Did It For Love is still that smash omfg. I remember when she had the event in MapleStory to make music videos for it for promo and it got so huge. :jonny5:QUEEN

Cobato

I Watched yesterday. It was good. Im not feeling the hair color on her though.

mathekr

Imagine being this iconic :jonny5:

Buffy
1 hour ago, Cobato said:

I Watched yesterday. It was good. Im not feeling the hair color on her though.

I love it!! It reminds me of the hair color she had during Atlantis Princess era. 

1 hour ago, diogozsz said:

I really hope SM doesn't end up ****ing this up. The rollout for her comeback has been amazing so it has everything to become a legendary one.

Is she coming out with a Korean album? I didn’t fully watch the 20th anniversary video. I skipped around haha. I recently listened to her Japanese song “I Believe.” She has some powerful vocals in there that reminds me of Jewel Song/her early vocals. I feel like she’s used her nasal head voice for way too many years now... 

Edited by Buffy

Pop Life
30 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I love it!! It reminds me of the hair color she had during Atlantis Princess era. 

Is she coming out with a Korean album? I didn’t fully watch the 20th anniversary video. I skipped around haha. I recently listened to her Japanese song “I Believe.” She has some powerful vocals in there that reminds me of Jewel Song/her early vocals. I feel like she’s used her nasal head voice for way too many years now... 

Yeah she's releasing a full album at the start of next month 

Junho_lover

Damn, Eat you Up is what got me hooked into Kpop back then....I was obsessed and always posting about her back then! I would still love another English Bop <3 

wolfaire

Whew the Queen's still got it but where's Do the Motion?? 

Only One, Listen to My Heart, Valenti :jonny5:

Daddy

She still got It, UGH! :worship:

BlackoutZone

That was so good :jonny: She is so iconic

IBeMe

omg this makes me feel so nostalgic. what a legend and one of the trailblazers in both K-pop and J-pop :weeps: :heart2: 

Mirrorcle

Why she ditched Hurricane Venus for Kiss My Lips?

She started so young, 20 years into her career and she's just 34.

xrosup

See when you are a LEGEND

Exodus

ICONIC. I wish more artists would do things like this to commemorate their anniversaries. That trifecta that was LISTEN TO MY HEART/VALENTI/NO.1 was brilliant. I realize it was for a Korean comeback, but I wish they would have focused more on how big she was in Japan. There were so many songs there like Meri Kuri that are classics. What a waste to perform Kiss My Lips???

Also, what happened to her face. I can't quite put my finger on it, but something looks different. She needs to lay off the plastic surgery.