• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaneloberlin

• nooniebao

• Cotton

• Ivan_brit

trainsskyscrapers

I like the fact she's going for a solo song as the release single. :clap3: Hope the song is what Megan needs to get her 2nd solo top 10 single.

professor2000
39 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

I like the fact she's going for a solo song as the release single. :clap3: Hope the song is what Megan needs to get her 2nd solo top 10 single.

What was her first solo Top 10?  I’m assuming you mean H100? 

8 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

Looks like she has great promo lined up. 

Whats The line up promo??

Besides this video & the AMAs?? 

trainsskyscrapers
40 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

What was her first solo Top 10?  I’m assuming you mean H100? 

Yes. Due to the success of Savage Remix in its abbreviated first week (Wed-Thu), it pushed Savage (Solo Original) from #14-#4 on the Hot 100 before the remix began outselling/outstreaming the original (and becoming the charting version) the next week.

Edited by trainsskyscrapers
29 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

Whats The line up promo??

Besides this video & the AMAs?? 

I think there are a bunch of interviews about to come out. and her Fashion Nova line is about to drop.. im sure that will be another digital event / album promo 

2 minutes ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

I think there are a bunch of interviews about to come out. and her Fashion Nova line is about to drop.. im sure that will be another digital event / album promo 

ok.... She better fight & get big numbers even whe BTS will probably block her.

Just now, Ivan_brit said:

ok.... She better fight & get big numbers even whe BTS will probably block her.

its about being consistent.. she could easily get a week at number 1 in the following weeks....before drake drops somewhere in January. 

professor2000
7 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

how many times has she released this song :rip:

They gonna get you :ahh: 

OT: Hmmm...let me marinate with this for a min.  I don’t hate it...again, it’s the hooks for me.  Otherwise it’s good.  

26 minutes ago, Nip Tuck said:

how many times has she released this song :rip:

4 times this year I know.

i like it but it’s the hooks that she could use some refining. And that’s a reoccurring theme with Megan. But like how is she missing it so often? Still bops.

Holy ****.  That chorus is one of the worst I've ever heard.  Serving Stupid Hoe in the worst way.  She needs to hire someone to write her hooks, Jesus.

I've heard this 4 times this year from her already as singles. This is so bad OMG. :deadbanana2: It's even worse than Don't Stop. The chorus... :deadbanana2: Also, the video doesn't look as expensive as I thought it would based on teaser and it doesn't really bring anything new - it was kinda boring. I'm disappointed. Lemme check the album.

Edited by Badboidami