PhoebeBuffay

Gwen's new music coming next month!

PhoebeBuffay

Reliable sources are pointing for new Gwen Stefani music next month (not Christmas related).

:duca:

Hector

Please don't be a collab with Blake :duca: 

JDC

She's been releasing Christmas music for like 5 years in a row so it's fair that the Getting Warmer chanteuse slays us once again with her TALENT :clap3:

Green

a 3rd consecutive collaboration with Blake?  :toofunny2:

Ashura1827
6 minutes ago, Hector said:

Girl I swear if I see ONLY ONE OTHER SHELTON COLLAB I unstan her. Happy for her that she‘s in love but I need solo Gwen, I need bops and I need a full album (not that mess of a third album launch). What I don‘t need is another Blake collab, another Christmas didelday or standalone singles. First single, MV, second single, MV, Album launch. Boom. Come on, Gwen ! 

Oh and PLEASE no Country-Gwen!

Edited by Ashura1827

skwonderfactory

Yyeessss!!!

Please let it lead to a full on album 

James_Dean
12 minutes ago, Hector said:

The fact this is or xmas music are the first things that always come to mind now :deadbanana2:

Erotic
13 minutes ago, Hector said:

10 minutes ago, Green said:

a 3rd consecutive collaboration with Blake?  :toofunny2:

7 minutes ago, Ashura1827 said:

Girl I swear if I see ONLY ONE OTHER SHELTON COLLAB I unstan her. Happy for her that she‘s in love but I need solo Gwen, I need bops and I need a full album (not that mess of a third album launch). What I don‘t need is another Blake collab, another Christmas didelday or standalone singles. First single, MV, second single, MV, Album launch. Boom. Come on, Gwen ! 

Oh and PLEASE no Country-Gwen!

:deadbanana2:

Sam96

Release Luxurious 2.0 queen 

Ampersand13

Always here for more Gwen. Serve us another Misery, Truth, Getting Warmer queen :jonny5:

Oktober Knight

I need another Make Me Like You :jonny5:

ATWK

Please don't be country please don't be country please don't be country

TheFameMonster

The fact she went from a possible pop legend to a country/carols singer :hoetenks:

Trent

I can't wait! :duca:

bruninho
2 minutes ago, TheFameMonster said:

The fact she went from a possible pop legend to a country/carols singer :hoetenks:

Well, she is a pop legend. But on her first album, her intention was to release one and that's it...So everything after that we should be thankful for lol

GwennyGwenGwen

A source that told me about this, including accurate timing, back in August, also told me that Interscope is more invested and excited in this project than they have been in anything Gwen related in over a decade.

1 hour ago, skwonderfactory said:

Yyeessss!!!

Please let it lead to a full on album 

She's written over 24 songs!

PhoebeBuffay
7 minutes ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

A source that told me about this, including accurate timing, back in August, also told me that Interscope is more invested and excited in this project than they have been in anything Gwen related in over a decade.

She's written over 24 songs!

Well, "Truth" debuted at No. 1 and two singles charted in the Billboard Hot Top 60 without any collabs. Her Christmas album is still doing well to this day and she has just landed 2 country hits. She has the stats and public for new music :clap3:hopefully it's good and well promoted. I would be so happy to see her doing well like Kylie Minogue.

GwennyGwenGwen
3 hours ago, PhoebeBuffay said:

Well, "Truth" debuted at No. 1 and two singles charted in the Billboard Hot Top 60 without any collabs. Her Christmas album is still doing well to this day and she has just landed 2 country hits. She has the stats and public for new music :clap3:hopefully it's good and well promoted. I would be so happy to see her doing well like Kylie Minogue.

Yeah, i feel like Gwen and Kylie occupy a similar space in their respective markets.

GwennyGwenGwen

She just released a new set of "Anaheim Hillbilies" merch on her website...I wonder if this could be the direction she's going in? We know she's been working with some ska/reggae producers, and she's obviously had huge success in country this year...i could see some sort of early No Doubt influences ska/rockabilly meets country type album.

Totally just a random guess on my part though lol.

boyandhistiger

inb4 its country music :toofunny3:

PhoebeBuffay
1 hour ago, GwennyGwenGwen said:

She just released a new set of "Anaheim Hillbilies" merch on her website...I wonder if this could be the direction she's going in? We know she's been working with some ska/reggae producers, and she's obviously had huge success in country this year...i could see some sort of early No Doubt influences ska/rockabilly meets country type album.

Totally just a random guess on my part though lol.

That would be nice fitting for her in 2020 since her kind of Pop isn't the thing rn.

Edited by PhoebeBuffay

Chromatica

Please no country or christmas **** :dancehall3:

Junho_lover

I want Gwen to make me dance, I always loved her vibe. Give me some kitty poppin' tunes for the dance floor queen!~! But please no Country. 

~Start The Music

Excited for whatever it is! 

jhmacal

I definitely think this new album will be ska/reggae-influenced 

as much as I am anxious about new music from the qween, is december the best option though?

guess she'll go for promotion on the voice