A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

The 8th Annual ATRL Grammys | The show goes on

supaspaz

supaspaz
8 hours ago, Valtersen said:

looks like the actual grammys were scared the atrl grammys will have a bigger audience and better stars attending :gaycat6:

That's what you get when you snub Fetch the Bolt Cutters!

Don't worry, folks! The show goes on in cyberspace. Be here January 30 for the ATRL Grammys!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Thinking Of You

• touya kinomoto

• BlackoutZone

Thinking Of You
4 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

That's what you get when you snub Fetch the Bolt Cutters!

Don't worry, folks! The show goes on in cyberspace. Be here January 30 for the ATRL Grammys!

Is it the 24th or the 30th? I may need to redo the OP poster :toofunny3:

supaspaz
2 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Is it the 24th or the 30th? I may need to redo the OP poster :toofunny3:

Dddd how did I completely miss that? I had scheduled it for January 30, because that was the day before the Grammys were originally supposed to air.

Much like the electoral college, the winners for the ATRL Grammys have finally been officially certified, so it's now time to plan the show. With the ceremony a few weeks away, please let me know if you'd like to present an award. A few of you have already reached out to me about that.

Spoiler

@Mr. Loco @waterslide @Staryu @SadGirl @cityfolk @Monky_2405 @gagacasanova @badgirlriri @pxxxtrick @DoctorIce @Mark Rih @abrahamjmr @Legend E @305 @Golden Hour @Valtersen @GreatestLoveofAll @BlackoutZone @Fnooky @99sandthe2000s @spider-pig @clue @Pink Matter @Slayn @Kiss It Better @beatinglikeadrum @Zayn Malik @artc0cx @Ken Lee @okbyefornow @winebaldo @ikiru @Dark Miracles @PiecesOfYou @MAXIMO @Fetish for MiMi @Bad Wolf @Ewan Chaos @alfonso12 @TROPICUM @Kod [ V ] @dangerousbutera @Madame X @TRF. @bluebirdsforever @Mercurio @Born to Run @itsjem @Chemical X. @Achilles. @Wonderland @theblackestday @DatChickDoe @rl231 @Green @Indie Go Mind @jpow @Not Like The Movies @Pink Whitney @Janet @smgupdated @touya kinomoto @creativity. @Thinking Of You @World Eater @Truth Teller @Moonlightbae @TayDine1989 @Tinashegrande6 @gotportugal @Miss Show Business @Great Username @Mr. Blue_Shirt @onapearl @aesthetic bih @Bethenny Frankel @minho @Ace Reject @V3$$3L. @Insanity @Temporal @Daylight @wehavetostan @Feanor @Black Lives Matter @inshadesofcool @IStanHard @Kyungsoowift @castle13 @peterstyles13 @JesusORGod @Icarus @Artistofthedecade @KOMHStan13 @Zaynsus @MileyCyrusStan @Bindi @Juanny @Enigmanotta @Oktober Knight @imsorare @allforyou @bad guy @despy @Bloodflowers. @Post Malone @Terylee @Brando @dooart @Nexto @iamanearthling @mokitsu @19SLAYty9 @ManDown @Popboi. @Space Cowboy @CovalentBondage @Catch22 @Headlock @Jake Frank @raven @mcohen @State of Grace. @Ms. Togekiss @Blackthorn @Hurem @OldSoul @josesuxx @Prison @Ivan_brit @evtimow @STONE @stonegroove @Sanguine @rooby.booby @Forevermore @Almost Home @RihannaLoverrr @5hfangurl @dirrtyER @One Rude Boy @Miss Americana @superben @reputation1989 @bestfiction @Heart.me @NausAllien @sivencoin @Near @By the Water @PrinceMichaelFan @diogozsz @Cantique @kateyoc @feuxtography @MP2K @TaylorFantasy @Ash12345 @byzantium x

6 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Much like the electoral college, the winners for the ATRL Grammys have finally been officially certified, so it's now time to plan the show. With the ceremony a few weeks away, please let me know if you'd like to present an award. A few of you have already reached out to me about that.

Reveal hidden contents

@Mr. Loco @waterslide @Staryu @SadGirl @cityfolk @Monky_2405 @gagacasanova @badgirlriri @pxxxtrick @DoctorIce @Mark Rih @abrahamjmr @Legend E @305 @Golden Hour @Valtersen @GreatestLoveofAll @BlackoutZone @Fnooky @99sandthe2000s @spider-pig @clue @Pink Matter @Slayn @Kiss It Better @beatinglikeadrum @Zayn Malik @artc0cx @Ken Lee @okbyefornow @winebaldo @ikiru @Dark Miracles @PiecesOfYou @MAXIMO @Fetish for MiMi @Bad Wolf @Ewan Chaos @alfonso12 @TROPICUM @Kod [ V ] @dangerousbutera @Madame X @TRF. @bluebirdsforever @Mercurio @Born to Run @itsjem @Chemical X. @Achilles. @Wonderland @theblackestday @DatChickDoe @rl231 @Green @Indie Go Mind @jpow @Not Like The Movies @Pink Whitney @Janet @smgupdated @touya kinomoto @creativity. @Thinking Of You @World Eater @Truth Teller @Moonlightbae @TayDine1989 @Tinashegrande6 @gotportugal @Miss Show Business @Great Username @Mr. Blue_Shirt @onapearl @aesthetic bih @Bethenny Frankel @minho @Ace Reject @V3$$3L. @Insanity @Temporal @Daylight @wehavetostan @Feanor @Black Lives Matter @inshadesofcool @IStanHard @Kyungsoowift @castle13 @peterstyles13 @JesusORGod @Icarus @Artistofthedecade @KOMHStan13 @Zaynsus @MileyCyrusStan @Bindi @Juanny @Enigmanotta @Oktober Knight @imsorare @allforyou @bad guy @despy @Bloodflowers. @Post Malone @Terylee @Brando @dooart @Nexto @iamanearthling @mokitsu @19SLAYty9 @ManDown @Popboi. @Space Cowboy @CovalentBondage @Catch22 @Headlock @Jake Frank @raven @mcohen @State of Grace. @Ms. Togekiss @Blackthorn @Hurem @OldSoul @josesuxx @Prison @Ivan_brit @evtimow @STONE @stonegroove @Sanguine @rooby.booby @Forevermore @Almost Home @RihannaLoverrr @5hfangurl @dirrtyER @One Rude Boy @Miss Americana @superben @reputation1989 @bestfiction @Heart.me @NausAllien @sivencoin @Near @By the Water @PrinceMichaelFan @diogozsz @Cantique @kateyoc @feuxtography @MP2K @TaylorFantasy @Ash12345 @byzantium x

I'd like to present something plx

And if I don't like the winner can I call for a recount? 

13 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'd love to present something :johnald:

1 hour ago, Brando said:

I'd like to present something plx

And if I don't like the winner can I call for a recount? 

1 hour ago, Miss Show Business said:

What time are the awards again? I'd love to present (a big one too!) :clap3:

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Sure!

1 hour ago, cityfolk said:

I would love to present an award!

1 hour ago, raven said:

I'd love to present something :johnald:

1 hour ago, Valtersen said:

I want to!

59 minutes ago, Insanity said:

Id like to present if its at a time I am online

44 minutes ago, Legend E said:

I'd also like to present something :thing:

16 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

I wont present in case im not available... which is often cause I be missing the whole ceremony

Awesome! Please message me about what categories you might be interested in and let's talk. Even if you're not online at the time, you can send me the presentation and I'll post it for you.

touya kinomoto

I think I'll pass this time and let others do the presentation... unless Katy gets that LTA award lol.