The 8th Annual ATRL Grammys | Taylor stops the Dua-mentum

supaspaz

Thinking Of You
7 minutes ago, GreatestLoveofAll said:

Im hardly here on Saturdays so what time is this being held again?

12PM PST! The red carpet will begin at 11AM PST

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Thinking Of You

• BlackoutZone

• Valtersen

• ATRL Moderator

We're getting so close. Be here tomorrow at 11 a.m. PST for the red carpet and noon PST for the ceremony!

12 hours ago, NightCrawler said:

not when "folklore collected 2 million ATRL votes in 24 hours"

LoverSold2MillionIn24Hours.gif

No Way GIF - No Way WhitneyHouston - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

• ATRL Moderator

Damn, I completely forgot to run the predictions contest this year.

• ATRL Moderator

We're just about an hour away from the start of the ATRL Grammys red carpet. Now is the time to finish getting your most glamorous looks together and make any final predictions. Who will walk away with this year's top prizes?

• ATRL Moderator

Are you ready for the ATRL Grammys? Get your most fashionable look together and join me now for the red carpet.

Spoiler

@Mr. Loco @waterslide @Staryu @SadGirl @cityfolk @Monky_2405 @gagacasanova @badgirlriri @pxxxtrick @DoctorIce @Mark Rih @abrahamjmr @Legend E @305 @Golden Hour @Valtersen @GreatestLoveofAll @BlackoutZone @Fnooky @99sandthe2000s @spider-pig @clue @Pink Matter @Slayn @Kiss It Better @beatinglikeadrum @Zayn Malik @artc0cx @Ken Lee @okbyefornow @winebaldo @ikiru @Dark Miracles @PiecesOfYou @MAXIMO @Fetish for MiMi @Bad Wolf @Ewan Chaos @alfonso12 @TROPICUM @Kod [ V ] @dangerousbutera @Madame X @TRF. @bluebirdsforever @Mercurio @Born to Run @itsjem @Chemical X. @Achilles. @Wonderland @theblackestday @DatChickDoe @rl231 @Green @Indie Go Mind @jpow @Not Like The Movies @Pink Whitney @Janet @smgupdated @touya kinomoto @creativity. @Thinking Of You @World Eater @Truth Teller @Moonlightbae @TayDine1989 @Tinashegrande6 @gotportugal @Miss Show Business @Great Username @Mr. Blue_Shirt @onapearl @aesthetic bih @Bethenny Frankel @minho @Ace Reject @V3$$3L. @Insanity @Temporal @Daylight @wehavetostan @Feanor @Black Lives Matter @inshadesofcool @IStanHard @Kyungsoowift @castle13 @peterstyles13 @JesusORGod @Icarus @Artistofthedecade @KOMHStan13 @Zaynsus @MileyCyrusStan @Bindi @Juanny @Enigmanotta @Oktober Knight @imsorare @allforyou @bad guy @despy @Bloodflowers. @Post Malone @Terylee @Brando @dooart @Nexto @iamanearthling @mokitsu @19SLAYty9 @ManDown @Popboi. @Space Cowboy @CovalentBondage @Catch22 @Headlock @Jake Frank @raven @mcohen @State of Grace. @Ms. Togekiss @Blackthorn @Hurem @OldSoul @josesuxx @Prison @Ivan_brit @evtimow @STONE @stonegroove @Sanguine @rooby.booby @Forevermore @Almost Home @RihannaLoverrr @5hfangurl @dirrtyER @One Rude Boy @Miss Americana @superben @reputation1989 @bestfiction @Heart.me @NausAllien @sivencoin @Near @By the Water @PrinceMichaelFan @diogozsz @Cantique @kateyoc @feuxtography @MP2K @TaylorFantasy @Ash12345 @byzantium x

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
Just now, jpow said:

3DF1032700000578-0-image-a-148_148862540

I’m here sistrens

:rip:

2 hours ago, Valtersen said:

now tell me why I thought it's noon EST and not PST :celestial5:

anyways yes dua yes aoty :WAP:

Let’s hope not. Taylor’s already booked that one. 

tenor.gif

Indie Go Mind

Tinashe-FAULT-Magazine-11-of-17.jpg?resize=480%2C600&ssl=1

Tinashe channeling Miss Diana Ross for this Grammy event. :gaygacat5:

• ATRL Moderator

Screen-Shot-2021-01-25-at-6-32-23-PM.png

ePwQRgM.jpg

Welcome to the 8th annual ATRL Grammys red carpet! I'm Robin Roberts for ATRL News, standing outside the Britney Spears Memorial Arena, waiting for our guests to arrive. Your host last year, Tinashe, received six nominations, so she was allowed to attend tonight's ceremony. Congratulations to Superstar T and all of our nominees! Now let's find out who won some of awards that weren't important enough to make it into the show...

• #FreeBritney Activist
abrahamjmr
6 minutes ago, jpow said:

3DF1032700000578-0-image-a-148_148862540

I’m here sistrens

Best look of the day so far.