• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Thinking Of You

• BlackoutZone

• Valtersen

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

What do you mean why?

This never happens. Check the winners in the past. No artist has ever swept. Don’t come up in here just saying anything. Thank you.

I never said an artist has ever swept. Manipulating the results doesnt necessarily mean the artist would sweep.

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

The issue is not people voting for their faves. This is just supposed to be something fun to bring the forum together and reflect the opinions of ATRL, which often lifts up music and artists that get ignored by the actual Grammys. Last year, more than 120 members participated in the process, a new record. No one manipulated the results, and we all had a great time at the ceremony in January, especially with some of the surprise winners like "Never Really Over" in Best Pop Solo Performance. The results will be what they're going to be, but the source of frustration is that some aggressive tactics are turning this year's ATRL Grammys into the Taylor Base Grammys.

I am in the base daily and I dont recall people talking about this but this still can happen. Maybe you could make this more transparent like provide examples on their tactics? I feel like swifties submitting the same votes (thats what I understand which may not what you mean) might not be coordinated cause of the amount of swifties on ATRL.

Edited by hungrymuffin
edit
touya kinomoto

nnn as if there aren't any other methods of communicating aside from ATRL. :deadbanana2:

55 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I just want to be clear:

THE ATRL GRAMMYS ARE NOT ANTI-TAYLOR SWIFT. THE ATRL GRAMMYS ARE ANTI-RIGGING.

Thank you. That is all.

So what was the point of announcing Taylor was in the lead?

You wanted her to lose, even go as far as encouraging people to vote against her to even out the lead as seen from your recent activities here of kii'ing and agreeing with other users who said they 'should've snubbed Taylor when they had the chance'. Please, stop the holier than thou act.

"Does Taylor really need another Song of the Year win? Just something to think about when "Shameika" is right there."

"Okay, I see the Swifties have assembled again. You've got to give them credit: They're nothing if not organized!"

Edited by IStanHard
Bloodflowers.
14 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Sure, but FIONA APPLE FOR AOTY

Atheist queen!

who is atheist? Fiona? did she wrote a song about it?

Just now, AvrilLaQueen said:

who is atheist? Fiona? did she wrote a song about it?

Unfortunately she doesn't have a "Pancake", but someone asked her about religion in a Q&A (timestamped)

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, JesusORGod said:

I mean why would you put out she’s in the lead!?

I have not revealed any results so far. I just called out the fraudulent tactics I was witnessing.

Bloodflowers.
1 minute ago, Wyvern said:

Unfortunately she doesn't have a "Pancake", but someone asked her about religion in a Q&A (timestamped)

wow, I still can't believe Tori Amos ended religion, misogyny and homophobia back in 2002 when she dropped lyrical masterpiece that is "Pancake"

O9BIxh7.gif

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

I am in the base daily and I dont recall people talking about this but this still can happen. Maybe you could make this more transparent like provide examples on their tactics? I feel like swifties submitting the same votes (thats what I understand which may not what you mean) might not be coordinated cause of the amount of swifties on ATRL.

Here's an example I've already shared:

Receiving the exact same ballot from multiple members. Same 10 categories, same winner in every single one, same exact formatting. It's either a copy-paste job or dupes.

• ATRL Moderator
17 minutes ago, IStanHard said:

So what was the point of announcing Taylor was in the lead?

You wanted her to lose, even go as far as encouraging people to vote against her to even out the lead as seen from your recent activities here of kii'ing and agreeing with other users who said they 'should've snubbed Taylor when they had the chance'. Please, stop the holier than thou act.

"Does Taylor really need another Song of the Year win? Just something to think about when "Shameika" is right there."

"Okay, I see the Swifties have assembled again. You've got to give them credit: They're nothing if not organized!"

You all are truly something else. Couldn't be bothered to support this thread for the weeks that it's already been open, but now you all have so many damn opinions about how I should be running this event after I have already wasted dozens of hours of my life, far more than I would care to think about, on it. I just hope you keep up that energy and support the ceremony in January. Let's go, Taylor!

6 minutes ago, AvrilLaQueen said:

wow, I still can't believe Tori Amos ended religion, misogyny and homophobia back in 2002 when she dropped lyrical masterpiece that is "Pancake"

O9BIxh7.gif

Yes, we truly love atheism.

O9BIxh7.gif

Don't forget "Eternal Life" by Jeff Buckley!

(Ok we're spamming now so let's stop)

23 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Receiving the exact same ballot from multiple members. Same 10 categories, same winner in every single one, same exact formatting. It's either a copy-paste job or dupes.

inch resting...

O9BIxh7.gif

Thinking Of You

Disgusting. We will not have this. 

The expose

oN6ClXJ.gif

Delete those votes! STOP THE COUNT!

oN6ClXJ.gif

18 minutes ago, ManDown said:

I voted so Future Nostalgia doesn't win. :fan:

You did the right thing sis. The entire panel made sure she was nominated for everything so it’ll be quite funny watching all her awards getting snatched up from ha!

4B6LDqG.gif

Just now, Mercurio said:

You did the right thing sis. The entire panel made sure she was nominated for everything so it’ll be quite funny watching all her awards getting snatched up from ha!

4B6LDqG.gif

Agreed. :fan:

"Don't Start Now" was cute, but the rest of the album didn't do it for me.