The 8th Annual ATRL Grammys | Taylor stops the Dua-mentum

supaspaz

Honestly why are even people voting? Its not like ATRL opinions matter anyway and its always down to fans manipulating the results as some users claim (still dont understand whats wrong with people voting for their faves)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Thinking Of You

• BlackoutZone

• Valtersen

2 hours ago, supaspaz said:

The Swifties are so defensive about having their shady tactics revealed. Like fave, like fan, I guess!

You clearly have an issue with the lack of stans the others have and had to put out she was winning. Ya’ll did this with Billie, what’s new...

Not that that’s going to change anything because OTH couldn’t care less about Dua, certainly not the Ariana stans with that user gathering those 2/3 extra votes. That stanbase is in for a ride when/if she wins the real AOTY- another new girl flawlessly stomping in her second era. You’d think they’d be wise not to give her too much power all in the name of someone they hate only for it to backfire on them...here for it though :ahh:

———————

@bad guy have you submitted your votes yet dear? Don’t forget to vote, especially in the main category 🤫

Edited by JesusORGod
2 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

@bad guy have you submitted your votes yet dear? Don’t forget to vote, especially in the main category 🤫

I have but was kinda appalled at the Billie and Post snubs :biblio: Didn't know half these people :biblio:

Dark Miracles
4 hours ago, supaspaz said:

The Swifties are so defensive about having their shady tactics revealed. Like fave, like fan, I guess!

I knew you caught that too. Check them!
Starting to live vicariously through their fave like a certain other fanbase 

On 12/5/2020 at 8:00 AM, Wyvern said:

No Luke Combs after his massive acclaim and undeniable fanbase on ATRL? Travesty!

The mods closed his base thread immediately to send a clear message. No Luke stanning allowed on ATRL!

Thinking Of You
8 hours ago, hungrymuffin said:

Honestly why are even people voting? I

What do you mean why?

and its always down to fans manipulating the results as some users claim (still dont understand whats wrong with people voting for their faves)

This never happens. Check the winners in the past. No artist has ever swept. Don’t come up in here just saying anything. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

wheres the energy when other fan base do the same?

No other fan base is having members send in identical ballots that are already filled in with the winners for the categories where Taylor is nominated and only a few key others.

5 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

No other fan base is having members send in identical ballots that are already filled in with the winners for the categories where Taylor is nominated and only a few key others.

Does this mean you don't have to vote for every category?

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly why are even people voting? Its not like ATRL opinions matter anyway and its always down to fans manipulating the results as some users claim (still dont understand whats wrong with people voting for their faves)

The issue is not people voting for their faves. This is just supposed to be something fun to bring the forum together and reflect the opinions of ATRL, which often lifts up music and artists that get ignored by the actual Grammys. Last year, more than 120 members participated in the process, a new record. No one manipulated the results, and we all had a great time at the ceremony in January, especially with some of the surprise winners like "Never Really Over" in Best Pop Solo Performance. The results will be what they're going to be, but the source of frustration is that some aggressive tactics are turning this year's ATRL Grammys into the Taylor Base Grammys.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Does this mean you don't have to vote for every category?

No, and people have always skipped categories where they don't know the music. Especially with genres like rock, rap and country.

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

You clearly have an issue with the lack of stans the others have and had to put out she was winning. Ya’ll did this with Billie, what’s new...

I literally have no clue that this is a reference to. But this is my EIGHTH time doing this. I have wasted more hours of my life than I care to calculate counting ballots. And I have not seen anything like this since the first year, when the Swifties did the same thing for Red.

Just now, supaspaz said:

No, and people have always skipped categories where they don't know the music. Especially with genres like rock, rap and country.

I see, thank you. I'll see what I can do.

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

I see, thank you. I'll see what I can do.

But I will add, I prefer it when people vote in every category. This can be a great opportunity to discover new music!

• ATRL Moderator

I just want to be clear:

THE ATRL GRAMMYS ARE NOT ANTI-TAYLOR SWIFT. THE ATRL GRAMMYS ARE ANTI-RIGGING.

Thank you. That is all.

touya kinomoto

They don't see a problem block voting for their fave but may have an issue if non-stans start going against their fave. Like make it make sense.

4 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

I just want to be clear:

THE ATRL GRAMMYS ARE NOT ANTI-TAYLOR SWIFT. THE ATRL GRAMMYS ARE ANTI-RIGGING.

Thank you. That is all.

I mean why would you put out she’s in the lead!?

Not only will she be in the lead now with her stans going hard, other are simply going to give up. OTH don’t care if Dua wins or not, heck they’re probably ODH more.

That user went into Gaga base trying to desperately collect votes for Dua only for them to send votes to TS.... :ahh:

8 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

They don't see a problem block voting for their fave but may have an issue if non-stans start going against their fave. Like make it make sense.

That’s not the issue at all. Stans coming together to give their fav a positive outcome is something VERY normal - going around spreading hating, lies and trying to gather OTH to vote block her isn’t, this people are literally voting in the name of hate and not because they like XXXXX.

What’s stopping the Dua stans from tagging stans within their base?...oh wait, she won’t win that way.

Edited by JesusORGod
touya kinomoto
Just now, JesusORGod said:

That’s not the issue at all. Stans coming together to give their fav a positive outcome is something VERY normal, going around spreading hating, lies and trying to gather OTH to vote block her isn’t, this people are literally voting in the name of hate and not because they like XXXXX.

What’s stopping the Dua stans from tagging stans within their base?...oh wait, she won’t win that way.

And who said there OTHs? What if non-Swifties are uniting not because of hate but because we feel there are other nominees more deserving of winning?

It's ATRL Grammys after all. Not Taylor Swift Base Grammys.

7 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

And who said there OTHs? What if non-Swifties are uniting not because of hate but because we feel there are other nominees more deserving of winning?

It's ATRL Grammys after all. Not Taylor Swift Base Grammys.

If that was the case you guys would be tagging the stans in that artist base who you feel is a "more deserving" winner ?:ahh:

Going around into random artist base in the hopes to collect votes with spreading lies isn't "uniting because of other nominees are more deserving" :ahh:

touya kinomoto
1 minute ago, JesusORGod said:

If that was the case you guys would be tagging the stans in that artist base who you feel is a "more deserving" winner ?:ahh:

Going around into random artist base in the hopes to collect votes with spreading lies isn't "uniting because of other nominees are more deserving" :ahh:

You know what, you believe what you wanna believe. But don't be mad at people who are basically doing what your base is doing. I know how hard it is when you're served your own medicine.

This is my last say with this issue.

5 minutes ago, touya kinomoto said:

You know what, you believe what you wanna believe. But don't be mad at people who are basically doing what your base is doing. I know how hard it is when you're served your own medicine.

This is my last say with this issue.

We're not going around spreading lies and posting in different bases, We've hardly spoken about it in the base it self but go off.