The 8th Annual ATRL Grammys | Taylor stops the Dua-mentum

supaspaz

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

What? No one did this. Please stop making up fanfics and worry about the lack of stans your fav has.

What's more concerning is, there are users here who have openly said they'll promote the votes to stop her from winning yet you decided to make up fanfics about her stans tagging users in the base to spam vote when no one did this.... :deadbanana2:

Based on the ballots I'm receiving, it's clear that there are members who are showing up just to vote for Taylor in every category where she's available. It wouldn't be the first time the Swifties have organized a campaign for this awards show, but I guess that's the name of the game!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• supaspaz

• Thinking Of You

• BlackoutZone

• Valtersen

5 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Based on the ballots I'm receiving, it's clear that there are members who are showing up just to vote for Taylor in every category where she's available. It wouldn't be the first time the Swifties have organized a campaign for this awards show, but I guess that's the name of the game!

Yeah clearly, if our fav is involved in something we’re going to participate.

Nobody is campaigning to or blocking the others from winning. The thing is, OTH are so pathetic and useless. They’re so brave when they all come together to hate but are left alone with they need to give their fav a win and nobody there to help them because those other OTH that joins them just to hate Taylor  simply don’t care about their favs.

You’d think they’d be putting this much energy into gathering votes for their fav but when you don’t have the demand you simple isn’t going to get people interested.

Edited by JesusORGod
  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

Yeah clearly, if our fav is involved in something we’re going to participate.

Nobody is campaigning to or blocking the others from winning. The thing is, OTH are so pathetic and useless. They’re so brave when they all come together to hate but are left alone with they need to give their fav a win and nobody there to help them because those other OTH that joins them just to hate Taylor  simply don’t care about their favs.

You’d think they’d be putting this much energy into gathering votes for their fav but when you don’t have the demand you simple isn’t going to get people interested.

I'm always glad to have participation in this special event. It's meant to bring ATRL together around something fun!

But where does campaigning cross the line into ballot stuffing? I received the exact same ballot from you and another member this evening. Same 10 categories, same winner in every single one, including the three that did involve Taylor. So you can understand, perhaps, where the suspicion is coming from.

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, jpow said:

We should have removed Folklore for SAWAYAMA in AOTY when we had the chance :heart:

I don't think most people would have even cared. The way Taylor low-key flopped with the nominations was just another sign of how ambivalent ATRL is about Folklore.

• ATRL Moderator

Like, forget Georgia and Michigan. I really am about to call Rudy Giuliani to come investigate the ATRL Grammys!

Serving me pairs figure skating the Salt Lake City Olympics vibes.

17 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

m always glad to have participation in this special event. It's meant to bring ATRL together around something fun!

But where does campaigning cross the line into ballot stuffing? I received the exact same ballot from you and another member this evening. Same 10 categories, same winner in every single one, including the three that did involve Taylor. So you can understand, perhaps, where the suspicion is coming from

That’s fine, we’re a base, we’re a group and we’re all united.

The problem here is that other people don’t have that because they’re fav is flopping left and right and they stan 3773 people. The majority of the Swfties only stan one pop act and that’s that on that.

Who are this people kidding? Who are the other nominees stans? They’re literally N/A and those people are desperately relying on OTH to send votes in for their fav.

bluebirdsforever

Can we not have one fun thing anymore without it becoming some stupid stan war :deadbanana2: it’s honestly getting exhausting

Anyway, in happier news, just submitted my ballot :clap3:

• #FreeBritney Activist

So first swifties try to ruin Female Singles Game and now ATRL Grammys? Jesus :skull: Kinda regret fighting for folklore to remain in AOTY when panel was discussing it.

Edited by BlackoutZone
  • ATRL Moderator

On a brighter note, this thread is already as long as last year's and we haven't even gotten to the ceremony yet. We love a smash awards show!

3 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

So first swifties try to ruin Female Singles Game and now ATRL Grammys? Jesus :skull: Kinda regret fighting for folklore to remain in AOTY when panel was discussing it.

maybe i made some points when i said we should snub it :coffee:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Valtersen said:

tumblr_m79g16hlQi1qmfuk7o1_250.gif

7 hours ago, Valtersen said:

I like me some Taylor but I'll be here for the meltdowns

Valtersen

Holiest Dreams

Two whole pages of meltdowns because a sizable fanbase for one of the biggest artists on this site has the competence to... *climactic horror music* vote for their fave in her categories :rip: 

Anyway, I haven’t participated in this before. Hopefully I don’t forget to send a ballot :swan:

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Omg when is the deadline I forgot

A month from now, don't worry.

• ATRL Moderator

The Swifties are so defensive about having their shady tactics revealed. Like fave, like fan, I guess!

1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

The Swifties are so defensive about having their shady tactics revealed. Like fave, like fan, I guess!

its subjective anyway why is it a problem if someone votes for their fave in every category?:rip:

wheres the energy when other fan base do the same?