Jump to content

The 8th Annual ATRL Grammys | Taylor stops the Dua-mentum


supaspaz

Recommended Posts

Thinking Of You
54 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

I'm new to this, who do we send our votes to?

Send it to @supaspaz by private message 

 

46 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

please stop tagging me after yall snubbed Selena :clown:

Was it really a snub though? :chick1:

Don’t forget to vote! 

Edited by Thinking Of You
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • supaspaz

    474

  • Thinking Of You

    216

  • BlackoutZone

    120

  • Valtersen

    94

  • ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, wehavetostan said:

I'm new to this, who do we send our votes to?

Me! Por favor y gracias.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

Does Taylor really need another Song of the Year win? Just something to think about when "Shameika" is right there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator

Okay, I see the Swifties have assembled again. You've got to give them credit: They're nothing if not organized!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thinking Of You
6 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

Okay, I see the Swifties have assembled again. You've got to give them credit: They're nothing if not organized!

I won’t have this :fish2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

If The Weeknd gets nothing, I will be highly upset.

 

8 nominations to get NOTHING? 

Seems unlikely, but that would be quite the story line for the ceremony.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

If The Weeknd gets nothing, I will be highly upset.

 

8 nominations to get NOTHING? 

As he should tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

Okay, I see the Swifties have assembled again. You've got to give them credit: They're nothing if not organized!

Swifties are the country block of the ATRL Academy :giraffe:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Does Taylor really need another Song of the Year win? Just something to think about when "Shameika" is right there.

I just... 

 

Cardigan is cute but it’s not a SOTY winner in my eyes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, castle13 said:

Swifties are the country block of the ATRL Academy :giraffe:

At this rate, I'm just going to cancel the ceremony and announce the winners via press release in the Taylor base.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Thinking Of You
30 minutes ago, supaspaz said:

At this rate, I'm just going to cancel the ceremony and announce the winners via press release in the Taylor base.

...what? 
 

I refuse. Let me go do some more promoting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
theblackestday

far better than the actual Grammy noms (despite the disgraceful Lianne and Charli snubs), well done gays

 

we're going with Know Better fellow T stans

Link to post
Share on other sites
touya kinomoto
19 hours ago, supaspaz said:

Okay, I see the Swifties have assembled again. You've got to give them credit: They're nothing if not organized!

Then let's assemble all non-Swifties and vote for another song for SOTY and FN for AOTY. I recommend Shameika as our SOTY.

Edited by touya kinomoto
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, supaspaz said:

At this rate, I'm just going to cancel the ceremony and announce the winners via press release in the Taylor base.

:bibliahh: I mean, I think we all saw it coming!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ATRL Moderator
21 hours ago, Thinking Of You said:

Who is this? I keep seeing the name :rip:

She had some nice songs that a couple people submitted. 
 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark Miracles

I have to say, So Hot You're Hurting My Feelings has a really good vocal hook, but the redundant vocoder in the chorus just keeps the song from being truly fantastic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2020 at 4:32 PM, supaspaz said:

At this rate, I'm just going to cancel the ceremony and announce the winners via press release in the Taylor base.

Do it at this point. They do this in every game where their fave is involved and it ruins the fun for the other fanbases. You already know she’s winning all the categories just because a couple members from that base keep spamming 200+ users to vote :toofunny3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

Do it at this point. They do this in every game where their fave is involved and it ruins the fun for the other fanbases. You already know she’s winning all the categories just because a couple members from that base keep spamming 200+ users to vote :toofunny3:

What? No one did this. Please stop making up fanfics and worry about the lack of stans your fav has.

What's more concerning is, there are users here who have openly said they'll promote the votes to stop her from winning yet you decided to make up fanfics about her stans tagging users in the base to spam vote when no one did this.... :deadbanana2:
 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...