• supaspaz

• Thinking Of You

• BlackoutZone

• Valtersen

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

At least he was nominated.

Nnnnnn I cackled.

But I'm genuinely shocked that Dua lost Album of the Year. She really seemed unbeatable to me after the nominations and then the Swifties said no.mp3!

Thinking Of You
1 minute ago, supaspaz said:

Nnnnnn I cackled.

But I'm genuinely shocked that Dua lost Album of the Year. She really seemed unbeatable to me after the nominations and then the Swifties said no.mp3!

What were the numbers?

Achilles.
1 hour ago, supaspaz said:

Yes! She won Best R&B Album for Aquarius. @Achilles. can remind me if she has any others.

Tinashe remains a 1 time winner. :lakitu:

10 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Is there any spreadsheet or something where we can see the winners from previous years too (i.e. from the ATRL Classic era too)? :lakitu:

I keep a cumulative list of winners and track a few “fun fact” type stats, but I don’t have full lists of all previous winners (and what they won for). Maybe @supaspaz does?

I’ll share the updated Cumulative Winners List after dinner!

The Big 3 of the Real Grammys will probably end with the same winners of the ATRL Grammys. According to Goldderby's predictions the winners will be:

AOTY: Folklore

ROTY: DSN

SOTY: cardigan

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

Tinashe remains a 1 time winner. :lakitu:

I keep a cumulative list of winners and track a few “fun fact” type stats, but I don’t have full lists of all previous winners (and what they won for). Maybe @supaspaz does?

I’ll share the updated Cumulative Winners List after dinner!

Oh that would be cute :thing:

a list with all the nominations ever would be appreciated too! :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Oh that would be cute :thing:

a list with all the nominations ever would be appreciated too! :jonny2:

Let me pull that together. I have it all in my archives.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Thinking Of You said:

Screen-Shot-2020-11-29-at-1-24-25-AM.png

Such a great year! 

The way you knew. Your mind!

1 minute ago, supaspaz said:

Let me pull that together. I have it all in my archives.

:jonny5: thank you king

• ATRL Moderator

JrDnRyd.png

Album of the Year

Folklore Taylor Swift

Record of the Year

"Don't Start Now" Dua Lipa

Song of the Year

"Cardigan" Taylor Swift

Songwriters: Aaron Dessner and Taylor Swift

Best New Artist

Chloe x Halle

Best Pop Solo Performance

"Physical" Dua Lipa

Best Pop Duo/Group Performance

"Exile" Taylor Swift ft. Bon Iver

Best Pop Vocal Album

Future Nostalgia Dua Lipa

Best Dance Recording

"Hallucinate" Dua Lipa

Best Rock Performance

"STFU!" Rina Sawayama

Best Rock Song

"Shameika" Fiona Apple

Songwriter: Fiona Apple

Best Rock Album

Such Pretty Forks In the Road Alanis Morissette

Best Alternative Music Album

Sawayama Rina Sawayama

Best R&B Performance

"Do It" Chloe x Halle

Best R&B Song

"Do It" Chloe x Halle

Songwriters: Chloe Bailey, Halle Bailey, Anton Kuhl, Victoria Monét, Scott Storch and Vincent Van Den Ende

Best R&B Album

Ungodly Hour Chloe x Halle

Best Rap Performance

"WAP" Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion

Best Melodic Rap Performance

"The Box" Roddy Ricch

Best Rap Song

"WAP" Cardi B ft. Megan Thee Stallion

Songwriters: Belcalis Almanzar, James Foye III, Austin Owens, Megan Pete and Frank Rodriguez

Best Rap Album

YHLQMDLG Bad Bunny

Best Country Solo Performance

"Betty" Taylor Swift

Best Country Duo/Group Performance

"Gaslighter" The Chicks

Best Country Song

"Betty" Taylor Swift

Songwriters: William Bowery and Taylor Swift

Best Country Album

Gaslighter The Chicks

Producer of the Year

Jack Antonoff

Best Music Video

"Physical" Dua Lipa

Lifetime Achievement Award

Kylie Minogue

Miss Show Business

EXCLUSIVE:

Taylor couldn't be here tonight to accept her award for AOTY, but she has just messaged your very own Miss Show Business an acceptance speech to share with all of you:

“Hi everyone... As you can see, it took an army to make me strong and willing again. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Tonight, winning this kind of feels full circle, and like a bit of me has come back to myself... But I cannot possibly accept this award... And I'm very humbled and I'm very grateful and gracious, but, my artist of my life is Dua Lipa, and this album for me... the Future Nostalgia album was just so monumental Dua Lipa, so monumental... And so well thought out, and so beautiful and soul bearing... And we all got to see another side to you that you don't always let us see, and we appreciate that, and all us artists ****ing adore you! You are! Our light! And the way that you made me and my friends feel, and the way you made my GAY friends feel, is empowering, and you make them stand up for themselves, and I love you, I always have, and always will. ATRL Grammys I appreciate it. ATRL I love you. My manager, my boyfriend... You're the only reason I do it. Thank you so much. Thank you very much, to everybody.”

2 minutes ago, Miss Show Business said:

EXCLUSIVE:

Taylor couldn't be here tonight to accept her award for AOTY, but she has just messaged your very own Miss Show Business an acceptance speech to share with all of you:

“Hi everyone... As you can see, it took an army to make me strong and willing again. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Tonight, winning this kind of feels full circle, and like a bit of me has come back to myself... But I cannot possibly accept this award... And I'm very humbled and I'm very grateful and gracious, but, my artist of my life is Jessie Ware, and this album for me... the What's Your Pleasure? album was just so monumental Jessie Ware, so monumental... And so well thought out, and so beautiful and soul bearing... And we all got to see another side to you that you don't always let us see, and we appreciate that, and all us artists ****ing adore you! You are! Our light! And the way that you made me and my friends feel, and the way you made my GAY friends feel, is empowering, and you make them stand up for themselves, and I love you, I always have, and always will. ATRL Grammys I appreciate it. ATRL I love you. My manager, my boyfriend... You're the only reason I do it. Thank you so much. Thank you very much, to everybody.”

Preach :clap3:

Miss Show Business
1 minute ago, Legend E said:

Preach :clap3:

:dies:

The way this thread CLEARED out... :skull: