• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psycho

• FAN

• Kylie Jenner

• Artur

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Ugh the way Ava needs to throw the fellow Albanian girls like Era Istrefi, Bebe Rexha and Rita Ora a bone and give them a hit. Miss Max is only gonna get bigger from here

If only Bebe collabs with her for the next album...

To me this kind of relies on the sample a bit too much, I wish she changed it up a little, at one point it's the same "la la la" portion as the original song. Torn and Kings & Queens were a lot more subtle with the samples they had. It's still a cute bop though and it will probably smash in Europe.

Not another sample... I am beginning to really question her ability to make a hit song that doesn't rely on an existing track.

So Am I -> SBP 2.0

Torn -> Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Kings & Queens -> (Like 4 different songs at once)

And now this? 

The worst thing is that her album had a few really nice tracks that didn't rely on any samples so why couldn't they just release those? 

1 hour ago, OhDearAtlas said:

Not another sample... I am beginning to really question her ability to make a hit song that doesn't rely on an existing track.

So Am I -> SBP 2.0

Torn -> Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Kings & Queens -> (Like 4 different songs at once)

And now this? 

The worst thing is that her album had a few really nice tracks that didn't rely on any samples so why couldn't they just release those? 

Not Your Barbie Girl, Let It Be Me...

MarryTheMonster

I mean an EDM cover of that song she's sampling was a hit in Europe last year so it's possible the song could suffer just because of that, but it's cute