dreampop

MPG with worst streaming stats

dreampop

Which pop girl has the weakest streaming stats ... in terms of their big hits & the amount of music they put out but are very low in comparison to other pop girls :foxylove:

Edited by dreampop

Felipesf

Nicki because Spotify hates her. 

Sweet Sexy Savage

Even though Gaga caught up, she’s still quite not ahead of the other MPGs, so her.

AlexStexaul
9 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Even though Gaga caught up, she’s still quite not ahead of the other MPGs, so her.

shallow is #37 most streamed song of all time 

she didnt released in streaming era back then only cheek to cheek :rip:

so we cant compare her streaming stats to other girls

OT: Katy Perry 

xrosup

Janet.

Timber

I would say Gaga, since she released like 5 albums in the streaming era (2023-2020) and still has quite bad streaming stats. She can’t beat girls like Beyoncé who has only released 2 in the streaming era both of which were delayed on Spotify 1-3 years, or girls like Rihanna who have released 1 album in the streaming era.

Queenyoncee

Gaga

gerardsuxx

Gaga 

mcohen

Katy Perry obviously. Smile literally has only one album track above 6m :toofunny2:

Holiest Dreams

Gaga, I guess

Moth 2 The Flame

Anastacia :coffee: worse than Janet's yet hardly anyone here drags her streaming stats like they do for Janet.

Broken
19 minutes ago, AlexStexaul said:

OT: Katy Perry 

4 minutes ago, mcohen said:

Katy Perry obviously. Smile literally has only one album track above 6m :toofunny2:

"MPG with worst streaming stats"
:)

Pop Art
25 minutes ago, Timber said:

I would say Gaga, since she released like 5 albums in the streaming era (2023-2020) and still has quite bad streaming stats. She can’t beat girls like Beyoncé who has only released 2 in the streaming era both of which were delayed on Spotify 1-3 years, or girls like Rihanna who have released 1 album in the streaming era.

The streaming era for albums didn't begin until very late 2014 with BB's introduction of streaming to their album chart (the first major album chart to do so), after ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek's release, meaning she's released 3 albums (and only 2 studio albums) in the streaming era. Rihanna and Beyoncé are still bigger on streaming, I'm not denying that, but let's not exaggerate reality just to make someone we don't like look worse, okay?

OT: 3864CA2F-71A1-4756-B87F-9998F70C0674.thu

Princedele25

Gaga. 

I blame her dated discography 

ineedboxinggloves

Probably Katy.

Definitely not Gaga tho, her recurrent streams are not the best but they’re catching up

-Most of her albums have over 1B streams, even tying streaming forces like Rihanna and Taylor with the most albums to achieve this 

-Also, Gaga was still the top 5th most streamed artist in October, despite chromatica being released 6 months ago 

-Only being behind streaming monsters like Dua , Ariana, Taylor, BlackPink- which have all released projects after Chromatica.

-Gaga is also the 5th most streamed female overall this year 

-She has several songs with 100m+ streams, 300m+, not to mention Shallow has 1.3B streams.

Idk if were only considering Taylor, Ariana, and Rihanna as MGPS - cus then yeah, Gaga for sure is the the MPG with worst streaming stats.

Rodrighost

Katy Perry. The one with the most impressive stats on Youtube and with amazing numbers on Spotify for someone who peaked 10 years ago :juanny: :juanny::juanny:

LosingHimWasBlue

Gaga

tombiz

I like to watch YouTube videos and some of my girls have abysmal numbers there... Kesha, Kelly Clarkson and Janet Jackson, for instance.

bfiNcnZ.gif

dreampop

Y’all can keep saying Katy while Hot n Cold just reached 1B ... :foxaylove2: your faves will NEVER have that many videos reach 1B .

OT: Gaga 

Robi

Ga Ga

Delirious

not at yall saying katy and gaga when they have the best streaming stats :ace: yall delulu or sumn?

Isaiah
1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

The streaming era for albums didn't begin until very late 2014 with BB's introduction of streaming to their album chart (the first major album chart to do so), after ARTPOP and Cheek to Cheek's release, meaning she's released 3 albums (and only 2 studio albums) in the streaming era. Rihanna and Beyoncé are still bigger on streaming, I'm not denying that, but let's not exaggerate reality just to make someone we don't like look worse, okay?

OT: 3864CA2F-71A1-4756-B87F-9998F70C0674.thu

you're enforcing arbitrary parameters on purpose; but even if that holds up, her "recurrent" streams are still significantly less impressive than other pre-streaming era albums by mpgs :deadbanana4:

ot: gaga

duybeeGAshantiGA
1 hour ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

Probably Katy.

Definitely not Gaga tho, her recurrent streams are not the best but they’re catching up

-Most of her albums have over 1B streams, even tying streaming forces like Rihanna and Taylor with the most albums to achieve this 

-Also, Gaga was still the top 5th most streamed artist in October, despite chromatica being released 6 months ago 

-Only being behind streaming monsters like Dua , Ariana, Taylor, BlackPink- which have all released projects after Chromatica.

-Gaga is also the 5th most streamed female overall this year 

-She has several songs with 100m+ streams, 300m+, not to mention Shallow has 1.3B streams.

Idk if were only considering Taylor, Ariana, and Rihanna as MGPS - cus then yeah, Gaga for sure is the the MPG with worst streaming stats.

Come destroy OGHs with receipts :clap3:

TomTom2288
43 minutes ago, tombiz said:

I like to watch YouTube videos and some of my girls have abysmal numbers there... Kesha, Kelly Clarkson and Janet Jackson, for instance.

bfiNcnZ.gif

Kesha has never been big on Youtube because her videography is not very appealing compared to her peers and she lacks success in YouTube-dominant regions like Latin America. On top of that, she never really established a solid subscriber base because she was absent from the music industry when streaming took off.

Her Spotify numbers are a lot better than her Youtube numbers (sans High Road).

Saint Lana

Britney Spears