• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chris1991

• desnudate_czr

• Outlaws

• PhoebeBuffay

Hmmmmm I am not sure. So many thoughts:

1. It feels weird not having Dulce and Alfonso on this, like if you’re gonna make a comeback do it fully. I personally don’t care for Dulce and Alfonso can’t sing to save his life but still they were part of the group and fundamental to the success.  
2. I thought the references to old songs were going to be cringy or long but it’s literally two lines so I’m fine with it. 
3. I like that it feels like a group effort. Equal lines distribution. 
4. The song itself does not feel strong enough for a lead single, even less a comeback but at the same time the lyrics pander to the fans and the comeback so I guess it makes sense. 
5. The production actually feels current. Like it fits within the musical landscape but still feels very pop, very RBD. 

I will need more time with the song to settle if I actually like it or not. Doubt it will be a hit though. 

Bought it on iTunes and they are doing so well. Love that for them.:jonny6:

Wonder how they will do on streaming, especially since they did not have their music available until just a month or so ago.

#1 - Brazil 

#1 - Colombia

#1 - Ecuador

#1 - Chile
#92 - US iTunes

21 minutes ago, rp662 said:

Wonder how they will do on streaming, especially since they did not have their music available until just a month or so ago.

#1 - Brazil 

#1 - Colombia

#1 - Ecuador

#1 - Chile
#92 - US iTunes

They should have released this on a Friday but i think they are going to do fine.

28 minutes ago, rp662 said:

#1 - Brazil 

#1 - Colombia

#1 - Ecuador

#1 - Chile
#92 - US iTunes

We still track iTunes?!? Latin America does huge numbers on YouTube and streaming. 

poisonparadise96

😭 it feels so RBD, love the lyrics, made me cry on the first listen :'(

i need a ballad remix tbh, it feels like it could be an Inalcanzable 2.0

5 hours ago, poisonparadise96 said:

😭 it feels so RBD, love the lyrics, made me cry on the first listen :'(

i need a ballad remix tbh, it feels like it could be an Inalcanzable 2.0

Same. It seemed like a sorry for “leaving” us.

desnudate_czr

Dulce said in an IG live a few weeks ago that she’s up to join the group just right now with being pregnant and Rona it just wasn’t possible. 

Do you guys think we’ll get a music video?

desnudate_czr
15 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Is RBD doing a tour or something? If not then  I just don’t get why Dulce wouldn’t just record her vocals... 

they are doing a virtual concert on December 26th, but I agree Dulce should have at least recorder the song even if she wasn’t going to be able to perform.

tickets can be purchased here

https://www.seroparecer.world/

3 minutes ago, desnudate_czr said:

they are doing a virtual concert on December 26th, but I agree Dulce should have at least recorder the song even if she wasn’t going to be able to perform.

tickets can be purchased here

https://www.seroparecer.world/

This is such a waste of opportunity for Dulce and Poncho Herrera... who does he think he is? Never bite the hand that fed you. Karma will get him just like it did with Kuno Becker... :deadbanana4:

desnudate_czr
23 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

This is such a waste of opportunity for Dulce and Poncho Herrera... who does he think he is? Never bite the hand that fed you. Karma will get him just like it did with Kuno Becker... :deadbanana4:

His new movie premieres today, he’s been doing well as an actor. He could have still done a one night show though. 

On 11/20/2020 at 1:20 AM, desnudate_czr said:

Dulce said in an IG live a few weeks ago that she’s up to join the group just right now with being pregnant and Rona it just wasn’t possible. 

Do you guys think we’ll get a music video?

Yes, they’re releasing a music video next week. They announced on a live stream they do every Tuesday on twitch. Interested in what it will be like since I doubt they filmed together.

On 11/20/2020 at 1:47 AM, Sergi91 said:

I have so many thoughts haha

-Last year he was all about RBD, his socials, interviews etc

-Maite has only been in telenovelas & Latin American tv series, hasn’t been in a single movie or American tv show(like poncho). Yet she’s a far more successful and maybe more respected actor than Poncho. :toofunny2: 
-Someone lied to him several times and told him he was on Gael or Diego level

-Amazing actor but like 20,000 people see his movies at most? :toofunny2: Humble down, Maitie is literally the sweetest and is literally killing it on both the music side and as an actresses.

-but I get it, music was never his thing. Without RBD he wouldn’t have a career tbh. A small tribute wouldn’t have hurt his acting “career”

8 hours ago, chris1991 said:

:toofunny2:. Not them giving the single an animated video treatment.  I hate animated vids so much but I Stan them so they get a pass https://youtu.be/qgSaiXYyx-k

Lmfaoooo imagine a comeback with an animated video. I hate them too, So lazy and lame. Flop ugh. 

On 11/24/2020 at 6:46 AM, Superbitch said:

Lmfaoooo imagine a comeback with an animated video. I hate them too, So lazy and lame. Flop ugh. 

I’m sure they wanted to be safe because of covid! Either way I’m happy we got a new song 12 after they split so happy camper lol!

They should have waited to Dulce tbh, there wasn't any reason to rush release this, they just lost hype, it's been years, everyone could have waited 6 months more and the concert could even be live.

7 hours ago, BeingRicardo said:

They should have waited to Dulce tbh, there wasn't any reason to rush release this, they just lost hype, it's been years, everyone could have waited 6 months more and the concert could even be live.

:'( 

On 11/27/2020 at 8:25 PM, BeingRicardo said:

They tried boo! She gives birth early next year I think and with the pandemic she didn’t want to risk it.

• 1 month later...