Justin Bieber #1 Monthly Listeners On Spotify, Why??

Fetish for MiMi

11 minutes ago, umich said:

Payola and sympathy.

no but it's LITERALLY through payola and sympathy.... scooter be cashing out cheques to get him on top of tth and he be crying out crocodile tears with lonely

He's had seven hit singles in a row since "I Don't Care" last year, it's not that complicated

2 minutes ago, Protocol said:

He's had seven hit singles in a row since "I Don't Care" last year, it's not that complicated

It's the seven hit singles in a row for me. This level of delusion is laughable. 

Anyway, payola is the only correct answer. 

2 minutes ago, ronelmaano13 said:

It's the seven hit singles in a row for me. This level of delusion is laughable. 

Anyway, payola is the only correct answer. 

???

I Don't Care = hit

10,000 Hours = hit

Yummy = hit

Intentions = hit

Stuck with U = hit

Holy = hit

Lonely = hit

When did Yummy became a hit? Or Holy? Must be the delusional juice someone is drinking? 

19 minutes ago, Protocol said:

???

I Don't Care = hit

10,000 Hours = hit

Yummy = hit

Intentions = hit

Stuck with U = hit

Holy = hit

Lonely = hit

IDC is closest to a hit

10k, Intentions and SWU - moderate hits

Yummy (xD), Holy and Lonely are nowhere near at being called a hit :ahh:

The only answer is his multiple apprarance to various popular playlists including his overstay at TTH :)

3 minutes ago, TayDine1989 said:

IDC is closest to a hit

10k, Intentions and SWU - moderate hits

Yummy (xD), Holy and Lonely are nowhere near at being called a hit :ahh:

The only answer is his multiple apprarance to various popular playlists including his overstay at TTH :)

10k and Intentions spent weeks and weeks in the Top 10 :rip:

SWU went #1, Yummy went #2 and has like a billion streams, Holy is a worldwide hit and stable in the Top 10 right now, Lonely has also charted high worldwide and hasn't even peaked yet

I'm the delusional one?

4 minutes ago, Protocol said:

10k and Intentions spent weeks and weeks in the Top 10 :rip:

SWU went #1, Yummy went #2 and has like a billion streams, Holy is a worldwide hit and stable in the Top 10 right now, Lonely has also charted high worldwide and hasn't even peaked yet

I'm the delusional one?

Yeah okay. You have your own standard of hits and I have mine but I'm still firm with what I believe in.

Just now, TayDine1989 said:

Yeah okay. You have your own standard of hits and I have mine but I'm still firm with what I believe in.

Anti vaxxer teas 

17 minutes ago, Colbygg said:

I have no idea, I thought Holy and Lonely were the same song 

Me too :psyduck: I was so confused for a long time

12 minutes ago, Protocol said:

Anti vaxxer teas 

I'd defend my point any time but not today. I'm too tired. The crowd knows Justin is underperforming no matter how long he stays on TTH. These droplets he released are not IT. Changes era flopped so hard. Thank to radio, it got a moderate hit via Intentions. Radio was the only thing keeping it alive on the charts. 

Justin has lost his music direction. 

56 minutes ago, Protocol said:

???

I Don't Care = hit

10,000 Hours = hit

Yummy = hit

Intentions = hit

Stuck with U = hit

Holy = hit

Lonely = hit

:clap3:

King

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

???

I Don't Care = hit

10,000 Hours = hit

Yummy = hit

Intentions = hit

Stuck with U = hit

Holy = hit

Lonely = hit

:bibliahh: you have to be joking 

1 hour ago, TayDine1989 said:

I feel like I would take your opinion a bit more seriously if you didn't question I dont care being an absolute SMASH. Go take a look at the streams and on top of still charting on the top 200 on spotify. Also, you called intentions a hit but then you said Holy isn't. However, Holy is looking to have more longevity than Intentions based on spotify and radio comparing both week 8's to eachother. Then there is Lonely which has been sitting pretty at #5 on spotify for nearly 2 weeks, and if that song rises on rado it will also go top 10 for 20 weeks and it is also looking to have more longevity than both Intentions and Holy

Edited by Jaffery
Added information

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.