• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tbhmatt

• pengkweeen

• Tinashegrande6

• The Slayer

1 minute ago, tbhmatt said:

Insider on Buzzjack: Jesy’s vocals are on the song, only one of the girls are in the video (:rip:)

It'll probably be bts footage of the writing session with Nathan,, and only Jade was there.

Edited by Nerez
2 minutes ago, Nerez said:

It'll probably be bts footage of the writing session with Nathan,, and only Jade was there.

I still think that Instagram post of Jade wearing the big bedazzled hate that says ‘Jade’ was for something

Given that we have no other posts of any of the other girls wearing something similar, wouldn’t surprise me if it is Jade in the video & that was a look for the shoot.

omg so wasn’t really familiar with Nathan Dawe but just listened to some of his music which i do vaguely know... and i remember why i’ve never really paid attention to these songs and it’s because i really really really hate his sound.

the squeaky voice on Lighters is unbearable. that Flowers song drives me insane because it reminds me of hearing the original multiple times every day on “KISStory” for the last like 15 years lol. 

i trust in MNEK to refine the sound and bring the quality up though. there’s potential and i know Little Mix could work so well on a throwback garage dance track - it just needs some polish and modernising which i think MNEK could 100% achieve. if we ended up with a “Head & Heart” type of pop perfection then wow... that really balances the pop and house to make it sound fresh. 

4 minutes ago, myles said:

omg so wasn’t really familiar with Nathan Dawe but just listened to some of his music which i do vaguely know... and i remember why i’ve never really paid attention to these songs and it’s because i really really really hate his sound.

the squeaky voice on Lighters is unbearable. that Flowers song drives me insane because it reminds me of hearing the original multiple times every day on “KISStory” for the last like 15 years lol. 

i trust in MNEK to refine the sound and bring the quality up though. there’s potential and i know Little Mix could work so well on a throwback garage dance track - it just needs some polish and modernising which i think MNEK could 100% achieve. if we ended up with a “Head & Heart” type of pop perfection then wow... that really balances the pop and house to make it sound fresh. 

Now sis.. leave poor Ella Henderson alone :rip:

23 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Now sis.. leave poor Ella Henderson alone :rip:

lol! i’m a bit confused as to why she is only credited on the acoustic

maybe they’d lose credibility or something idk 

3 minutes ago, myles said:

I read somewhere that she requested not to be credited as a vocalist, for some reason. She’s credited as a writer, though. 

Tinashegrande6
32 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

I read somewhere that she requested not to be credited as a vocalist, for some reason. She’s credited as a writer, though. 

36 minutes ago, myles said:

Yeah it's her song that was given to Nathan. Originally it was a slower ballad but she didn't think it fitted with her image at the time. Idk why she didn't wanna be credited tho :michael:

No Time For Tears
Writers = Tre Jean-Marie + Jade Thirlwall + Uzoechi 'MNEK' Emenike + Nathan Dawe
Producers = Nathan Dawe + Tre Jean-Marie
Vocal producer = MNEK

On 11/18/2020 at 7:03 AM, tbhmatt said:

Insider on Buzzjack: Jesy’s vocals are on the song, only one of the girls are in the video (:rip:)

This sounds so messy

I don't see it that weird? I think it'll be a story video with random actors and some behind the scenes of the writing session inbetween (where only Jade was present).

These ‘cryptic clues’ are sending me ahahsksllss

Nathan, sis, we already know the name of the song, the title, the featured artist and the writing and producing credits :toofunny2:

Anyways, official announcement tomorrow (from buzzjack)

21 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

These ‘cryptic clues’ are sending me ahahsksllss

Nathan, sis, we already know the name of the song, the title, the featured artist and the writing and producing credits :toofunny2:

Anyways, official announcement tomorrow (from buzzjack)

Where does buzzjack spill usually?

I think they should keep this until Jan, it's going to get lost in the Xmas takeover of streaming and radio. It would do so much better in the new year.

3 hours ago, Dizzy said:

I think they should keep this until Jan, it's going to get lost in the Xmas takeover of streaming and radio. It would do so much better in the new year.

From buzzjack: impact week is 11th of Jan

(not sure what that means exactly but I assume it means it won’t get playlisted by radios until then)

On 11/18/2020 at 2:31 PM, Tinashegrande6 said:

Yeah it's her song that was given to Nathan. Originally it was a slower ballad but she didn't think it fitted with her image at the time. Idk why she didn't wanna be credited tho :michael:

It was because she had her single Take Care Of You out at roughly the same time.