Jump to content
A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Nathan Dawe f/ Little Mix - No Time For Tears


Renan90

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • tbhmatt

    121

  • pengkweeen

    52

  • Tinashegrande6

    46

  • The Slayer

    41

43 minutes ago, The Slayer said:

I used to absolutely LOVE TAU until the video :deadbanana2:

I remember when they announced the video release date and then it didn't drop and I was like????? :dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tinashegrande6 said:

Change your life :rip: Whose idea was it to make that a single I...

Sksjsjskdkdld it’s like you read my mind. Change Your Life is literally the worst song they’ve ever done :rip:

 

They did Leigh-Anne SO dirty with her solos during the DNA era. No wonder people used to discredit her vocal ability when they had her literally talking over a beat (in both CYL and DNA) :toofunny3: So glad she’s getting to shine vocally now more than ever.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Sksjsjskdkdld it’s like you read my mind. Change Your Life is literally the worst song they’ve ever done :rip:

 

They did Leigh-Anne SO dirty with her solos during the DNA era. No wonder people used to discredit her vocal ability when they had her literally talking over a beat (in both CYL and DNA) :toofunny3: So glad she’s getting to shine vocally now more than ever.

It sounds like some High School Musical reject :rip:

 

Something about the harmonies on the chorus sounds slightly off to me, almost as if someone is off key :rip:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CYL ain’t bad by any means. Corny lyrics but a great moment live. The only real con is how Pez has solo adlibs only on the track.

 

You Gotta Not, Beep Beep are far worse for example ... (and a title track of one of their records).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Popboi. said:

It charted for less weeks than non singles like Oops and Is Your Love Enough :rip:

Just noticed how IYLE did 10 weeks. Now THAT was a hit that got away ... could’ve easily been top 15.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

You need to stop abbreviating it like this cos :rip:

We only talk about the superior BB :fan:

 

 

but Beep Beep is a guilty pleasure when I'm in a mood! fite me :fan:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pengkweeen said:

We only talk about the superior BB :fan:

 

 

but Beep Beep is a guilty pleasure when I'm in a mood! fite me :fan:

I blow my engine, I think I broke the stick

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

 

Too busy dreaming, of jumping on your ****

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

 

@tbhmatt is fuming rn. Obsessed Beep Beep hater (OBBH)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tinashegrande6 said:

I blow my engine, I think I broke the stick

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

 

Too busy dreaming, of jumping on your ****

 

ef46b36321eecb4717a44aa6d2dac150.gif

 

@tbhmatt is fuming rn. Obsessed Beep Beep hater (OBBH)

Cause I love, love, love making love to you

WyKVExB.gif
But I'm stuck, stuck, stuck on the 202

WyKVExB.gif
Won't you help me, help me?

WyKVExB.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

WyKVExB.gif

 

Beep Beep would have been a multi plat smash with a cute music video.

 

OT: Looks like the music video will struggle to elevate the song but we already knew that :hey:

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, tbhmatt said:

Ddddd he really is serving stan Twitter

I feel like those teenagers on twitter have corrupted him :rip:

 

 

Not him holding a vote on a fandom name...Dawelings as well :deadbanana4:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

ddd not Beep Beep :rip:

 

Anyway.. Spotify 🇬🇧 

 

#59 (+10) - No Time For Tears - 83,317 Streams (+3,792)

This is amazing! With extra YouTube streams and physical copies, I think it has a chance to peak inside top 10!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Still #19 in today’s midweeks, hoping this can crack the Top 20 tomorrow.

 

It should crack Spotify’s Top 50 some point next week, plus there’s the video and the physicals due to be released as well as a fourth version. Sales across the Top 10 are still quite low so if all goes to plan, I can see this peaking Top 10 (even if just for a week or two) 

 

It all comes down to Spotify and Amazon. If it doesn’t improve on either platform, Top 20 will probably be it’s peak. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens over the next couple of weeks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...