Nicole Scherzinger to start family after PCD tour

Goofy

• #FreeBritney Activist
39 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

It’s ok if she skips the tour, nobody cares anyway 

The people who bought tickets and make them sell out a few dates clearly do.

19 minutes ago, Mr. Whiskers said:

She's hot but he's much hotter

She may have aged now and her face changed thru surgeries, but goddamn :skull: there's NO woman that looks like her. She is one of THE most beautiful women EVER. No idea if you followed pop music from 2005 but Nicole was always up there mentioned with Beyoncé and Rih when it came to beauty.

22 minutes ago, Goofy said:

She may have aged now and her face changed thru surgeries, but goddamn :skull: there's NO woman that looks like her. She is one of THE most beautiful women EVER. No idea if you followed pop music from 2005 but Nicole was always up there mentioned with Beyoncé and Rih when it came to beauty.

I mean that's a bit of an exaggeration. The appropriate response would of been: 

@Mr. Whiskers in 2020 it's not really your place to comment on anyone's appearance. Although if what you said were the case then it solidifies that their relationship must be genuine and not based on a shallow and outdated ideology. 

11 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

In 2020 it's not really your place to comment on anyone's appearance. Although if what you said were the case then it solidifies that their relationship must be genuine and not based on a shallow and outdated ideology. 

And it's not your place to discourage me from sharing my opinion. They're both hot, but he's tall and has an athletic build so he's just much hotter in my opinion.

Just now, Mr. Whiskers said:

And it's not your place to discourage me from sharing my opinion. They're both hot, but he's tall and has an athletic build so he's just much hotter in my opinion.

aka YOU'RE GAY ??????

1 hour ago, Mr. Whiskers said:

Because he has two features that you find attractive literally doesn't mean that you need to pitt them against each other so disparagingly for no apparent reason. "He's hot IMO" would of conveyed the sentiment all the same. 

11 minutes ago, Joesuxx said:

Because he has two features that you find attractive literally doesn't mean that you need to pitt them against each other so disparagingly for no apparent reason. "He's hot IMO" would of conveyed the sentiment all the same. 

Well if you read the original post, it is clear I was responding to the idea that they would make beautiful kids. When deciding if they would make beautiful kids, it would make sense to compare their looks in order to imagine how "beautiful" their offspring may be.

Just now, Mr. Whiskers said:

Well if you read the original post, it is clear I was responding to the idea that they would make beautiful kids. When deciding if they would make beautiful kids, it would make sense to compare their looks in order to imagine how "beautiful" their offspring may be.

Sure jan. 

I really don't understand why she got those surgeries as beautiful as she was better. She looks less beautiful because her lips look swollen most of the time and the areas around her eyes look fixed and painted. I actually don't know celebrities who manage to look better with lips jobs and excessive botox. So why do they keep doing it? 

Anyway, despite that, she still is a knock-out and I love how in shape she keeps herself. 40 is the new 30 indeed. Good luck on starting her family, her new boyfriend seem better than the last one with barely no hair. 

6 minutes ago, DuffStan said:

OMG but will that tour happen before 2022 ?

exactly...if she wants em babies she better start working on it now, she'll get in shape quickly again

I just want her to be happy <3

• 4 weeks later...