Anne Marie - “Problems”

TalkThatRihanna

Jesus where are the catchy hooks from her first era, those were generic too but atleast catchy. Now she’s been delegated to Spotify playlist fodder

This is cute but is barely worthy of an album track.  Ugh she needs new management.  I think her, Zara and Tinashe should just start a girl group

14 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

This is cute but is barely worthy of an album track.  Ugh she needs new management.  I think her, Zara and Tinashe should just start a girl group

Tinashe is way above those two so no. Zara just needs to go back to serving Europop. Anne just needs to book some collabs and they'll be good.

I'm still rooting for her.. she, Zara and Dua were so promising at the time and only Dua managed to rise, while the two were first locked and now mismanaged by their teams :cries:

The snippets she teased all last year were IT. 

Where the **** are those bops girls??

My meltdown has a better chance of blazing the charts than the **** you've given us throughout this year

13 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

Tinashe is way above those two so no. Zara just needs to go back to serving Europop. Anne just needs to book some collabs and they'll be good.

How? At least Zara and Anne had real hits and decent album sales :rip:

----

OT: This is cute but way too forgettable. Cute album track at most

14 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

How? At least Zara and Anne had real hits and decent album sales :rip:

----

OT: This is cute but way too forgettable. Cute album track at most

Because while Tinashe is not a mainstream commercial success she has carved a niche sound and lane all her own. The other two are faceless spotify playlist fodder because they're generic and have no artistic identity which Tinashe does

What the heck happened to her? this is boring, as well as the other three singles that were released earlier this year.

I remember jamming a lot to Speak Your Mind when it came out so this is kinda sad for me lol.

DoubleRainbow!
14 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

In what field? :chick2:

Anne and Zara at least had the global SMASHES 

10 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

In what field? :chick2:

Anne and Zara at least had the global SMASHES 

Tinashe is the WHOLE package. Homegirl has gotten accolades and acclaim from doing albums from her bedroom, and or with friends or family. She can sing, dance, act, produce you name it!! Not putting the other girls but at this point in time Tinashe is above them 

DoubleRainbow!
22 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Tinashe is the WHOLE package. Homegirl has gotten accolades and acclaim from doing albums from her bedroom, and or with friends or family. She can sing, dance, act, produce you name it!! Not putting the other girls but at this point in time Tinashe is above them 

Zara has better vocals and can dance as well or even better..

5 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Zara has better vocals and can dance as well or even better..

I'd say on both that's subjective or they're on the same level. But again Tinashe can act, write and produce. She can do it all on her own. Zara on the other needs a village. 

16 hours ago, Cain said:

Jesus where are the catchy hooks from her first era, those were generic too but atleast catchy. Now she’s been delegated to Spotify playlist fodder

Well this sums it all up:dancehall3:

KeshasFansRose

What is this? Did she upload this by mistake? Cause this girl is doing nothing to stop herself being the next UK star the UK discards after 1 era