A dark theme is now available to ATRL+ members. ×

Why Don't We - 'The Good Times and The Bad Ones'

kelly-clarkson

Loved all the singles, especially Fallin'. Nothing else on the album bangs as hard though...

Love Song and I'll Be Okay are cute. 

Be Myself and Grey bored me ngl (haven't been in the mood for acoustic-y ballads lately so that's a me thing lol). 

For You...not a fan. Will need time to grow on me.

Look At Me feels out of place. Not sure if it's just me though. 

Stay is also a cute one.

Not blown away by any means. Will need to give it a few more listens. 6/10. 

3 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Loved all the singles, especially Fallin'. Nothing else on the album bangs as hard though...

Be Myself and Grey bored me ngl (haven't been in the mood for acoustic-y ballads lately so that's a me thing lol). 

Stay is also a cute one.

Completely agree with all of this - absolutely loved the pre release single and thought they were all strong. Have followed the band since the beginning and this album seems like a step backwards tbh. Really weak and honestly dull songs - and considering song writing is one thing they’ve stressed throughout promo, it just isn’t that strong. Love song was ok. The rest I don’t think I’ll listen to again - and agreed with look at me, seems like it’s forced on there to prove look at us we’re mature now. Not a fan of this and had really high expectations :/

3 hours ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Stay is also a cute one.

I agree completely

Yikes. I'm gonna give it a full listen through today (probably sometime this morning). I started getting worried when the little teasers for the rest of the songs didn't sound like the pre-released ones :rip: but we shall see

Not one of the best songs being under 2 minutes :rip:

Fallin' (Adrenaline) is still the best song. For You and Look At Me are really good, too. And Stay is cute. I don't really care about the rest.

9 hours ago, Do it Right said:

Completely agree with all of this - absolutely loved the pre release single and thought they were all strong. Have followed the band since the beginning and this album seems like a step backwards tbh. Really weak and honestly dull songs - and considering song writing is one thing they’ve stressed throughout promo, it just isn’t that strong. Love song was ok. The rest I don’t think I’ll listen to again - and agreed with look at me, seems like it’s forced on there to prove look at us we’re mature now. Not a fan of this and had really high expectations :/

9 hours ago, J-esper said:

I agree completely

9 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Not one of the best songs being under 2 minutes :rip:

Fallin' (Adrenaline) is still the best song. For You and Look At Me are really good, too. And Stay is cute. I don't really care about the rest.

8 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

They really pulled a bait and switch with this one... These other tracks sound NOTHING like the first three :rip:

Omg, I'm so relieved to see we all feel the same way! I don't usually post ratings/reviews because I worry I'm being over-critical or ignorant but damn!

Harmonizer

I finally got a chance to listen to this album this morning. I loved their debut, and even the standalone singles that they released, but this is a strong sophomore album. I have to listen to it again, but Fallin' (Adrenaline) and Lotus Inn are the standouts.

Ampersand13
1 hour ago, nooniebao said:

Happy for them getting top 5 considering they haven’t been able to promote too much and everything else going on. Have to listen to the full thing again cause I just felt let down by the middle section