Jump to content

Tones And I - “Fly Away”


tellem

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • tellem

    18

  • gotportugal

    6

  • badgirlriri

    4

  • DemiLovato

    4

5 minutes ago, goldstargay said:

Bad Kid should have smashed, I think her voice may be too grating for the GP

I think so too tbh but Fly Away sounds like Never Seen the Rain  a bit, I think this could smash on that level 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tellem said:

I think so too tbh but Fly Away sounds like Never Seen the Rain  a bit, I think this could smash on that level 

I really hope so. Never Seen the Rain is a song I use very often, but I can't stand her other radio hits at all :deadbanana2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cecil Diamond said:

The way that everyone hates her :rip: everyone is dragging her in the replies

It’s just stupid barbz that send hate bc of one of her stans :priceless:

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Supervillain said:

This having 423 likes :rip: 

 

 

 

she really has 0 interest from people in her despite having one of the biggest hits ever :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

she really has 0 interest from people in her despite having one of the biggest hits ever :rip: 

 

9 hours ago, tellem said:

Fly Away has been Shazamed 26k times today!

:dies:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, tellem said:

Fly Away has been Shazamed 26k times today!

so an apple event gets her shazams to outratio her tweet announcement by 26x--

 

gotportugal

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

so an apple event gets her shazams to outratio her tweet announcement by 26x--

 

gotportugal

Not everyone can succeed on music+Talent alone I can see why some people are mad about that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tellem said:

Not everyone can succeed on music+Talent alone I can see why some people are mad about that

exhibit A: Tones and I

 

gotportugal

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

exhibit A: Tones and I

 

gotportugal

Some artists get paid for use of their music, others pay people to hear their music :sistrens:
 

hldiYbJ.gif

 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ferret said:

The real definition of 1HW

She’s had 2 (soon to be 3) hits in 2020, more than some artists with actual album campaigns this year :michael:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tellem said:

She’s had 2 (soon to be 3) hits in 2020, more than some artists with actual album campaigns this year :michael:

????

 

what is the second hit ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ferret said:

????

 

what is the second hit ?

Never Seen the Rain has a quarter billion streams on Spotify and charted well throughout Europe. It was organic ... 

 

Ur So ****ing Cool did better in North America and some European countries, so that’s the second hit in some places 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...