Troye teases Easy remix

Slate

1 minute ago, BlackoutZone said:

Interesting, there was an Easy remix with Kacey Musgraves to be out a month ago :mandown:

Whoever scrapped this deserves no rights :rip:

Just now, Popboi. said:

Whoever scrapped this deserves no rights :rip:

Maybe they just switched the songs and its still her, but Easy deserved tbh

12 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Interesting, there was an Easy remix with Kacey Musgraves to be out a month ago :mandown:

Wait what? :chick2:

maybe he means the EP and it’s not two features on one song. At least I hope so 

4 minutes ago, Flexus said:

Wait what? :chick2:

maybe he means the EP and it’s not two features on one song. At least I hope so 

that’s how I read it

TalkThatRihanna
18 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

ughh

Easy >>>> In a Dream

1 hour ago, BlackoutZone said:

what? :jonny5:
--

I read it as In A Dream (song) bc he even said he shot a MV to it. Maybe he'll release Easy remix (with KM) after the IAD remix? idk

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Ommgggg are you serious?

Excited for this! A video for IAD would be so great:heart2:

Kinda wish he'd focus on the nect project too tho, I don't wanna wait another few years after this EP:cries:

3 minutes ago, HazelHyphen said:

I would absolutely die if Dua is one of these collabs and they perform it at Studio2054. 

A full circle from when she was his opening act years ago

5 hours ago, Popboi. said:

A full circle from when she was his opening act years ago

Exactly. And for me personally too because I started stanning Dua after Troye performed Be The One in Melbourne during the Blue Neighbourhood tour. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/10/2020 at 2:19 PM, BlackoutZone said:

Emergency, this IS happening. Idk why he said In a Dream, he meant Easy feat Kacey in a brand new version by Mark Ronson, it's amazing and so is the video :jonny2:

MarryTheMonster
23 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Emergency, this IS happening. Idk why he said In a Dream, he meant Easy feat Kacey in a brand new version by Mark Ronson, it's amazing and so is the video :jonny2:

Oh this is promising :eek: also I think he said In a Dream as the EP title not the song, as in "there's a feature on my album after all" 

26 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

Work