Hollywood #MeToo scandal to break with 2 male actors + CEOs!

insomniac

The lawsuit is extensive and includes some of the biggest players in show business, including famous actors, producers, and CEOs. Some of the accused are named as perpetrators… some as enablers… and some as proposed encounters that were not consummated.

The plaintiff (male) is someone who was a teenager when the abuse first began.

Let’s talk about some of the more famous men mentioned in the lawsuit.

PRODUCER: This man is lauded as one of the most successful producers in the movie business. He has previously been named as a serial abuser by dozens of women. He is behind bars right now.

CEO1: This man was the Chief Executive Officer of one of the biggest Hollywood studios. He is no longer with us.

CEO2: This billionaire was the CEO of a large entertainment conglomerate that included a chain of movie theaters. He is also no longer with us.

MOVIE STAR: This man is one of the most famous movie stars in the world. He is primarily a top action star but has also received acclaim for his dramatic work. He has been nominated multiple times for an Academy Award for his acting.

TV STAR: This man was one of the stars of a popular family sitcom that was on network television for many years. A full reboot of that series just finished its run.

The law suit is long and very, very graphic.

The alleged crimes are sad and disgusting and presented in horrifying detail.

The Producer, CEO1 and CEO2 are all accused of allegedly physically assaulting the plaintiff, sometimes alone and sometimes in the company of others.

The Movie Star and The TV Star are not named as defendants in the case, but the law suit details their alleged propositioning of the plaintiff for intimate sexual acts.

[...]

For example, one alleged encounter has The Movie Star and CEO1 proposing a threes*me to the plaintiff where the two men would both insert themselves into the plaintiff’s orifice at the same time. Yes, it’s disgusting.

The full story, which will include all the names, is expected to run in a major publication within the next week.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• Attitude

• FreeXone

• Blackthorn

PRODUCER: Harvey Weinstein?
CEO1: Brad Grey (former CEO of Paramount Pictures-which gave Tom Cruise his big break)?
CEO2: Sumnet Redstone (ViacomCBS and National Amusements theatres)?
MOVIE STAR: Tom Cruise?
TV STAR: ?

Edited by insomniac
4 minutes ago, insomniac said:

CEO1: Brad Grey (former CEO of Paramount Pictures-which gave Tom Cruise his big break)?

I don't think it's Tom...

TV Star I think it's Bob Saget or John Stamos 

9 minutes ago, insomniac said:

I really hope it's not John Stamos from Full House :emofish: Or Bob Saget/Dave Coulier.

13 minutes ago, insomniac said:

TV STAR: This man was one of the stars of a popular family sitcom that was on network television for many years. A full reboot of that series just finished its run.

Definitely a Full/Fuller House castmate

1 minute ago, Gui Blackout said:

I was thinking John Stamos since 'full reboot' seems an odd wording choice otherwise :keir:

Hopefully Tom Cruise. He should have been canceled ages ago along with every other Scientoligist.

The only other ones I can think of from the top of my head that would fit are Stallone and Travolta, both have 2 acting Oscar noms. 

Thank God untalented Kings Keanu Reeves and Bruce Willis are safe. :smitten:

13 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

MOVIE STAR: This man is one of the most famous movie stars in the world. He is primarily a top action star but has also received acclaim for his dramatic work. He has been nominated multiple times for an Academy Award for his acting.

I wonder who it could be....

These are the only "most famous movie stars in the world" that are known for action movies that have been nominated multiple times for an Academy Award:

Matt Damon

Tom Cruise

Nicolas Cage

Sylvester Stallone

Johnny Depp

John Travolta

Leonardo DiCaprio

Edited by insomniac
Just now, LadyDiana said:

Tom c. Or Leonardo DiCaprio, bookmark me

He is primarily a top action star but has also received acclaim for his dramatic work.

Leo is the opposite of that tho

3 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

Tom c. Or Leonardo DiCaprio, bookmark me

Leo isn't primarily an action star, he's primarily a THESPIAN. :dies:

1 minute ago, SoundofSilence said:

Has Tom Cruise been nominated for an Oscar? 

3 for whatever reason. 

17 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Definitely a Full/Fuller House castmate

Tim Allen just finished a reboot of Last Man Standing though... 

Sparrow's Bride
42 minutes ago, insomniac said:

I wonder who it could be....

These are the only "most famous movie stars in the world" that are known for action movies that have been nominated multiple times for an Academy Award:

Matt Damon

Tom Cruise

Nicolas Cage

Sylvester Stallone

Johnny Depp

John Travolta

Leonardo DiCaprio

Leo and Johnny aren’t primarily a top action stars so that excludes them. Don’t know about others 

The first person I thought of for TV star was Bob Saget for some reason :skull: This could make some news if it's true - I hope the victim/s get justice. 

worldwide angel

the second one screams bob saget to me, especially because of his uhm....comedy:rip:

the movie star? i was thinking brad or tom cruise

1 hour ago, phreshprince said:

Tim Allen just finished a reboot of Last Man Standing though... 

the final season hasn’t aired yet though, so I’m not sure if that counts