H100: Mood 2x #1, I Hope #5, 34+35 #8, Dakiti #9

Renan90

1 hour ago, castle13 said:

42k copies is like an average of 840 copies sold in each American state in a week.

giphy.gif

:rip: Is this with signed copies?

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Ger

• quitedangerous

• Aribiotch

yup underperformed HARD

i guess having the younger demographic wont help her with the physical sales.

Would she be the next Katy? Let's see.

underperformance or not, these numbers aren’t bad at all. it was her fault for releasing it during election week

1 hour ago, Lady Claire said:

When Ariana's streaming power starts to fade, what will happen to her? I'm curious to Witness.

sGB8Qgp.gif

:toofunny2:

OT:

a9CcoKN.gif

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

KARRRMAAAA :clap3::bibliahh:

FOr what?

my girl needs to improve her stans to casual fans ratio before it's too late

jv3DocD.gif

Poor Ariana. Those alternate covers and signed copies didn't really help did they? :bibliahh:

This is definitely an underperformance but not a huge flop tho. Good thing she has the streaming on her side. 

3 hours ago, Quenn said:

Is Beyoncé not a pop girl now? Her latest album did a whopping 485k.

no girl, bey last album did 11k in pure sales

19 minutes ago, ReH2o said:

no girl, bey last album did 11k in pure sales

i'd consider her last one everything is love. 70k, still better than ariana

next week numbers are gonna be catastrophic :hoetenks:

I guess Ariana doesnt have a big fanbase as I thought she had

giphy.gif

Why everyone says that this is the worst week of the year when Gaga released in a week when she stopped her site and majority of Target were closed? Where was this narrative when Ari fans say that she flopped and Ariana saved her album? Karma is real. Gaga must be a flop, but look how it turned. 
And what about Taylor, it's not even comparable. I guess Ariana level rn is a fad from 10x who is over (no).

Edited by bringdanoize

8 hours ago, By the Water said:

Then surely ROM will be higher than #36 on the year end Hot 100, right?

That doesnt make it a bigger hit, it always depends how competative a certain year was :coffee2:

These are weak numbers for a massive girl like her, with 3 back to back #1 debuts just this year.

7 hours ago, JesusORGod said:

Oh my.
I guess some people will now learn that having signed CDs doesn't automatically guarantees an easy rod to massive sales and 8 weeks at #1 week after week. I can now name you dozens of artists who have had many bundles and who have failed to chart for more than 2 weeks let alone 8. Some TALENT sells because they have THE demand first and foremost, not because of existing bundles, If having bundles meant that artists would sell as much as as those who have demand, we’d see 800k+ first week sales every other week. bundles don’t work if you don’t have the DEMEND and T A L E N T.
jv3DocD.gif

Spill.

OT: She released a Jhene Aiko album, she got Jhene Aiko numbers. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Edited by ithinkheknowsoutsold

Bleh numbers, cute SPS though, should secure its longevity on the chart and it will do a cute number, this is by all means a big underperformance from TUN but she can easily rebound back. Revival->Kamikaze tease.

5th #1 album :WAP: sure the numbers are severely lacking but this will no doubt serve great longevity. She still has plenty of time and room to deliver another juggernaut era.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.