H100: Mood 2x #1, I Hope #5, 34+35 #8, Dakiti #9

Renan90

Just now, idkwiam said:

Is the other way around.

just go and look who has got solo #1s these past 3 years and then come and tell me what's the other way around

giphy.gif

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Ger

• quitedangerous

• Aribiotch

9 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Not comparing the pure sales but the total units and merch bundles became a thing in 2018 so DW didn't benefit from them. Obviously sales are much lower than in 2016 but the opposite can be said for streams. The bottom line is that after the success of sweetener and tun going back to DW numbers isn't good

And positions' SEA is still bigger than Sweetener and much much bigger than DW. It's an underperformance compared to TU, N which is her peak but no way are bad numbers. 

10 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

She only did 129k SEA :ahh:

Not like streaming numbers are close to what "some albums's" streaming numbers either.:ahh:

OT : The decline is real :dancehall2:

Right cuz  that’s why she has 3 #1s in this year alone :bibliahh:

and didn’t she have 2nd highest female streaming debut this year ? Oh okay 

a bit lower than queen.

Last three ariana debuts: 174k+360k+231k= 765k. Hmm

15 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Anyways. 

miley, bts, Shawn, and whoever else all have albums coming out before the year ends. Y’all will see exactly how the new rule will effect everybody else as well especially with sales already being DEAD

BTS might be an exception sis coz of their very dedicated fan base but yeah, almost all of these artists who aren't streaming juggernaut will be affected negatively by the rule but let them laugh at Ariana for now. 

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

and didn’t she have 2nd highest female streaming debut this year ? Oh okay 

And ı guess 10th biggest overall if not out of top10 :toofunny2:

Getting quick number 1s doesn't mean anything if they don't even carry the album :sorry:

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

a bit lower than queen.

Last three ariana debuts: 174k+360k+231k= 765k. Hmm

Dear OAH. Yes, we got your point. Ariana is a much much weaker album seller than your fave. But it does not change the fact that she's a league of her own. She still has broken a couple of important record this year and made some history. She's still a streaming juggernaut. Just because her album units is lower than album seller like Taylor doesn't mean she's a flop. Ariana is still a force and you haters can't take that away. Thanks. 

Edited by Jude

2 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

And ı guess 10th biggest overall if not out of top10 :toofunny2:

Getting quick number 1s doesn't mean anything if they don't even carry the album :sorry:

Now you not even making sense. Positions is the only #1 for the album and it came out a week before and is still stable???

BAD numbers by Ariana Grande.

Low album sales.

Low streams.

Just now, idkwiam said:

BAD numbers by Ariana Grande.

Low album sales.

Low streams.

Low streams when it's the second biggest female streaming debut of the year? :huh:

22 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

But did it win the Grammy vs sweetener?

I mean it did debut with 4x more than swt... 

Another indication that album sales mean crap lmaoooooo:cm:

just like how folklore is gonna lose to after hours next year skskskkssk. y’all gon learn one day :bibliahh:

this meltdown :bibliahh:

giphy.gif

just take the L and move on. This horrid album underperformed, but she's not over obviously. She'll rebound once she releases better music. 

Just now, Jude said:

Low streams when it's the second biggest female streaming debut of the year? :huh:

Yes. Cuz supposedly Ariana is a bigger Streaming Queen, but looking by the numbers she's not.

7 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Looking by the sales numbers Lady Gaga made that song a #1 hit.

Gaga couldn't pull enough streams and radio support to get her solo #1 all these years though

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Aribiotch said:

Now you not even making sense. Positions is the only #1 for the album and it came out a week before and is still stable???

Positions song didn't help the album to open with big numbers but yeah, let's see if it will help it to sell 100k+ second week at least so we can see the picture better. :sistrens:

19 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

Ariana gave your fave a #1

giphy.gif

just say congrats and go

giphy.gif

And yet that single has outsold all of Aris single since the TUN era 

giphy.gif

Not surprised seeing as Chromatica outsold Ari’s album and her collaborators like Justin’s Changes.

giphy.gif
It was Ariana’s and Gaga’s doing, I’d suggest everyone to keep it cute.

OT: I’m really bummed out cus i love this album. I expected a bit more even without bundles but it’s what ever, she has a #1 single and album 

Just now, idkwiam said:

Yes. Cuz supposedly Ariana is a bigger Streaming Queen, but looking by the numbers she's not.

A queen doesn't need to be always #1 the last time I checked. As long as no other girls are touching her overall streaming numbers then they can't dethrone Ariana. 

26 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

just like how folklore is gonna lose to after hours next year skskskkssk. y’all gon learn one day :bibliahh:

Oh Poor you.

you Sound mad.

Ariana can keep that Grammy but let me know when she wins an AOTY grammy. :juanny:

OT: total flop, maybe this will be a lesson to her stans and they can stop comparing Ariana to clearly bigger artists.

Now now let's not do too much. Underperformance or not I doubt positions will be OUT of the top 100 after 21 weeks

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

And yet that single has outsold all of Aris single since the TUN era 

giphy.gif

Not surprised seeing as Chromatica outsold Ari’s album and her collaborators like Justin’s Changes.

giphy.gif
It was Ariana’s and Gaga’s doing, I’d suggest everyone to keep it cute.

OT: I’m really bummed out cus i love this album. I expected a bit more even without bundles but it’s what ever, she has a #1 single and album 

and yet again all of the singles in the tu,n era were bigger than any song from Chromatica or Changes, even with the ammount of pure sales

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

and yet again all of the singles in the tu,n era were bigger than any song from Chromatica or Changes, even with the ammount of pure sales

buwug,ib spent only two weeks in the top 10, ROM spent twice as much :coffee2:

1 hour ago, romonster said:

That's a terrible debut for her standards. No ifs or buts.

It’s VERY underwhelming. Even Chromatica, which came and went, did 100k more.

Positions may have been a cute song with a great debut but it didn’t get people excited and releasing the album right before the US election was a mistake in hindsight. 

Edited by MonsterConnor

33 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Not you confusing Rep and Lover :ahh:

Your fave lost all her grammys (0/5) to a 17 year old during her peak era, Taylor on the other hand won AOTY and BPVA during hers. I really wouldn’t bring up the grammys if i were you :rofl:

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

buwug,ib spent only two weeks in the top 10, ROM spent twice as much :coffee2:

and yet it still spent the same ammount of weeks in the hot 100 as ROM

giphy.gif

Just now, quitedangerous said:

giphy.gif

congrats to TUN!

But baby, we’re discussing their newest released albums. If we were discussing their old work i would bring up ASIB

giphy.gif
In which Shallow and ASIB are equally and if not bigger than TUN 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.