After Hours - 163k SEA

Eternal Atake - 279k SEA

Music to be Murdered By - 154k SEA

Shoot for The stars - 192k SEA

Dark Lane Demo Tapes - 204k 

My Turn - 197k SEA

YHLQMDLG - 144k SEA

Positions - 129k SEA :dancehall2:

OT : Low streaming and pure sales numbers.

Not Ariana fans saying bad numbers because of bundles like it won't be out of top10 SEA debuts of 2020 with next new release(if it is not already) as well. :doc:

Edited by Artistofthedecade

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Ger

• quitedangerous

• Aribiotch

After all the big talk by Ariana stans comparing her to artists way bigger than her, a good serve of humble pie. 

Another dish will be served tomorrow because positons won't be #1 on the Hot 100. 

18 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

"AG6" tweet: 1.2M likes 
"AG6" debut": 174k units 

welp :doc:

It's young Ariana run twitter from now on I guess :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Loser's streaming units alone outdid I-

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

But did it win the Grammy vs sweetener?

I mean it did debut with 4x more than swt... 

Another indication that album sales mean crap lmaoooooo:cm:

just like how folklore is gonna lose to after hours next year skskskkssk. y’all gon learn one day :bibliahh:

Yeah this is terrible no matter how you try to spin it :rip:

This whole album/era was a mistake 

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Yeah, idk why the bundle thing is being brought up. That rule just went into effect and BTS will be pulling bigger numbers in a few weeks anyways. Besides, DW didn't have bunldes. The album is underperforming for now but I'd say that's more down to the material

Pure sales were much much better 5 years ago and as far as I remember Ariana always had merch bundles until BB changed the rule so why compare positions' pure sales to DW's. :michael:

4 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Another dish will be served tomorrow because positons won't be #1 on the Hot 100. 

positions already went #1 and it's gonna go down to #2 tomorrow, so we're good :clap3:

Edited by quitedangerous

13 minutes ago, quitedangerous said:

is that the only screenshot you have in your phone?

also aren't you a Trump supporter? how are you dealing with your loss?

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=10237991

3 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

After all the big talk by Ariana stans comparing her to artists way bigger than her, a good serve of humble pie. 

Lmao baby we already got the number one with positions skskksks. Records were already smashed. History was already made. Give it a rest you hater skskksk

3 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

It will only drop to #2 which is a much much better hold compared to other pop girls' #1 debut this year. It's not a drag LMAO. The song is still #1 on US Spotify and #3 on US AM. It's definitely a stable hit.  

This is... bad :deadbanana2:

Anyways. 

miley, bts, Shawn, and whoever else all have albums coming out before the year ends. Y’all will see exactly how the new rule will effect everybody else as well especially with sales already being DEAD

NOT a spanish album outdebuting her, one of the shortest lived peaks I guess

giphy.gif

Well that’s just.... abysmal. I guess they can try again in 2021 :rip: 

It’s the 42k pure that sends me :rip:Her SEA is great and I know that she was the first major artist to release with the new rules, but still, she should be selling more than 42k pure :deadbanana2:

Edited by Enzolorenzo

1 minute ago, Yelero said:

Joanne outsold :gaygacat4:

Ariana gave your fave a #1

giphy.gif

just say congrats and go

giphy.gif

49 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

I said this before & I'll say it again. I never want to hear from any of you again that Halsey is irrelevant :flower:

Manic had bundles though. I doubt it wouldve even done 180k without them:-*

16 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

This girl...

has broken numerous amount of records that no female artist HAS and won’t EVER touch for a long time.

Don’t let some album sales fool you. Put some respect on her fkn name PERIOD!

She only did 129k SEA :ahh:

Not like streaming numbers are close to what "some albums's" streaming numbers either.:ahh:

OT : The decline is real :dancehall2:

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

Pure sales were much much better 5 years ago and as far as I remember Ariana always had merch bundles until BB changed the rule so why compare positions' pure sales to DW's. :michael:

Not comparing the pure sales but the total units and merch bundles became a thing in 2018 so DW didn't benefit from them. Obviously sales are much lower than in 2016 but the opposite can be said for streams. The bottom line is that after the success of sweetener and tun going back to DW numbers isn't good

That OAHs belittling  position's SEA numbers. :toofunny2:

That's the second biggest female SEA debut of the year and top 10 overall. There's no way those are bad numbers. Just admit you hate Ariana and you've been attacking her for two weeks straight now. 

2 minutes ago, onewillowsilk said:

Lmao baby we already got the number one with positions skskksks. Records were already smashed. History was already made. Give it a rest you hater skskksk

4 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

Anyways. 

miley, bts, Shawn, and whoever else all have albums coming out before the year ends. Y’all will see exactly how the new rule will effect everybody else as well especially with sales already being DEAD

BTS never used bundles and with the success of Dynamite I would expect them to do at least 500k

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.