• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jude

• Ger

• quitedangerous

• Aribiotch

ITS SO FUNNY TO ME THAT WHEN ARIANA BROKE SOOOO MANY RECORDS WHEN POSTIONS DEBUTED AT #1, YET THERE WERE CRICKETS ON HERE.....

BUT NOW SINCE HER NUMBERS ARE LOW YALL WANNA DRAG LOL ITS SO FUNNY TO ME THE POWER ARIANA HAS OVER YALL:cm:

Her lowest first week sales since My Everything... she probably doesn't care but Scooter and Republic must be having a meltdown right now

a9CcoKN.gif

31 minutes ago, Quenn said:

42k pure...

giphy.gif

Will she even do 100k next week? :rip:Streaming will decline in half and pure sales will be non-existing.

Worst week of 2020

Pop Smoke

Past Week: 61000

This Weel: 60,000

Juice WRLD

Past Week: 42,000

This Weel: 40,000

Lil Baby

Past Week: 35,000

This Weel: 35,000

1 minute ago, JawBreaker said:

"AG6" tweet: 1.2M likes 
"AG6" debut": 174k units 

welp :doc:

:ahh: The way they thought Positions would be a threat to Adele's new album :ahh: 

Just now, JawBreaker said:

Oh please y’all keep bringing this up like every fandom doesn’t have wildly delusional stans...

Must we bring up the video where Taylor stans were going crazy because they thought lover sold 2M copies in a day sksksks:bibliahh:?

Y’all are tired af:cm:

14 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

“In terms of overall equivalent album units earned, Positions has the highest one-week total for an album since bundles stopped factoring into chart and sales rankings.” — Billboard

So "Positions" has the highest debut week sales for an album released in the past 3 weeks... wow...  WOW :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

“In terms of overall equivalent album units earned, Positions has the highest one-week total for an album since bundles stopped factoring into chart and sales rankings.” — Billboard

And why do Taylor stans keep saying Arianators told them Ariana is bigger than Taylor? Most of us never claimed that and the only ones who said were trolls or OTH, but I guess they always need to get that validation that their fave is the bigger artist so they always insert their fave in every discussions Ariana is in. You claimed you just want to retaliate but for the whole 2 weeks you guys kept attacking Ariana and that's beyond obsession. :michael:

OT: Highest debut and one week total since BB started excluding bundles. Second highest streaming week total for females this year. But yes, keep bringing those pure sales stats which Ariana never excelled at and a dying platform. Ariana got a #1 album and a #1 song in her SITXH era, and the fastest female artist to get 3 #1 albums. :clap3:

And for those of you who said she's no longer the queen of streaming, she's still the most streamed female artist on Spotify so before you take her crown make sure your fave beat that first. :sorry:

The audacity of people comparing this girl with Taylor (success-wise) :deadbanana4: 

1 minute ago, Donquizote said:

:ahh: The way they thought Positions would be a threat to Adele's new album :ahh: 

Girl nobody even said that???? Y’all just make up

stuff out your a$$. Literally every ari stan was saying it was over when we thought Adele would release. YALL were the ones who were happy at the idea of Adele blocking her . But guess what? At the end of the day she snagged both of her #1s. PERIOD:bibliahh:

18 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

And Positions was the highest debut since Billboard changed the no bundles rule. Every other one above it benefited from large amounts of bundles. 

BTS didn’t have bundles.

7 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

is that the only screenshot you have in your phone?

also aren't you a Trump supporter? how are you dealing with your loss?

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Aristocrat said:

And Positions was the highest debut since Billboard changed the no bundles rule. Every other one above it benefited from large amounts of bundles. 

I don't think any of the rap albums had bundles.

2 minutes ago, alanmontes said:

The audacity of people comparing this girl with Taylor (success-wise) :deadbanana4: 

This girl...

has broken numerous amount of records that no female artist HAS and won’t EVER touch for a long time.

Don’t let some album sales fool you. Put some respect on her fkn name PERIOD!

I’m sorry but I just truly don’t understand what the point of this album was tbh. Her catalogue was perfectly fine and she did so much already this year, only to end on a gross sour note like this :biblio: tarnishing for no reason 

6 minutes ago, Aribiotch said:

This girl...

has broken numerous amount of records that no female artist HAS and won’t EVER touch for a long time.

Don’t let some album sales fool you. Put some respect on her fkn name PERIOD!

These people act like album sales is everything. Ariana was never an album seller yet she was the highest earning female musician for this year's list. Her streaming power and touring are enough to please her label more than what they need.  

Edited by Jude

In total, Lover begins with 867,000 equivalent album units earned, of which 679,000 were in album sales; 13,000 were in TEA units and 175,000 were in SEA units. The latter figure translates to 226 million on-demand audio streams earned for the album’s songs during its release week.

Loser's streaming units alone outdid I-

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Yeah, idk why the bundle thing is being brought up. That rule just went into effect and BTS will be pulling bigger numbers in a few weeks anyways. Besides, DW didn't have bunldes. The album is underperforming for now but I'd say that's more down to the material

44 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Top Debuts of 2020 (SPS)

1. folklore by Taylor Swift - 846k

2. Legends Never Die by Juice WRLD - 497k

3. After Hours by The Weeknd - 444k

4. MAP OF THE SOUL: 7 by BTS - 422k

5. Eternal Atake by Lil Uzi Vert - 288k

6. Music to Be Murdered By by Eminem - 279k

7. Chromatica by Lady Gaga - 274k

8. Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon by Pop Smoke - 251k

9. Manic by Halsey - 239k

10. Here and Now by Kenny Chesney - 233k

11. Changes by Justin Bieber - 231k

12. Dark Lane Demo Tapes by Drake - 223k

13. No Pressure by Logic - 221k

14. My Turn by Lil Baby - 197k

15. YHLQMDLG by Bad Bunny - 179k

16. Positions by Ariana Grande - 174k

almost top 15

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

These people act like album sales is everything. Ariana was never an album seller yet she was the highest earning female musician last year. Her streaming power and touring are enough to please her label more than what they need.  

Like at all! Since the beginning Ariana was never an albums artist. She has yet to cross over the 400k threshold but that still didn’t stop her from running pop and the numerous other records and achievements no one else has 

Not that bad for an album released for the third time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.