Jump to content

Genshin Impact | 2.4 | Chara Story Rate Revealed Pg. 751


Mirrorcle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Reverie said:

Obv recency bias but his was still good so I'll still take it since good stories are hard to come by in Genshin :skull: 

  

  

Will be interesting to see how the results of this rate affect Shen's character rate since some character will be seen as overrated or underrated

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Where was the recency bias with Kokomi's story (the 2nd newest one) which ended up dead last?

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • highwind44029

    1325

  • Wotamin

    1273

  • CBC

    1361

  • nasa

    1425

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Obv recency bias but his was still good so I'll still take it since good stories are hard to come by in Genshin :skull: 

  

  

Will be interesting to see how the results of this rate affect Shen's character rate since some character will be seen as overrated or underrated

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Zhongli

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

Where was the recency bias with Kokomi's story (the 2nd newest one) which ended up dead last?

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

 

Kokomi's came out in what, September? And Itto was one banner ago? Do the math, CakeLikeRihanna. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it :heart2: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Final ranking:

24. Sangonomiya Kokomi 3,33
23. Kaeya 3,73
22. Diluc 3,86
22. Lisa 3,86
20. Amber 4,1
19. Ganyu 4,23
18. Xingqiu 4,3
17. Xiangling 4,56
16. Raiden Shogun 5,36
15. Razor 5,53
14. Jean 6,06
13. Kamisato Ayaka 6,46
12. Klee 6,7
11. Yoimiya 6,73
10. Xiao 6,93
9. Eula 7,33
8. Albedo 7,36
7. Mona 7,6
7. Zhongli Act 2 7,6
5. Tartaglia 7,63
4. Hu Tao 7,66
3. Zhongli Act 1 7,86
2. Venti 8,43
1. Arataki Itto 9,2

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Reverie said:

 

Kokomi's came out in what, September? And Itto was one banner ago? Do the math, CakeLikeRihanna. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it :heart2: 

It's still one of the most recent ones though, isn't it?

 

Arataki Itto an ORGANIC winner.

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, ren said:

I DO NOT REMEMBER GIVING ITTO A 10? QTF

I just checked again and you absolutely did sis :fan:

Here's Itto's pie chart for full transparency:

Screenshot-2022-01-15-at-00-37-47.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Final ranking:

24. Sangonomiya Kokomi 3,33
23. Kaeya 3,73
22. Diluc 3,86
22. Lisa 3,86
20. Amber 4,1
19. Ganyu 4,23
18. Xingqiu 4,3
17. Xiangling 4,56
16. Raiden Shogun 5,36
15. Razor 5,53
14. Jean 6,06
13. Kamisato Ayaka 6,46
12. Klee 6,7
11. Yoimiya 6,73
10. Xiao 6,93
9. Eula 7,33
8. Albedo 7,36
7. Mona 7,6
7. Zhongli Act 2 7,6
5. Tartaglia 7,63
4. Hu Tao 7,66
3. Zhongli Act 1 7,86
2. Venti 8,43
1. Arataki Itto 9,2

itto-arataki-itto.gif

The real top 5 should have been:

 

5. Ayucka

4. Xiao

3. Childe

2. Yoimiya

1. Itto

 

but I will take it since king Itto won.

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

I just checked again and you absolutely did sis :fan:

Here's Itto's pie chart for full transparency:

Screenshot-2022-01-15-at-00-37-47.png

Oh wow oh WOW :jonny2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sugrbby666 said:

I just checked again and you absolutely did sis :fan:

Here's Itto's pie chart for full transparency:

Screenshot-2022-01-15-at-00-37-47.png

Photoshop. Miss @rengave a 10 to Yoimiya, teleporting her to the 2nd place. He gave an 8 to Itto which still makes him a winner.

 

I guess the rate is finished now and you can't change the results, but people deserve to know.

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, CakeLikeRihanna said:

The real top 5 should have been:

 

5. Ayucka

4. Xiao

3. Childe

2. Yoimiya

1. Itto

 

but I will take it since king Itto won.

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

 

And I said I was fine with it, don't make me regret it

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

I just checked again and you absolutely did sis :fan:

Here's Itto's pie chart for full transparency:

Screenshot-2022-01-15-at-00-37-47.png

 

Well clock me :skull: think I must've misclicked then :deadbanana2:

 

Ty fa the rate btw bby :heart2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

I just checked again and you absolutely did sis :fan:

Here's Itto's pie chart for full transparency:

Screenshot-2022-01-15-at-00-37-47.png

the acclaim

 

itto-arataki-itto.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idk how childe quest was this high :skull: it literally served go girl give us nothing :skull:

Maybe the girlies are into babysitting? Idk :deadbanana4:

thanks for hosting legend :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Happy for Itto, but Teucer (feat. Tartaglia) should have won.

 

teucer.gif

 

Spoiler

Better yet, the critically acclaimed teapot quest (feat. QUEEN OF TEYVAT YANFEI) should have been an option and won :gaycat4:

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So basicilly all the Inazuman chars without Itto flopped ?

 

You guys think Inazuma had the worst story and chars so far?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did a ten pull on Shenhe's to see if I could snatch Yunjin or  ningguang con and instead I got the freaking Bell, I'm devastated :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

People who actively don’t like Yoimiya Childe or Albedo CANNOT be fully trusted. There’s something twisted and sick within them to varying degrees. I’ll send prayers to them to seek help :emofish:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

New Spiral Abyss! Floor 12 is pretty hard, ngl. Took me a few tries to 9* it. Floors 9 to 11 are easier than the last iteration at least and took only one try.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...