Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

• #FreeBritney Activist
30 minutes ago, starataneori said:

I wanna quit this game so bad, I basically got all the 4 stars besides Xiao and I'm out of primogems :monkey:

They’re giving out a good amount of fates next week so there’s still hope 

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dax

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're getting a LOT of free stuff until the end of the month. I just hope the weapon pity doesn't screw me over. :skull:

WHICH 4 STAR SHOULD I CHOOSE? :psyduck: Already have Xiangling

Edit: From ytube vids Xingqui is the most recommended, followed by Chongyun & Ningguang tied:psyduck:

Edited by KasioKas

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

WHICH 4 STAR SHOULD I CHOOSE? :psyduck: Already have Xiangling

Edit: From ytube vids Xingqui is the most recommended, followed by Chongyun & Ningguang tied:psyduck:

Xingqui is one of the best supports.

If you need another dps Ningguang is great.

19 minutes ago, Henry said:

Xingqui is one of the best supports.

If you need another dps Ningguang is great.

I like Noelle (i know it's controversial but i don't have a lot of chars because I just started and the wish system hates me) and Xiangling's  abilities

• #FreeBritney Activist

Someone ask me why I keep on spending my resin killing the new world boss when I have no plans to pull for Xiao or Hu Tao. 

Close Up Beauty GIF by Pose FX

I just got a electro gemstone drop :WAP:

suddenly i dont mind getting keqing in the next banner 

6 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I like Noelle (i know it's controversial but i don't have a lot of chars because I just started and the wish system hates me) and Xiangling's  abilities

Noelle is really good at C6. C5 below just doesn't have enough damage to compete with other DPS but is still a safe pick because of her tankiness.  

2 minutes ago, M André said:

Hey girls, where do you all play Genshin? I used to play on my ps4 but it died uwu

I play on PC mostly. I play on mobile when I'm at work but mostly it's just to craft condensed resin for me to use when I get home later. Also, Idk how tf people get crystal cores on mobile, they're so hard to get. :skull:

I ****ing hate how I funneled all my resources into Ganyu and I can’t even beat certain events with Cryo slimes :deadbanana2:

Whew the way I casually spent over 200 dollars on this game just for me to be bored of it a month later :deadbanana4:

Do you guys play for the storylines/personal attachment of the character designs/anime culture, or do you like the gameplay aspect?

10 minutes ago, Underworld said:

When are we getting the free 4 stars?

I think it's much later this month. Probably the last part of the string of events this patch.

8 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Do you guys play for the storylines/personal attachment of the character designs/anime culture, or do you like the gameplay aspect?

Started because of the gameplay, especially since the way you interact with the world is basically the same as Breath of the Wild. Will probably stay because of my attachment with the lore/characters etc.

14 minutes ago, Underworld said:

When are we getting the free 4 stars?

Event starts next wednesday.

tuorrftrs0f61.png

8 minutes ago, Sorbet said:

Event starts next wednesday.

tuorrftrs0f61.png

Oof. Didn't realize how stacked next week is gonna be. I probably mixed it up with the Ley Line event which is lowkey absolute crap but we take what we can get with those.

28 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Zhongli is so good now.

they way everything dies so fast :WAP:

And you tank everything :jonny2:

The way it actually feels like this from his character demo now :jonny2:

VO4ebFv.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist

Do you guys have level 90 characters and weapons for late level spies abyss? I can’t even get close to beating 11-2 and I feel like my characters are doing no damage 

36 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Do you guys have level 90 characters and weapons for late level spies abyss? I can’t even get close to beating 11-2 and I feel like my characters are doing no damage 

I haven't leveled anyone past 80, and the only ones I've ascended to 80/90 are Venti and Traveler.

If you feel like you're not doing enough damage then you need better artifacts. You should also check if you have talents leveled up. 6/6/6 is good enough for abyss tbh.