Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

14 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

Miheauxyo has nothing to worry about in terms of player base and profit for a long, long time but it really doesn't change the fact that this game's endgame content loop is really frustrating.

They're in this weird juxtaposition where more exploration content is going to drive casual mobile players away in the future due to the increasing size of the game and more serious veterans are going to get bored again of farming artifact domains over and over again for the smallest stat benefits.

This game has co-op and so much potential for engaging endgame co-op content yet it goes completely underutilised for the most part. Honestly, they just need to steal a few ideas from other mobile games.

gettyimages-513074484.thumb.gif.66806f16

Exactly, and it's not like they're unfamiliar with copying other games judging from the minigames in the filler patches. It's probably gonna be a mess on mobile, but something like raids would be fun.

A whale that I know stopped playing during the Inazuma update because he hated the exploration / dailies loop (while someone else literally started playing because they liked Kokomi's design lmfao a loss for the Little Baalsters)

• Replies 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

The way my ayaka's burst is cutting those samurais like a knife through butter, just one shotting them quickly :bibliahh:

And it's only level 6 and my weapon is only level 60, when i build her properly it's OVER for everyone :jonny2:

To utilize the co-op they need more events like the hide & seek one, that was a slay

Coop is basically useless, they need to introduce new mechanics when we can fight each other :sistrens:

42 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

Coop is basically useless, they need to introduce new mechanics when we can fight each other :sistrens:

Genshin battle royale incoming :sistrens:

Omg :WAP:

Miss kokomi's island is gonna be the best one it seems :WAP:

46 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

giving Avatar omgggg

my ayaka is only at 5-5-6 and she's already giving slayage :cries:

• #FreeBritney Activist
18 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Hey girls, just wanted to say that I got a job offer and I signed it. Thanks to everyone who supported me. :heart2:

That said, I whaled a bit on the weapon banner and lost the 50/50. You love to see it.

giphy.gif

Congrats hun! More money to pull for queen Kokomi and Yae 

MyT4LRt---Imgur.gif

3 hours ago, Wotamin said:

This is what I imagined Fontaine would look like, it’s so pretty wtf :jonny5:

Inazuma really keeps on giving, it made Liyue and Mondstadt feel so empty :rip:

I spent a wish I had for the standard banner and got Barbara repeated just after I just got her from her event :skull:

4 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

Miheauxyo has nothing to worry about in terms of player base and profit for a long, long time but it really doesn't change the fact that this game's endgame content loop is really frustrating.

They're in this weird juxtaposition where more exploration content is going to drive casual mobile players away in the future due to the increasing size of the game and more serious veterans are going to get bored again of farming artifact domains over and over again for the smallest stat benefits.

This game has co-op and so much potential for engaging endgame co-op content yet it goes completely underutilised for the most part. Honestly, they just need to steal a few ideas from other mobile games.

It kinda makes me seethe how improving and expanding on core combat gameplay is on the bottom of Mihoyo's priority list and seen as something only super hardcore players care about. I know they've seen our suggestions a million times over. I get that exploration content probably topped their survey from 1-2 months ago about the kind of gameplay the playerbase likes the most but would it really hurt to try something different? How many people are hyped for the new fishing system

• #FreeBritney Activist

Where do y’all farm the Naku weeds at? I need to build up a supply to give to that doctor for free primos 

7 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Where do y’all farm the Naku weeds at? I need to build up a supply to give to that doctor for free primos 

Have fun running around the radiation island

Has anyone talked about their decision to make one of the main themes of Inazuma nuclear fallout? I mean I guess it's cool but damn :deadbanana: Makes me wonder what they've got planned for the other countries, are they gonna make Snezhnaya a communist dystopia or something

• #FreeBritney Activist
3 minutes ago, Reverie said:

Have fun running around the radiation island

Has anyone talked about their decision to make one of the main themes of Inazuma nuclear fallout? I mean I guess it's cool but damn :deadbanana: Makes me wonder what they've got planned for the other countries, are they gonna make Snezhnaya a communist dystopia or something

I’m like 95% certain their inspiration for the second island came from Chernobyl. It literally sounds like a dosimeter when you don’t have the protective shield on. :deadbanana4:

I would prefer if they implemented stuff like end-game raids, somewhere healers can actually be useful

Raiden beta info:

- Her burst got buffed

- Her resolve stacks have separate multipliers, which means her burst is OP.

- Her generation is 50% like Albedo. 
-4Pc Emblem doesn’t affect her normal attacks during burst, so it may not be her best set. 

In conclusion: Baalistas are winning. :gaycat5:

Edited by Dax

I just want a trading house for artifacts/weapons etc. Seems like a basic system that's forgotten

• #FreeBritney Activist
19 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

I would prefer if they implemented stuff like end-game raids, somewhere healers can actually be useful

Honestly, if they ever did something like this they’d need to give characters at least one other skill and change up the combat system while you’re inside the raid. They should steal the dungeon aspect from FF14. 

Oh wow Watatsumi serving paradise. Baald's Island looking like purple dry rocks now 

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

I’m like 95% certain their inspiration for the second island came from Chernobyl. It literally sounds like a dosimeter when you don’t have the protective shield on. :deadbanana4:

I just can't believe they chose that to be part of Inazuma's representation :deadbanana4: 

10 minutes ago, Dax said:

Raiden beta info:

- Her burst got buffed

- Her resolve stacks have separate multipliers, which means her burst is OP.

- Her generation is 50% like Albedo. 
-4Pc Emblem doesn’t affect her normal attacks during burst, so it may not be her best set. 

In conclusion: Baalistas are winning. :gaycat5:

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5: source?

also f*ck off with a new set :deadbanana4: should I farm this one or not

Just now, Reverie said:

I just can't believe they chose that to be part of Inazuma's representation :deadbanana4: 

Can you fix that mess with a quest or something? I want to explore the island in peace without my flesh falling off. 

727778280_emmaroberts.thumb.gif.b07d7fb0

√ó
√ó