Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Plsss you use mora for basically everything. Leveling up your characters, their talents, weapons, artifacts etc. And it adds up a lot once you reach higher levels. You will def go from millions to basically nothing instantly once you reach that stage.

Shendelzare

oh:skull: It seems pointless but ok

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dax

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Chileno said:

jsSK8n23jzR - 100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore

dU2mhjQL1ZT - 100 Primogems and 5 Hero's Wit

nBEm3myAL2b - 100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

Thanks king. I hope I can save enough until Venti's rerun banner.

q3hOd7G.thumb.gif.8214c713a5a3137797cdc2

I’ve spent 150+ USD on this game and I got 3 five star weapons and a Ganyu :deadbanana2:

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

38 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I’ve spent 150+ USD on this game and I got 3 five star weapons and a Ganyu :deadbanana2:

did you roll on the standard banner and weapon banner. i regret rolling for the weapon banner tbh. :rip:

19 minutes ago, Margaux said:

did you roll on the standard banner and weapon banner. i regret rolling for the weapon banner tbh. :rip:

Both banners. I first did the Ganyu banner and 50 wishes before I randomly clicked a 1x wish and I got Ganyu on a single wish :deadbanana2:

After I did the weapon banner and got Skyward Atlas and Wolf Bane whatever it’s called

3 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Should I be utilizing/prioritize a C5 Xingqiu on my team? 

why not go for c6 :mandown:

xingqiu is one of the best supports in the game

7 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

why not go for c6 :mandown:

xingqiu is one of the best supports in the game

I’ve already spent too much in one week on this game. I’m going to have a 200$ biweekly budget on this game once I get my promotion. :lee: :weeps:

11 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Both banners. I first did the Ganyu banner and 50 wishes before I randomly clicked a 1x wish and I got Ganyu on a single wish :deadbanana2:

After I did the weapon banner and got Skyward Atlas and Wolf Bane whatever it’s called

tbf both those are good weapons. you just need good characters to be able to use it. but yeah since you have ganyu, amos bow is really busted on her. it’s kinda tempting but seeing xiao, i have decided ill just have to do with prototype crescent. i need more characters than weapons. 

14 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

New trailer is out

Whew they call me an Anemo man’s *****

1 minute ago, Margaux said:

tbf both those are good weapons. you just need good characters to be able to use it. but yeah since you have ganyu, amos bow is really busted on her. it’s kinda tempting but seeing xiao, i have decided ill just have to do with prototype crescent. i need more characters than weapons. 

I really wished I pulled an Amos bow since that was what I really wanted for Ganyu, but the Skyward bow will do for now(unless Prototype Crescent is better in raw ATK%/dmg output)

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I’ve already spent too much in one week on this game. I’m going to have a 200$ biweekly budget on this game once I get my promotion. :lee: :weeps:

not 200 :rip:, chile 

serving 7 rings ariana

This game has taken over my pastimes every since I’ve gotten back into the game less than a week ago. I’m already at AR 31 I need to take a break

Just now, Shendelzare said:

not 200 :rip:, chile 

serving 7 rings ariana

I really do have a problem with spending money, but I’m able to afford it :eli: 

5 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

This game has taken over my pastimes every since I’ve gotten back into the game less than a week ago. I’m already at AR 31 I need to take a break

who are the members of your team?

let's see if you have taste

4 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I really wished I pulled an Amos bow since that was what I really wanted for Ganyu, but the Skyward bow will do for now(unless Prototype Crescent is better in raw ATK%/dmg output)

no, use skyward harp. 5 stars are really good. and skyward harp is better than amos in terms of q/ult damage. amos eclipse it since frostflake also receives amos’ passive. that’s why you see a 100k hit per charge shot on ganyu. :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

who are the members of your team?

let's see if you have taste

Main team:

Ningguang - Ganyu - Beidou - Amb*r

1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Main team:

oh wow, amazing taste

8 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

oh wow, amazing taste

I would switch Amber for Xiangling as my Pyro main, but I’ve already used all my hero exp tombs

22 minutes ago, Margaux said:

no, use skyward harp. 5 stars are really good. and skyward harp is better than amos in terms of q/ult damage. amos eclipse it since frostflake also receives amos’ passive. that’s why you see a 100k hit per charge shot on ganyu. :deadbanana4:

I actually meant I’m using Skyward Atlas for my Ningguang. My Ganyu has a Rust. :rip:

15 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I actually meant I’m using Skyward Atlas for my Ningguang. My Ganyu has a Rust. :rip:

sis, rust is really bad for ganyu. it reduces the damage for charged shots. unless you are just using auto attacks, which is a weird playstyle for ganyu. imo, buy the blackliff warbow on paimons bargain or just craft the prototype crescent. 

49 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

I also use Rust atm while building the Viridescent Hunt for the cryo queen. I rather get the BP weapon than to roll weapon banner tbh.

• #FreeBritney Activist
1 hour ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Main team:

tenor.gif

Should i ascend my Mona and Bennet to level 80 or leave them at 70..

Since they are basically support not sure if its worth for them to level that high..

Razor is my main DPS, my only dps since i dont have any other..