Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

She's the first dedicated healer 5* since Qiqi at launch. Kokomi will redefine the meta. Trust. 

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dax

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

I rebuke Scaramouche and Signora coming in 2.2. I REBUKE it. We don't have enough gems :jonny: 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Everyone keeps asking when the hot buff males are getting released when there’s literally one lined up for the beginning of September? 

Spoiler for future character:

Spoiler

yr139xkz8ed71.png

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

6 minutes ago, Reverie said:

I rebuke Scaramouche and Signora coming in 2.2. I REBUKE it. We don't have enough gems :jonny: 

I think only one of them is coming, Scara's cameo seems to be kind of small.

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

Not another angry twink. Mona ended Scaramouche, next Harbinger please. Bring Dottore. 

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

Edited by Lexiel

1 minute ago, ChatshireCat said:

I think only one of them is coming, Scara's cameo seems to be kind of small.

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

Well thank god for that, I don't even want Scaramouche rn we have enough electro 5*s coming

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

6 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Everyone keeps asking when the hot buff males are getting released when there’s literally one lined up for the beginning of September? 

Reveal hidden contents

yr139xkz8ed71.png

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

We should've gotten this instead

Spoiler

Post image

• #FreeBritney Activist
Just now, Reverie said:

Well thank god for that, I don't even want Scaramouche rn we have enough electro 5*s coming

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

We should've gotten this instead

Reveal hidden contents

Post image

Is that spear coming out or going in? :gaycatina1:

1 minute ago, Sesame said:

Is that spear coming out or going in? :gaycatina1:

I mean it has to be able to go both ways doesn't it? That's why he's our vers king, there's nothing Dongli can't do :heart2: 

Edited by Reverie

23 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

She's the first dedicated healer 5* since Qiqi at launch. Kokomi will redefine the meta. Trust. 

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

Qiqi's useless. Kokomi is serving Jeansus 2.0

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

14 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Reveal hidden contents

yr139xkz8ed71.png

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

PLEASE :dies:

My Ayaka is lvl 60 with dull sword and lvl 4 talent and she is doing great dmg omg...

1 minute ago, sugrbby666 said:

So I started playing Genshin way after the Scaramouche event and just watched the cutscenes on Youtube to know what all the hype is about and they just made me appreciate Mona way more if anything. The way she effortlessly CHECKED that German goth bitch Fischl.

tenor.gif

What a queen she is. I don't give her nearly enough appreciation considering she was my first five star, I think it might be time to put the good sis to use again.

Love to see people appreciating Mona. Still #1 char in the game
tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

So I started playing Genshin way after the Scaramouche event and just watched the cutscenes on Youtube to know what all the hype is about and they just made me appreciate Mona way more if anything. The way she effortlessly CHECKED that German goth bitch Fischl.

tenor.gif

What a queen she is. I don't give her nearly enough appreciation considering she was my first five star, I think it might be time to put the good sis to use again.

That event was so fun, Fischl + Mona was a fun dynamic. I was still a noob with my level 20 Barbara getting carried in the co op event by the Keqings back when she was still good :'( . I guess that was kinda the prototype raid in genshin even if it was more like a glorified leyline. I really want them to start working on raids or dungeon runs or some kind of fun co op feature that actually uses Genshin's core combat gameplay instead of all this minigame nonsense they keep giving us instead  

I just know Fischl's backstory will be sad af once they expand upon it

also playable Oz when

tenor.gif

2 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

A legend!! She is going to be Ayaka's best friend from now on 

tenor.gif

She's works so incredibly well with Ayaka. I've been using them together on my alt account and they clean it all

32 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

tenor.gif

Mona CLEARED that midget effortlessly. She's my best Character. Her Burst buffs Ultis for the party, she applies Hydro for reactions, she taunts and has crowd control, my C2 Mona does hundreds of thousands of DPS too. Unmatched. 

That angry phaguette unraveled once she put her heel in his neck 

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

16 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

A legend!! She is going to be Ayaka's best friend from now on 

tenor.gif

Agreed. Every time there's a survey I always write about raids in the feedback section but I guess they don't want the game to be too mmorpgish? :jonny2:

My hopes are low too but I'll never stop asking for it or something similar, enough with the fishing whatever please let us play the GAME :jonny: 

I've been using Ayaka on my husband's account and she's a slay. Oh wow! I still won't pull for her, though. 

KwXcrYL.jpg

44 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

I just know Fischl's backstory will be sad af once they expand upon it

also playable Oz when

tenor.gif

Her backstory is explained in her stories when you level up her friendship with her. And yes it's sad

Spoiler

Her real name is amy, and when she was young she took the persona of fischl, who was a character in a book she loved. She didn't have any friends and her parents were always away on adventures so being in the library is what made her happy

Her parents encouraged her until she was 14 and told her to grow up and called her childish. Fischl took it really badly, cried a lot and that's when Oz appeared. 

tenor.gif

20 minutes ago, Dax said:

I've been using Ayaka on my husband's account and she's a slay. Oh wow! I still won't pull for her, though. 

KwXcrYL.jpg

CTFUUUUU :dies:

Can't wait for Fontaine so they can finally announce that Mona is the actual Hydro archon :allears:

1 minute ago, CBC said:

CTFUUUUU :dies:

Can't wait for Fontaine so they can finally announce that Mona is the actual Hydro archon :allears:

The Oceanid is fleeing from her imagine how OP mother is 😩❤️ Queen of Fontaine and the Gays

ezgif-2-d83aa86dd2a5.gif

1 hour ago, sugrbby666 said:

tenor.gif

I just hit Friendship 6 with her, and she said a cute lil speech. UGH I love Mona so much. I wish we saw more of her in the story.

tenor.gif

I'm using her right now with Ayaka in a freeze comp. It's so broken. Can't wait to use in the next Abyss.

Mona is probably still my favorite female characters in terms of design + personality, her or Fischl 

tenor.gif

5 hours ago, Valtersen said:

I noticed this too but thought maybe this is because I'm just lvl 3 reputation or sumn :rip:

Nah I did bounties and requests as soon as I got reputa 2 and they were always like that. I don't mind them not changing it for Mondstadt/Liyue for now, but they should in the future.

Also, NOT one of the requests asking for me for FIVE Sakura Blooms, like bitch I need those for Ayaka. :biblio:

Edited by highwind44029

Yall I desperately need a Hydro and a healer in my team so Kokomi will be perfect :jonny6: saving for her

Spoiler

YJfq8CQ.gif

Surprised that is actually happening so soon tbh. Always though this fight would be closer to end game. :matty:

But :flame: