Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

4 hours ago, Henry said:

Yea I wish all servers reset at the same time or something. :monkey:

But I guess the EST reset time being around 5AM (?) is fine since you can play all day, then go to sleep and it's reset when you wake up. 

That's true :cm:

36 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Is anyone else highly annoyed by paimon's voice? It's so annoying. Also she's f*cking dumb:doc:

I love how shady she is :gaycat4:

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dax

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Sesame said:

When I see **** like this it just makes me think I play this game completely wrong. :rip:

Not his Childe doing like... 4x more damage than mine UHM.... :deadbanana2:

Edited by ChatshireCat

49 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Revenue per banner 

Klee :deadbanana2:

Zhongli's potential :deadbanana2:

DG5Hwpa.jpg

Wonder how a Venti rerun would do

The one thing I regret about starting late is not having Venti because he makes most things look 10 times easier :monkey: 

4 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Is anyone else highly annoyed by paimon's voice? It's so annoying. Also she's f*cking dumb:doc:

Klee as well therefore I switch the language to Japanese and they kinda adorable. 

3 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Revenue per banner 

DG5Hwpa.jpg

Klee in her 21's era. :WAP:

I'm so glad that I got her without spending some bucks.

Went from AR 20 to 25 today! Also, on one wish i got my 2nd xingqiu and I made my friend really pissed bc he wanted xingqiu and got the snow ranger girl instead :deadbanana4: 
I’m a P2P Player :gaygacat2:

11 hours ago, Sesame said:

When I see **** like this it just makes me think I play this game completely wrong. :rip:

Mess. I'm just trying to keep my score in the 2800 range. Klee's carrying so hard even with the Crit Rate nerf.

8 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Revenue per banner 

DG5Hwpa.jpg

I wasn't playing GI in that moment :cries2: Hope a rerun from the banner will be soon.

Btw I can't beat the ****ing cubes in expert...

6c9uA4Q.gif

Edited by Topmaster 2

• #FreeBritney Activist
2 hours ago, Underworld said:

Are we getting new archon story in the 1.3 update?

No, 1.4 will be Inazuma and the electro archon 

5 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

Couldn't even get score above 2K for the anemo hypostasis. I'm really suck at this game.

6c9uA4Q.gif

It's so frustrating lol 

6c9uA4Q.gif

I just started the game. I chose the female twin. I have no idea what’s happening so many things are going on. :rip:

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

No, 1.4 will be Inazuma and the electro archon 

Thats like in around 100 days....

• #FreeBritney Activist
7 minutes ago, Underworld said:

Thats like in around 100 days....

It would be mid March. However, looking now it seems like it might not be in 1.4 after all. :toofunny2: I just read this 

Spoiler

This is our road map of when the updates should be released. However, anything after 1.3 is purely guesswork based on the 6 week update period. MiHoYo should release a new roadmap after 1.3 is released, but whether they will or not is hearsay.

• Version Update 1.3 - Scheduled for Feb. 3, 2021. This update will kick off the Lantern Rite Festival set of quests.
  • Version Update 1.4 - Scheduled for March. 17, 2021. Inazuma was meant to be here; however, leakers and users are speculating that a new area called the Chasm will be released here. This is a rumor.
  • Version Update 1.5 - Scheduled for April. 28, 2021
  • Version Update 1.6 - Schedule for June. 9, 2021. This update is rumored to be when Electro region Inazuma is coming.

MiHoYo has already started the Version 1.3 recruitment process for pioneer testing in China. We know the focus on 1.3 is Xiao and the Lantern Rite Festival.

According to leaks new region, Inazuma was meant to be releasing in update 1.4; of course, it was first rumored to be coming in 1.1, but that truly was a pipe dream. However, Inazuma is now rumored to be coming in 1.6.

Edited by Sesame

• #FreeBritney Activist
58 minutes ago, Shoful said:

I just started the game. I chose the female twin. I have no idea what’s happening so many things are going on. :rip:

The story was so lost on me until I got to the second city. :rip: 

What's with the generic ass names like Kate and Kevin? :toofunny2:

I guess 1.4 is Chasm, 1.5 will have an event that features a rerun of Venti/Klee, and 1.6 is Inazuma? And it's in June? This game's story is not moving fast enough. :rip:

16 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

What's with the generic ass names like Kate and Kevin? :toofunny2:

I guess 1.4 is Chasm, 1.5 will have an event that features a rerun of Venti/Klee, and 1.6 is Inazuma? And it's in June? This game's story is not moving fast enough. :rip:

Kate is just a testing dummy for the beta client, Kevin is supposedly from Honkai (MHY's other game)

Spoiler

P12GqaO.jpg

Edited by ChatshireCat

Can yall help me out with random raids and fighting cubes/regisvines? I swear this game has the most terminology I have ever seen in a game :deadbanana4:

19 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

already at ar54 but I've never reached floor 12

6c9uA4Q.gif

goorl. im stuck at abyss 11-3. im lacking on good artifacts. mihoyo is setting me up i swear. case in fact, i always reach pity on banners, and it’s not even the feature one. i also can’t have good rolls even for substats. it always roll on hp and def. pick a struggle. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

playing on mobile in abyss is so annoying. the lag, enemies not taking any damage because of the horrible ping. me not being able to switch characters because of lag. why make abyss 11 energy drained punishment. this game is so homophobic. 

6c9uA4Q.gif