Genshin Impact | 2.1 Anniversary | Raiden 1/9 Kokomi 21/9

Mirrorcle

Inazuma is not dumb people friendly and it's killing me. The fact it's only gonna get worse :deadbanana4: Sumeru is coming with 5 hour riddles only. Pray sisters.

• Replies 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• CBC

• ChatshireCat

• Valtersen

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Wotamin said:

Idk how some of you guys managed to finish all the main quests, i have played act 1 and ayaka's quest and I'm DONE for today

ezgif-2-b7adcf297771.thumb.gif.e98d4034d

I finished act 1 and i am DONE! I will do Ayaka story tomorrow.

How can i get to the monster i need for her material? Is it under water or what?

10 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I finished act 1 and i am DONE! I will do Ayaka story tomorrow.

How can i get to the monster i need for her material? Is it under water or what?

There's a portal that leads you there on one of the northen islands! There's a symbol for it on the map

So what’s the conclusion, is electro traveler a flop? I haven’t used her yet. 

Edited by Drama

5 minutes ago, Drama said:

I think once we have all 6 constellations, the twins will be the most broken support in the game. They're a ER battery, That can basically let you spam some ultis with 100% uptime and provide off-field electro damage for reactions, they lower electro resistance. a God tier XingQiu basically

• #FreeBritney Activist

I STILL haven’t met Ayaka yet. There’s literally so many chests and puzzles and side quests around Inazuma that I keep getting distracted or curious and pulled away, whew LORD.

Mihoyo did NOT come to play. They said quality or NOTHING.:WAP:

I’ve solved the underwater domain/teleport puzzle all by myself lmao kinda proud

36 minutes ago, Drama said:

They're an amazing ER battery + they boost the new ER ult too since the electro MC A2 increases the party's ER

Nnnn not the switching here. Meanwhile I'm skipping that cryo keqing for C1 Baal, C1 Ganyu and queen Yae.

ezgif-2-b7adcf297771.thumb.gif.e98d4034d

Wow this patch is absolutely amazing! I've only done Act 1 and Ayaka so far but whew that was so much fun! :party:

Also I looooove that Ayaka is such a fast dps and her story portrayed her to well. Her Q is so clunky tho wth. Will def get her just dont know if on main or alt acc

Edited by CBC

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

!!!

Some shields (which i’ve had problems with) require a special lens which will

be given to you some time after you start the Sacred Sakura quest

you need to use the lens on little fox statues and electro thingie will appear that will let you go through the shield and other stuff

Just now, starataneori said:

@Valtersen don't tell me you wish for panyaka? :biblio:

C2 Raiden it is :WAP: Miss Ayaka served an awesome personality tho. Her story quest >>>>>>>
don’t like the gameplay tho, same to yoimiya

Haven't touched Inazuma but I pulled Ayaka and Ningguang on my first 10 pull of the day and I'm stoked :celestial4: Ayaka was my 57th pull on the banner! 

52 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I think once we have all 6 constellations, the twins will be the most broken support in the game. They're a ER battery, That can basically let you spam some ultis with 100% uptime and provide off-field electro damage for reactions, they lower electro resistance. a God tier XingQiu basically

22 minutes ago, CBC said:

They're an amazing ER battery + they boost the new ER ult too since the electro MC A2 increases the party's ER

Ooop. Geo geo traveler found dead in a ditch. Let me log on and switch because they sound like a slay. 

4 hours ago, Valtersen said:

Inazuma is not dumb people friendly and it's killing me. The fact it's only gonna get worse :deadbanana4: Sumeru is coming with 5 hour riddles only. Pray sisters.

Our brains will be fried in Sumeru, the land of wisdom, methinks :gaycat6:

• #FreeBritney Activist

@ValtersenGirl, yesterday I saw you talking about Yoimiya's playstyle and here I am just finishing Act 1... I-

Did you skip all the dialogue and speed run the **** as fast as possible. :hoetenks:

Not me having to wait 10 minutes for some cheese so I can make this pizza :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Drama said:

Ooop. Geo geo traveler found dead in a ditch. Let me log on and switch because they sound like a slay. 

Geo MC is still better because of Geo Resonance and the +10% crit rate. :sorry:

the mechanisms are CONFUSING mawma

and the quests are super long but satisfying 

• #FreeBritney Activist

I’m so sad I didn’t get Ayaka. She plays so smoothly, and I bet she melts the abyss shield bitches with all her elemental damage, plus I don’t have a good cryo dps. 

Lordt give me the strength to not use these primos.

:jonny6:

It's a shame that I have to skip Yoimiya maybe I'll do a few burn pulls to inch closer to the pity and attempt getting Princess Sayu.