Genshin Impact | 2.0 Inazuma | Ayaka 21/7 Yoimiya 10/8

Mirrorcle

31 minutes ago, Dax said:

Honestly, all you need is a VV set  (doesn’t have to be super leveled up) an EM weapon and an EM cup. Mine obliterated Abyss just with the ult. Too legendary and very low investment. 

Edit: you can also use 2 piece WT for EM if you can’t find artifacts.

Ohh, I’ll just give it a go then. I saw how much she slayed in an electrocharged comp after the buff so I’d really like to try it out :WAP:

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Wotamin

2 hours ago, Sorbet said:

what artifacts are u running on her? I’ve been farming the Virediscent domain for EM artifacts for her and Kazuha but nothing so far :jonny2:

Well she's a beast with very low investment. My Sucrose has a 4 set Viridiscent Vereneer with an EM cup, an EM watch and a Crit Dmg crown. She's nearing 650 EM total. Some people can get over 1000 EM on her but I'm guessing that's with absurd artifact luck. Just focus on finding an EM VV cup or watch and you're set. Mappa Mare is a good craft able weapon if you don't have anything else. I'm using Sacrificial Fragments on her 

26 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Well she's a beast with very low investment. My Sucrose has a 4 set Viridiscent Vereneer with an EM cup, an EM watch and a Crit Dmg crown. She's nearing 650 EM total. Some people can get over 1000 EM on her but I'm guessing that's with absurd artifact luck. Just focus on finding an EM VV cup or watch and you're set. Mappa Mare is a good craft able weapon if you don't have anything else. I'm using Sacrificial Fragments on her 

Thanks! I’m using her as Xiao’s battery rn, but I’ve been farming the VV domain for 3 weeks now as I still need a 5* anemo cup (:chick3:), but I haven’t had any luck with VV EM artifacts yet either fff. I don‘t mind artifact farming but having a good drop every once in a while would be nice  :gaycat6:

26 minutes ago, Sorbet said:

Thanks! I’m using her as Xiao’s battery rn, but I’ve been farming the VV domain for 3 weeks now as I still need a 5* anemo cup (:chick3:), but I haven’t had any luck with VV EM artifacts yet either fff. I don‘t mind artifact farming but having a good drop every once in a while would be nice  :gaycat6:

I’ve been farming VV domain for Sayu since her kit was leaked and I still can’t find an ER time piece. I don’t even need good substats, but the game refuses. :gaycat6:

Chiidish
3 hours ago, Underworld said:

This new catalyst will be great for Ning and Yanfei because of its passive.

Yeah I’m using it and it’s pretty good on Yanfei. Def gonna try and max it to 90 before the event is over 

10 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Not Xiao doing 80k's in Abyss because of the Ley Line effect. :jonny5:

80K?!?!?!?!' Omfg can't wait to try Venti

KasioKas

when's the earliest the island and other events end? I wanna mass play again on Sat before it's all gone. I completed everything I could last Sat and it was actually fun... kinda.. sorta..

ChatshireCat

Xiangling is so busted 

csfu9i1.png

Edited by ChatshireCat
37 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

when's the earliest the island and other events end? I wanna mass play again on Sat before it's all gone. I completed everything I could last Sat and it was actually fun... kinda.. sorta..

the 1st event ends in 10 days

44 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Xiangling is so busted 

csfu9i1.png

A legend. :jonny2: Those constant 20k melts during her ult. :WAP:

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

I did 2M x2 damage with the AoE bomb gdfksl

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
12 hours ago, Wotamin said:

Had to stop myself from playing so I won't be getting the entire shop in 1 day:dies:

I can say for sure now that 1.6 is the best update so far, and we got inazuma prelude coming soon too :WAP:

omg super tea. This update/event is probably the best one yet

♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

10 hours ago, Dax said:

Honestly, all you need is a VV set  (doesn’t have to be super leveled up) an EM weapon and an EM cup. Mine obliterated Abyss just with the ult. Too legendary and very low investment. 

Edit: you can also use 2 piece WT for EM if you can’t find artifacts.

So only EM main stats? For all 5 artifacts? What about substats? I have her at C3 im thiking of building her too omg

• #FreeBritney Activist

Keqing is literally the most worthless, smelliest bitch ever. Everyone said she would be strong after the EM buff. Her damage is such a joke compared to my Diluc :gaycat6:

Shendelzare
25 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Keqing is literally the most worthless, smelliest bitch ever. Everyone said she would be strong after the EM buff. Her damage is such a joke compared to my Diluc :gaycat6:

:gaycat6:

hate how that hoe wasted my resources.... but wasn't it leaked that she'll get buffed after the inazuma update 

• #FreeBritney Activist
9 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

:gaycat6:

hate how that hoe wasted my resources.... but wasn't it leaked that she'll get buffed after the inazuma update 

If it’s the same level of buff this EM one was supposed to be, they can KEEP it. In fact, they should just delete her character files from the game all together to fix this issue. I’m tired of looking at her useless crusty ass :pukey:

ChatshireCat

The reaction buff really just buffed the anemo support units :deadbanana2:

Baal will save electro... this I believe :coffee2:

Wotamin
8 hours ago, Drama said:

Ooop Klee is kinda slaying with Sucrose. :WAP:

Klee with any anemo character who can move her bombs >>>> :WAP:

Underworld

I enchated Dodoco Tales to lvl 90 already!

It was pain to farm masks, drop rate isnt that good.

7 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

So only EM main stats? For all 5 artifacts? What about substats? I have her at C3 im thiking of building her too omg

Yes. You can do Anemo Cup too if you feel like you’re over investing in EM. 500-700 is a good spot. The rest would be ER or ATK. Swirl reactions don’t crit so crit is not essential. 

I love Keqing but she was useless this Abyss. I’ll never abandon her, though. She can slay the overworld while I wait for Mihoyo to buff her like she deserves.  :gaycat6:

Literally, the one thing she desperately needs is to not consume stamina during charge attacks like Hu Tao and Ningguang. Make it C1 if you have to. Most of her damage comes from charged attacks and you can barely do 3. 

Edited by Dax
♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
29 minutes ago, Dax said:

Yes. You can do Anemo Cup too if you feel like you’re over investing in EM. 500-700 is a good spot. The rest would be ER or ATK. Swirl reactions don’t crit so crit is not essential. 

yeah im gonna try building it 

11 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Yep. The point of this build for sucrose is to simply focus on swirl. Since swirl is only affected by EM and her level then you only need to get EM artis and level her up. You don't need any other stat or to level any of her talents :party: