• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Wotamin

highwind44029

I tried using Keqing in Abyss 12 and her damage is just NOTHING compared to Xiao. :deadbanana2: 

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

I tried using Keqing in Abyss 12 and her damage is just NOTHING compared to Xiao. :deadbanana2: 

I mean, even 4* DPS like Yanfei and Ningguang outdo her. She's still fine in F12 as long as you don't use her on the first team. I cleared it with her, but she absolutely needs a buff. It's like every patch she gets weaker while every other unit gets stronger. :rip:

Chiidish
15 hours ago, Dax said:

I ascended Barbara to get a wish, and when I wished, I got Barbara. :gaycat6:

Ahhhhhhhhh :ahh:

ok but why is this me and Beidou right now 

3 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Ahhhhhhhhh :ahh:

ok but why is this me and Beidou right now 

At least Beidou is legendary with constellations. Barbara can’t do ****. :gaycat6:

Lexiel

I need abyss 12 recommendations.

My units are Zhongli C0, Noelle C6, Bennett C2, Xiangling C4, Xiao C0, Eula C0, Sucrose C1, Mona C2, Fischl C2, Diona C4

Mirrorcle

Mihoyo nerf Ganyu by introducing Maguu Kenki. Rip for all Ganyu main :gaycat6:

Mirrorcle
57 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I need abyss 12 recommendations.

My units are Zhongli C0, Noelle C6, Bennett C2, Xiangling C4, Xiao C0, Eula C0, Sucrose C1, Mona C2, Fischl C2, Diona C4

I always switch team according to the chamber. You can try these sets

Chamber 1

Team 1: Diona, Mona, Fischl, Eula

Team 2: Bennett, Sucrose/Xiangling, Zhongli, Xiao

Chamber 2

Team 1: Bennett, Sucrose, Zhongli, Xiao

Team 2: Diona, Noelle, Fischl, Eula

Make sure Noelle's Q is ready when you enter chamber 12-2-2 then you can easily sweep off those oceanid mimic with ease.

Chamber 3

Team 1: Bennett, Zhongli, Mona, Eula

Team 2: Diona, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xiao

Valtersen

About to double crown Ningguang :jonny5: this b*tch really was slaying it for me since the early ARs :WAP: she's an icon, she's a legend and she IS the moment :clap3:

Valtersen

characters top 10 imo:

1. Qiqi

2. Xiao

3. Ningguang

4. Childe

5. Zhongli

6. Razor

7. Klee

8. Cyno

9. Bennett

10. Xiangling

11. Aether

this is based on personalities obvi

• #FreeBritney Activist
Sesame

After the conclusion quest for the hilichurl thing, I was like whelp that was uneventful, but there’s a Reddit post that put it into a different context for me 

Someone in the comments said if you talk to her immediately after finishing the quest, she speaks in hilichurl and it’s translates to “You’re my enemy, grass-eater” 

:gaycat6:

The miss musk saga is far from over huh 

Lexiel
14 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

I always switch team according to the chamber. You can try these sets

Chamber 1

Team 1: Diona, Mona, Fischl, Eula

Team 2: Bennett, Sucrose/Xiangling, Zhongli, Xiao

Chamber 2

Team 1: Bennett, Sucrose, Zhongli, Xiao

Team 2: Diona, Noelle, Fischl, Eula

Make sure Noelle's Q is ready when you enter chamber 12-2-2 then you can easily sweep off those oceanid mimic with ease.

Chamber 3

Team 1: Bennett, Zhongli, Mona, Eula

Team 2: Diona, Sucrose, Xiangling, Xiao

Wait I don't have to use the same two teams for every chamber? How can I switch them between chambers?

49 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

Um?

Everything he's saying is speculation. A lot of what he mentions has been leaked but has no release date and can change at any moment, for example, Klee was scheduled to rerun in the autumn along with the Mondstadt Harpastum festival but we're getting her this week. The most accurate leaks are always about the next patch and leak in the current patch, so this week or next we should start getting accurate leaks about 1.7. Anything beyond that should always be taken with a grain of salt

26 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Wait I don't have to use the same two teams for every chamber? How can I switch them between chambers?

You can't but you can 3 star each floor individually. So you can 3 star floor 1 then leave and then 0 star floor 1 and 3 star floor 3 and you'll get 6 stars total

Valtersen
1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

Um?

The way he pronounces Baizhu :rip: Also not the Qiqi slander :mazen: I had to put a dislike immediately. What does Qiqi banner mean anyway? :rip:

24 minutes ago, Valtersen said:

The way he pronounces Baizhu :rip: Also not the Qiqi slander :mazen: I had to put a dislike immediately. What does Qiqi banner mean anyway? :rip:

I didn't watch the video but a Qiqi banner would be like Keqing where Qiqi would be the featured character on the banner, 50% rate on gold wishes, 100% after a failed attempt, and the other standard characters would have 50% rate to come with an individual rate of 12.5%

Valtersen
10 minutes ago, CBC said:

I didn't watch the video but a Qiqi banner would be like Keqing where Qiqi would be the featured character on the banner, 50% rate on gold wishes, 100% after a failed attempt, and the other standard characters would have 50% rate to come with an individual rate of 12.5%

I mean... Mihoyo ain't dumb :deadbanana2: Keqing banner FAILED miserably :rip: they're either buffing Qiqi as f*ck (we would like to see it obvi) or the banner is simply not happening :deadbanana2: They'd rather pull off another Eula (aka an absolutely no one to the story but with big boobs so straights roll on the banner, so Shenhe or whoever) and get some money on that.

Chiidish
2 hours ago, Valtersen said:

The way he pronounced Scaramouche was quite alarming for me actually 

2 hours ago, Valtersen said:

I mean... Mihoyo ain't dumb :deadbanana2: Keqing banner FAILED miserably :rip: they're either buffing Qiqi as f*ck (we would like to see it obvi) or the banner is simply not happening :deadbanana2: They'd rather pull off another Eula (aka an absolutely no one to the story but with big boobs so straights roll on the banner, so Shenhe or whoever) and get some money on that.

Funny that you mention Eulazor cuz according to https://paimon.moe/wish/tally her banner is also flopping :bibliahh:

ChatshireCat

Yeah I don't think Eulazor did that great, she just barely outdid ZL's rerun in China and just barely outdid Childe's rerun in Japan :deadbanana2:

Also Shenhe got shelved :chick1:

Mirrorcle
7 hours ago, Lexiel said:

You cant but if you want to get the best result, you will have to focus on getting 3 star on one chamber and leave the other two chambers just enough to clear them with or without star.

Sorbet
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, CBC said:

Not limited time lmfao :bibliahh: I assume they're transfering the islands to Inazuma in a future patch.

https://www.hoyolab.com/genshin/article/415463

:deadbanana2: 

they would have to move the boss and some of the materials at least for Kazuha, but it doesn’t look like the islands itself will be moved to Inazuma

◆ The islands will no longer be accessible after the end of Version 1.6. You will also no longer be able to open treasure chests, gather materials, or earn quest rewards on the islands, so grab the opportunity to explore away!

Edited by Sorbet