Genshin Impact | 2.0 Inazuma | Ayaka 21/7 Yoimiya 10/8

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, BIAATCH said:

Does anybody play on mobile? After the update it feels laggy in my phone, before the update it ran perfectly fine:rip:

Yeah, it works fine on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Wotamin

• #FreeBritney Activist

Does anyone know if the standard banner is going to add any five star characters soon? I’m super close the mercy pull on it and I kind of don’t want any of the characters on it assuming I don’t get a weapon...

28 minutes ago, Sesame said:

Does anyone know if the standard banner is going to add any five star characters soon? I’m super close the mercy pull on it and I kind of don’t want any of the characters on it assuming I don’t get a weapon...

Probably not :deadbanana2:

Dragonspine is very fun. Thought I would hate the sheer cold **** but I don't mind it tbh. Hopefully they keep up this quality.

Also got Jean and Mona in 20 wishes from the free wishes for leveling up my characters so we are loving this update!!!

Shendelzare

39 minutes ago, Henry said:

Dragonspine is very fun. Thought I would hate the sheer cold **** but I don't mind it tbh. Hopefully they keep up this quality.

Also got Jean and Mona in 20 wishes from the free wishes for leveling up my characters so we are loving this update!!!

Shendelzare

I got a goddamn 5* spear :rip:

Shendelzare

38 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

I got a goddamn 5* spear :rip:

Shendelzare

me too. and it was a skyward spine. not the primordial jade that i want for xiao. i hate this game. :biblio:

29 minutes ago, Margaux said:

me too. and it was a skyward spine. not the primordial jade that i want for xiao. i hate this game. :biblio:

I-

not us getting the same trash spear :biblio:

the homophobia of this game :biblio:

22 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

mess :deadbanana2:

What's wrong with Qiqi? Qiqi and Barbara are the best combo to explore dragonspine especially the 2nd act challenge.

26 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

What's wrong with Qiqi? Qiqi and Barbara are the best combo to explore dragonspine especially the 2nd act challenge.

Qiqi's a cute girl and probably the best healer in the game, but would you rather have her or Diluc/Keqing/Mona :sistrens:

4 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Qiqi's a cute girl and probably the best healer in the game, but would you rather have her or Diluc/Keqing/Mona :sistrens:

Well I need another healer so definitely would choose Qiqi. I also have Mona and Keqing :fan:

I got Keqing and she's so much fun jumping and teleporting around like a ninja, she's my new main, good thing i have the sword from the battle pass

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

The new zone slays :jonny5: they snapedt again with the music and the sheer cold feature creates some intense moments

Edited by Chileno

I need to build a different pyro character because Gouba missing all of the torches with his flamethrower while I slowly die from the cold is NOT it :rip:

I hate building new characters, I got Qiqi but I don't want to farm new materials:rip:

Btw which one is better Beidou or Razor? I have Beidou on my party and I got Razor recently but I don't know if I should build him too. 

7 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

I hate building new characters, I got Qiqi but I don't want to farm new materials:rip:

Btw which one is better Beidou or Razor? I have Beidou on my party and I got Razor recently but I don't know if I should build him too. 

Razor is better :sistrens: