Genshin Impact | 2.0 Inazuma | Ayaka 21/7 Yoimiya 10/8

Mirrorcle

Underworld

The only one that you should level to 90 i think is your main dps

The supports are quite good at 70,80 range.

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Wotamin

4 hours ago, Sesame said:

Do you guys have level 90 characters and weapons for late level spies abyss? I can’t even get close to beating 11-2 and I feel like my characters are doing no damage 

this is my problem too. i heard jean is great for the fatui agents since her e scales really well with the fall damage. she’s s++ tier in abyss. 

Can some rich sis gift a poor Venezuelan refugee a Google gift card :weeps: I'll never get my boy

highwind44029
10 hours ago, Margaux said:

this is my problem too. i heard jean is great for the fatui agents since her e scales really well with the fall damage. she’s s++ tier in abyss. 

I think Jean's fall damage is based on enemy max HP% regardless of talent level.

I still can't consistently 3* Abyss 11-3, but I think it's better that I leave it for next week since I'm about to cap on weekly BP points.

Also I just noticed this.

9FdIp8K.png

The fact that I can go 10/8/10 on her talents but I'm struggling with Boreas Rings. :toofunny2:

Help me girls

who should I have as my main/sub team

Xiao C0

Diluc C0

Mona C1

Fischl C3

Ningguang C1

Barbara C1

Razor C0

Xiangling C3

Diona C0

Xinqiu C0

Noelle C3

Chongyun C0

Kaeya C0

Beidou C0

Lisa C0

Xinyan C0

Amber C0

Underworld

I guess Ning would be your Main DPS... Noelle with her..

Maybe Fischl as sub dps and Mona as burst support.

Xingqiu/Diona/Xiangling/Diluc is a good team

Noelle/Xiao/Mona/Barbara next

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Can some rich sis gift a poor Venezuelan refugee a Google gift card :weeps: I'll never get my boy

Time to start an onlyfans sis :chick1:

i don’t like this 2 weeks banner. words on the street there would be a venti rerun to coincide with a mondstadt celebration. the way ayaka keeps getting push back. 

m98fego.gif

• #FreeBritney Activist
10 hours ago, Margaux said:

i don’t like this 2 weeks banner. words on the street there would be a venti rerun to coincide with a mondstadt celebration. the way ayaka keeps getting push back. 

m98fego.gif

Isn’t Ayaka supposed to release with Inazuma? Because if that’s the case the earliest we’re getting her is 1.6. We’ll probably see 1-2 never before seen five stars before we get to her 

m98fego.gif

starataneori

I was about to quit playing this game but then I pulled Xiao.:jonny6:

It's the Ganyu, Albedo, Xiao and Bennet team for me 

m98fego.gif

Mirrorcle

dead sharon needles GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

6 weeks without ring of boreas. 

Edited by Mirrorcle
highwind44029
On 2/7/2021 at 6:53 AM, Sesame said:

Isn’t Ayaka supposed to release with Inazuma? Because if that’s the case the earliest we’re getting her is 1.6. We’ll probably see 1-2 never before seen five stars before we get to her 

m98fego.gif

At this rate I'll have enough primogems to hit pity for her banner.

m98fego.gif

I got the Primordial Jade-Winged Spear whew my Xiao is blessed and dressed. I'll probably pull hard on the next weapon banner too since I don't have WGS and Staff of Homa is a good consolation that Zhongli could use. After that I'm gonna hard skip until Ayaka unless Scaramouche is released before her.

2 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

I think I only have Level 7 Normal Attack each for Keqing and Klee. :skull: I benched them for now so I'm not too worried about it.

2 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

i finally got ring of boreas this week after waiting for like an entire month. mihoyo is shady. i swear they knew what you are building and make it hard for you to get them resources. i used to get shadow of warrior on childe before. but now that i have ganyu and xiao. all i get was tusk and shard. what’s good mihoyo?

m98fego.gif

Mirrorcle
2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

m98fego.gif

I got the Primordial Jade-Winged Spear whew my Xiao is blessed and dressed. I'll probably pull hard on the next weapon banner too since I don't have WGS and Staff of Homa is a good consolation that Zhongli could use. After that I'm gonna hard skip until Ayaka unless Scaramouche is released before her.

I think I only have Level 7 Normal Attack each for Keqing and Klee. :skull: I benched them for now so I'm not too worried about it.

I messed up big time because I used up all my resources for Klee while Keqing's talent is still stuck at level 6/6/6. It's the worst when your main dps share the same talent upgrade material. :toofunny2:

2 hours ago, Margaux said:

i finally got ring of boreas this week after waiting for like an entire month. mihoyo is shady. i swear they knew what you are building and make it hard for you to get them resources. i used to get shadow of warrior on childe before. but now that i have ganyu and xiao. all i get was tusk and shard. what’s good mihoyo?

m98fego.gif

Same, Childe stop giving me the shadow of warrior after I got Ganyu I swear. Now I have 10 tusks and 6 shards unused but 0 warrior. :rip:

Edited by Mirrorcle
  • #FreeBritney Activist
13 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

m98fego.gif

I don’t think he’ll be released until after Ayaka given the fact his outfit looks like he fits into the Inazuma mold. I wonder if they’re going to release one or two other five stars upon Inazuma’s release similar to Jean/Diluc/Qiqi/Mona/Keqing for the standard banner 

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

I've finally beaten floor 12 :WAP:

Congrats! :gaycat1:What was your team?

I’m still at 11-3. The way being a Keqing main completely backfired in Abyss. :deadbanana:

Shendelzare
8 minutes ago, Dax said:

Congrats! :gaycat1:What was your team?

I’m still at 11-3. The way being a Keqing main completely backfired in Abyss. :deadbanana:

Diluc/Zhongli/Sucrose/Qiqi

Ningguang/Albedo/Bennet/Xinqiu

---

I agreee electro have been underperforming for me as well so I dont use any.

• #FreeBritney Activist

An empowered Oceanid? :biblio:

Me with no reliable cryo character:

one.jpg