Genshin Impact | 2.0 Inazuma | Ayaka 21/7 Yoimiya 10/8

Mirrorcle

LOL It'll never happen might as well start saving for Ayaka, I'm skipping HuTao.

And I built Mona, her Burst DPS potential is absurd, she's amazing tbh. I just wanted a new character.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• ChatshireCat

• Wotamin

• CBC

Shendelzare
3 minutes ago, Henry said:

Same lmao. My friend and I both got C1 Mona. I should look into building her because if I pull her again I'll probably start hating her :monkey:

Hopefully we get lucky at get him in our first 10 pull :monkey: lmao as if

9 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I hate this ****ing game my Ganyu pity turned into a C1 for my Mona and now I need 70 more pulls for Xiao's pity I'll never make it as a F2P girl :weeps: 

at least they'll give 10 free pulls :celestial4:

Well I did 20 pulls after getting Mona and I have saved for 10 more, so that'd be 40.

50 left to grind :weeps: 

• ATRL Moderator

:chick3: got Mona on this banner as well when I was hoping for ganyu. trying to build her but I find her dash so clunky. I'll see who the 4 stars are on the next banners but I might save for 1.4 

Also they should really add PayPal to their PC payment system or fix it because my card always declines and the bank says it's nothing wrong on their end. :skull:

And I know it's not just me because I see this on reddit all the time. Love being forced to be f2p but I'll keep trying before the battlepass ends.

Shendelzare

If any of you girls wants to help with a gift card for a fellow Venezuelan refugee that wants to play but is literally broke :weeps: holla 

who are y’all picking for the free 4 stars. i kinda want chong. but then the ningguang constellation is tempting :jonny6:

21 minutes ago, Margaux said:

who are y’all picking for the free 4 stars. i kinda want chong. but then the ningguang constellation is tempting :jonny6:

Already have all the 4 stars so def C3 Ning. And hopefully she is on the banner :gaycat3:

• ATRL Moderator
38 minutes ago, Margaux said:

I'm missing xinyan so her but c5 ning might end up being my pick since she's my main

• ATRL Moderator
53 minutes ago, Henry said:

Also they should really add PayPal to their PC payment system or fix it because my card always declines and the bank says it's nothing wrong on their end. :skull:

And I know it's not just me because I see this on reddit all the time. Love being forced to be f2p but I'll keep trying before the battlepass ends.

Shendelzare

I had to download genshin on my phone to be able to pay for stuff my card always gets declined on pc as well

22 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

I had to download genshin on my phone to be able to pay for stuff my card always gets declined on pc as well

Hmm okay I'll have to try this and see. Hopefully I have enough space :rip:

• #FreeBritney Activist

So is Hu Tao confirmed to not be in 1.3? :chick1:

4 hours ago, Margaux said:

There's a free 4 stars? How do I get it?

----

How do you know how many pulls you've done?

7 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

----

Next update you'll be able to pick a free 4* from Liyue

qipbw69blvc61.png

Underworld

I will use free 4 star for Ninggung since i dont have her! And i need another dps!

As for codes, how do you use them in game?

Edit : Got it.

Edited by Underworld
50 minutes ago, starataneori said:

12 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I will use free 4 star for Ninggung since i dont have her! And i need another dps!

As for codes, how do you use them in game?

Edit : Got it.

There are older codes that are still working too :gaycat4:

• 153YuSaenh – 30 primogems, five adventurer’s experience
  • Cuupmbjsvd – 50 primogems
  • GSIMPTQ125 – 60 primogems, 10,000 mora
  • GENSHINGIFT – 50 primogems, three hero’s wit

https://www.pockettactics.com/genshin-impact/codes

Edited by Chileno
  • #FreeBritney Activist
4 hours ago, KasioKas said:

----

On the banner you’re wanting to check, there’s a history button that will let you scroll back and see what pulls you did and what you got. It takes a hot second to update so it won’t show pulls immediately after you do them. You have to manually count from your last five star.

On 1/13/2021 at 6:23 AM, highwind44029 said:

Code: 153YuSaenh

30 primos and 5 Adventurer's Exp. Not much but I'll take what I can get.

3 hours ago, Chileno said:

jsSK8n23jzR - 100 Primogems and 10 Mystic Enhancement Ore

dU2mhjQL1ZT - 100 Primogems and 5 Hero's Wit

nBEm3myAL2b - 100 Primogems and 50,000 Mora

https://genshin.mihoyo.com/en/gift

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

51 minutes ago, Chileno said:

There are older codes that are still working too :gaycat4:

• 153YuSaenh – 30 primogems, five adventurer’s experience
  • Cuupmbjsvd – 50 primogems
  • GSIMPTQ125 – 60 primogems, 10,000 mora
  • GENSHINGIFT – 50 primogems, three hero’s wit

https://www.pockettactics.com/genshin-impact/codes

I love you all:clap3::clap3:

9 minutes ago, Sesame said:

On the banner you’re wanting to check, there’s a history button that will let you scroll back and see what pulls you did and what you got. It takes a hot second to update so it won’t show pulls immediately after you do them. You have to manually count from your last five star.

Thank you!!

WTFis the point of coins I can't find anything useful to use it on but food..?

ChatshireCat
10 hours ago, Henry said:

Shendelzare

I had to download genshin on my phone just for paypal

Shendelzare

Xiao banner is only 14 days long, they're really about to milk this twink for all he's worth

Shendelzare

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

WTFis the point of coins I can't find anything useful to use it on but food..?

Plsss you use mora for basically everything. Leveling up your characters, their talents, weapons, artifacts etc. And it adds up a lot once you reach higher levels. You will def go from millions to basically nothing instantly once you reach that stage.

Shendelzare

don’t forget to do the slime paradise event. it doesn’t show on my inbox, so i have to do it on mihoyo’s website. it has a 30 free primo plus some other freebies. :party: