• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Valtersen

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Shendelzare

Shendelzare
2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

UGH Xingqiu is still THAT bitch. He does so much more damage now that I've upgraded his talents a bit. :jonny:

Also I finally got another R5 Harbinger of Dawn (I used my previous one as enhancement fodder :skull:), perhaps I should start building Albedo too. :eli:

:monkey:

this game wont give me that queen 

Mirrorcle
12 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

I pulled a freaking Diona instead of Xingqiu :monkey:

I want Diona :monkey: 

MihoYo needs to add a male toddler character.

Edited by Mirrorcle
Shendelzare

Xingqiu is finally in my team  

:WAP:

time to farm the perfect noblesse set 

• #FreeBritney Activist

Is it stupid to pull on the weapon banner if I don’t have any 5 star weapons? 

:biblio:

Shendelzare
2 minutes ago, Sesame said:

i think once you're content with the characters you have, it's okay pulling for weapons

i know i will, once memory of dust comes back

Got C1 Mona instead of Ganyu f. :nicole2: At least my next 5* will be the banner character.

Also got Xingqiu so now I have all the 4* characters

Shendelzare

Jormungand

Even though I'm in dire need of a good cryo character, have to convince myself that Ganyu is just a c3 Amber at best. I already have Venti c1, Klee c1, Diluc, Zhongli, and Xingqiu c6. I'm unfortunately itching to spend these primogems since I avoided Alfredo's banner and now Ganyu's🥴

5 minutes ago, Jormungand said:

Even though I'm in dire need of a good cryo character, have to convince myself that Ganyu is just a c3 Amber at best. I already have Venti c1, Klee c1, Diluc, Zhongli, and Xingqiu c6. I'm unfortunately itching to spend these primogems since I avoided Alfredo's banner and now Ganyu's🥴

Just go for weapons or the normal banner 

34 minutes ago, Sesame said:

no don’t pull in the weapon banner. it is a split pity between the two five star weapon. the only time a weapon banner was good was during the lost prayer and wolfs gravestone banner. amos bow is good but skyward greatsword is kinda meh. might as well pull on standard if you want a five star weapon imo. 

highwind44029

Code: 153YuSaenh

30 primos and 5 Adventurer's Exp. Not much but I'll take what I can get.

highwind44029
1 hour ago, Jormungand said:

She's absolutely worth it if you really need a Cryo character, the perfect support for Klee and Diluc tbh. The Amber comparisons are just memes since they work similarly, but their kits have a massive difference. Ganyu's Burst has 100% uptime (15s duration, 15s cooldown) while Amber's only lasts 2 seconds with a 12-second cooldown. :laugh: I feel like she's a bit more like Venti in that you can build her as support but she'd still be able to do a lot of damage.

Jormungand
8 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

She's absolutely worth it if you really need a Cryo character, the perfect support for Klee and Diluc tbh. The Amber comparisons are just memes since they work similarly, but their kits have a massive difference. Ganyu's Burst has 100% uptime (15s duration, 15s cooldown) while Amber's only lasts 2 seconds with a 12-second cooldown. :laugh: I feel like she's a bit more like Venti in that you can build her as support but she'd still be able to do a lot of damage.

The biggest reason why I'm avoiding this banner is because I already have c6 Xingqiu and c6 Noelle. The rewards you get for maxed constellation characters is insulting to be honest. I'm waiting for the sword cryo chick's banner, Ayaka was it? I like her talents and everything. 

Shendelzare
32 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Chinese fans pissed about Zhongli again

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

what is happening now?

ChatshireCat
26 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

what is happening now?

They're pissed about the gap in strength between Zhongli and Ganyu (even with his buffs) and are spamming about ZL/Geo in the weibo comments again. Albedo is also being brought up cause he's... bad in comparison to Ganyu.

Edited by ChatshireCat
Shendelzare
13 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

They're pissed about the gap in strength between Zhongli and Ganyu (even with his buffs) and are spamming about ZL/Geo in the weibo comments again. Albedo is also being brought up cause he's... bad in comparison to Ganyu.

oh, 

they deserve that :fan:

idk what they were thinking when they gave us a trophy 5* character, especially one that represents china :skull:

highwind44029
15 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Are they talking post-Geo buff as well? Anyway, I've heard Ganyu+Albedo is a super good combo though, and IMO Albedo is super strong with a relatively cheap build, though I wish C2 was part of his base kit.

i feel like albedo would be broken if he was release after ganyu. since the backlash from zhongli was building up right before albedo’s release. they don’t have much time to change anything and mihoyo was pretty much adamant about zhongli, saying he was a support. but then their earnings must have took a hit since no one is gonna pull for a lame 5 star. before ganyu’s release, she had been buff. her ult cd from 20 sec to 15 sec. even her ult energy cost was reduced from 80 to 60. going by this. im pretty sure xiao will  also be broken.

Edited by Margaux
added something
highwind44029
17 minutes ago, Margaux said:

i feel like albedo would be broken if he was release after ganyu. since the backlash from zhongli was building up right before albedo’s release. they don’t have much time to change anything and mihoyo was pretty much adamant about zhongli, saying he was a support. but then their earnings must have took a hit since no one is gonna pull for a lame 5 star. before ganyu’s release, she had been buff. her ult cd from 20 sec to 15 sec. even her ult energy cost was reduced from 80 to 60. going by this. im pretty sure xiao will  also be broken.

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if the next few 5* are going to be hypertuned, which is good news for Xiao and Ayaka stans, but that still doesn't solve the problem with Zhongli. His 3-second petrification gimmick is a complete joke when Ganyu can perma-freeze as long as you bring Mona or Xingqiu with Sac Sword. :laugh:

starataneori
2 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

wait so who is better? Ganyu, Albedo or Zhonlgi ?