Genshin Impact | 1.6 Midsummer Island | Klee 9/6 Kazuha 29/6

Mirrorcle

• #FreeBritney Activist
Sesame
4 hours ago, Reverie said:

It took me two months of crimson hell farming to get my diluc crit ratio from 79/139 to 75/171 this is sick

Ugh, my Diluc has just average artifacts and whenever I get a piece with 3 great substats always ends up with the 4th one usually being trash like defense and it being maxed out over the others :biblio:

4 hours ago, Blue. said:

Do you get some kind of horse or something because walking through the damn plain is a bore.

You know you can teleport to waypoints, right? :rip:

1 hour ago, Henry said:

The straight bait :soda:

This almost made me want her, but her kit is what’s keeping my primos safe. The way they just lured all the straights into pulling with a single video 

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Shendelzare

starataneori

is eula a main dps? If yes I might pull for her.. I kinda want another main dps

2 hours ago, starataneori said:

is eula a main dps? If yes I might pull for her.. I kinda want another main dps

Yes. A Physical DPS. Her kit is similar to Razor’s. 

Sorbet

Speaking about artifacts, I haven't even gotten a SINGLE 5* anemo goblet yet. My Xiao is still rocking a 4 star goblet (and killing it, but still :monkey:)

highwind44029
2 hours ago, Sorbet said:

Speaking about artifacts, I haven't even gotten a SINGLE 5* anemo goblet yet. My Xiao is still rocking a 4 star goblet (and killing it, but still :monkey:)

I have 3 Anemo Goblets, 2 of them have decent stats, and the third one (which my Xiao enjoys) is this:

Spoiler

rm0OwMt.png

Sorbet
16 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I have 3 Anemo Goblets, 2 of them have decent stats, and the third one (which my Xiao enjoys) is this:

Hide contents

rm0OwMt.png

ok well hand it over?

The only good Goblet I have is a Pyro one that came with ATK, ATK%, Crit Rate, Crit DMG and it rolled flat ATK all the way to 20. :biblio:

Mirrorcle

Finally I cleared the abyss 12th floor for the very first time with 3 stars only. Ganyu and Keqing carried me to the end.

tenor.gif

I kinda surprised Keqing could withstand against the abyss lector. Can't wait for the upcoming electro buff.

perfillusion

Not gonna wish on Eula’s banner because she seems so boring :( 

Did like 60 wishes on Zhongli’s banner and still didn’t pull him ugh

13 hours ago, Reverie said:

Just absolutely evil, I still want a way better ratio for both him and Xiangling but I never wanna set foot there again. I've probably gotten a total of 3 attack sand ever :'( 

An elemental mastery sands can be better than atk% on Diluc. I'm actually using one on my Hu Tao because of the substats

highwind44029
58 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Finally I cleared the abyss 12th floor for the very first time with 3 stars only. Ganyu and Keqing carried me to the end.

tenor.gif

I kinda surprised Keqing could withstand against the abyss lector. Can't wait for the upcoming electro buff.

I watched a YT video where they used Fischl AND Beidou for the Abyss 12 Lectors. I really don't know how it worked but it did.

I know Keqing has a bad reputation as a 5 star, but the way she carries me through Abyss. Legend. :weeps:

• #FreeBritney Activist
Julián
On 5/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, highwind44029 said:

Physical DPS doesn't do much at Abyss anymore since the Blessing was changed, Eula remains a panned flop. :bibliahh:

gdadñg I don't understand this...they took away her buff from the abyss right as she comes out and add a shield buff as Zhongli leaves? What? :skull: 

Reverie
3 hours ago, CBC said:

An elemental mastery sands can be better than atk% on Diluc. I'm actually using one on my Hu Tao because of the substats

I don't think my Diluc with serpent spine is reaching enough atk to make the switch worth it tbh, unless I randomly get an absolutely cracked EM sands which would just make me mad cuz I want atk% :skull: Though I guess I can already 36* abyss so there's no point of me complaining too much

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Lexiel
1 hour ago, Julián said:

gdadñg I don't understand this...they took away her buff from the abyss right as she comes out and add a shield buff as Zhongli leaves? What? :skull: 

Well Beidou and Xinyian are coming up and they both wield shields. Same thing with recent units Diona, Zhongli, Noelle and Yanfei (C4). 

Me prepping for Klee after getting Zhongli 12 wishes ago and having 561 primos: :clown:

King Of My Heart

i'm gonna try to pull on the upcoming banner. hoping for a c3 xingqiu :flower:

highwind44029

The downtime between banners is still so weird to me. It makes the game feel so dead. :deadbanana2:

Sorbet

I'm close to 50/50 pity so I thought might as well give it a shot for Eula, but she seems pretty boring? :deadbanana:

My Kazuha funds are gonna be STACKED!

Underworld

Omg Eulazor is really boring.

Not that i was planing to wish for her..

Chiidish

I have 26 Masterless Starglitter, I really want to get Bennett but I only have Xingxiu on the current banner so not sure if I can even get enough dupes by the time Bennet leaves :chick3:

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I have 26 Masterless Starglitter, I really want to get Bennett but I only have Xingxiu on the current banner so not sure if I can even get enough dupes by the time Bennet leaves :chick3:

Hopefully Bennett will be in the next banners cuz the last time he was in one was in December in the Albedo banner February in the Keqing banner.

She's so boring omg. I guess this is her gimmick

Edited by CBC
5 minutes ago, CBC said:

Hopefully Bennett will be in the next banners cuz the last time he was in one was in December in the Albedo banner.

He was on Keqing's. :gaycat4:

2 minutes ago, Dax said:

He was on Keqing's. :gaycat4:

Totally forgot that happened :oh: