Jump to content

Genshin Impact | 1.6 Midsummer Island | Klee 9/6 Kazuha 29/6


Mirrorcle

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • highwind44029

    209

  • ChatshireCat

    181

  • CBC

    167

  • Shendelzare

    159

5 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

 

Razor is better :sistrens:

I'm tired of killing the Electro Hypostasis for the lightning prisms. They should add another way to get those materials:rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

3 5* Pyro DPS already :deadbanana2:

 

 

the pyro payola continues ugh

if their elemental bonus wasnt so good, I'd kick diluc OUT

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so close to 180 pity and idk if I want to pull for Albedo (since I think he might work really well with buffed Zhongli) or save for Xiao/Ayaka

 

Shendelzare

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was never a fan of low hp = more attack in games.

She's a skip then

SBswcWq.thumb.png.9fea26eb4107e9ed2dbbcf

 

where are the buff males? i need a character with the electro fatui body :gaycat1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

I'm so close to 180 pity and idk if I want to pull for Albedo (since I think he might work really well with buffed Zhongli) or save for Xiao/Ayaka

 

Shendelzare

C6 Albedo and C5 Zhongli are kinda already ridiculous when paired... don’t ask me how I know. The amount of shields and energy they can produce WHEW

 

but Xiao is baby so that does make it a tough call. :chick3:

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, £than said:

C6 Albedo and C5 Zhongli are kinda already ridiculous when paired... don’t ask me how I know. The amount of shields and energy they can produce WHEW

 

but Xiao is baby so that does make it a tough call. :chick3:

Shendelzare

 

Got Albedo and C6 Fischl

C6 Fischl + Childe are kind of crazy

 

Shendelzare

Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I get decent sub stats the main stat is always garbage I-

 

This would have been good for my Zhongli if it literally had anything other than Elemental Mastery I'm sick

 

image.png

 

Shendelzare

Link to post
Share on other sites

They need to add the Crimson Agate tracker device seriously. It took me 5 days to collect 80 stones and there are 40 more stones to collect. :toofunny2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

They need to add the Crimson Agate tracker device seriously. It took me 5 days to collect 80 stones and there are 40 more stones to collect. :toofunny2:

you get the rest from the crimson wish anyway

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029

Mess I got Albedo. :skull: I risked pulling on the banner knowing the next 5-star was going to be the featured character because Bennett/Fischl/Sucrose are just super good. Only took me two multi wishes to get him. Looks like I'll end up not getting Ganyu. :weeps:

Link to post
Share on other sites
highwind44029
On 12/26/2020 at 2:38 AM, Khid said:

I need to build a different pyro character because Gouba missing all of the torches with his flamethrower while I slowly die from the cold is NOT it :rip:

Bouken Da Bouken :sistrens:

Edited by highwind44029
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Henry said:

Every time I get decent sub stats the main stat is always garbage I-

 

This would have been good for my Zhongli if it literally had anything other than Elemental Mastery I'm sick

 

image.png

 

Shendelzare

this would be good for venti. 

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Mess I got Albedo. :skull: I risked pulling on the banner knowing the next 5-star was going to be the featured character because Bennett/Fischl/Sucrose are just super good. Only took me two multi wishes to get him. Looks like I'll end up not getting Ganyu. :weeps:

ganyu is that bichh. her+pyro, ohhh lord. sorry for your loss.

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...