Genshin Impact | 1.6 Midsummer Island | Klee 9/6 Kazuha 29/6

Mirrorcle

highwind44029

I hope y'all have been doing the Hilichurl web event thingy for some extra primos. :sistrens:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Shendelzare

Kazuha is a main pop boy. I was not expecting him to slay so hard.:WAP:  

Now I need the primos. :rip:

damn ma I was planning on getting Yanfei constellations during the Zhongli banner, but now I probably need to save everything I have for Kazuha :WAP:

Wotamin

Kazuha is such a slay i didn't expect that :rip:

Literally prettiest burst in the entire game....I'm trying sooo hard to stay f2p but all the upcoming banners make it so hard ff

Just downloaded genshin in my workstation and my underbuilt hu tao hit 120k burst in floor 7. RNGsus must've anticipated my comeback.

3 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

Literally prettiest burst in the entire game....I'm trying sooo hard to stay f2p but all the upcoming banners make it so hard ff

Ughhhhm, he should've been an Inazuma Aether Skin but Mihoyo is so selfish lol jk

Chiidish
24 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

XIAO wheres XIAO

Yes I want HIM

Surprised electro traveler hasn’t leaked yet? Unless there’s no statue of the seven on the islands.

highwind44029
1 hour ago, Sorbet said:

Surprised electro traveler hasn’t leaked yet? Unless there’s no statue of the seven on the islands.

It's not hyping any banners so it's not surprising.

vdt38cp66io61.thumb.png.959d6655662922ac

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

It's not hyping any banners so it's not surprising.

Are you saying the leaks are a marketing scheme by Mihoyo? I could not believe it

5 hours ago, Wotamin said:

C'mon you got Mona on your avi...

2 hours ago, Sorbet said:

I assume she's prob being worked on by some kind of special team for extra security against leaks or they haven't began yet. Either way there's no Inazuma map yet so no statues for now. Maybe they'll leak next patch

CakeLikeRihanna
14 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Apparently the dressing room got an UI update

Skins?

Inazuma wings? :chick1:

• #FreeBritney Activist
11 hours ago, KasioKas said:

XIAO wheres XIAO

10 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Yes I want HIM

Not y'all wanting that FLOP Xiao when Kazuha is about to take over as the best Anemo character. :coffee2:

Mirrorcle
2 hours ago, Sesame said:

Not y'all wanting that FLOP Xiao when Kazuha is about to take over as the best Anemo character. :coffee2:

I wanted Xiao too but I made up my mind and pulled queen Ganyu. The best decision of my life. :alexz:

Valtersen

Did 25 wishes, got Jean & 2 Noelle's. I HATE IT HERE. I literally have Qiqi and Venti in my team so Jean is NO use to me :rip: Gonna wish until I Get Yanfei and then I'm OUT! Guaranteed Klee tho :heart:

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

Omg the timers for furniture crafting :rip:

Ikr? Wtf are they thinking :rip:

Won the 50/50 both times and got two Zhonglis and two Yanfeis in 100 pulls :party:

Also just realized I only had a C0 Noelle until this banner and it was the guaranteed Noelle from the discounted banner :skull:

Edited by Khid

Got C1 Yanfei, but didn't make it to pity for big dong Zhong yet. I also got C6 Diona now, which means easy melt reactions and 200 EM increase for Yanfei inside her healing circle. Can't wait to build Yanfei bestie :WAP: