Genshin Impact | 1.6 Midsummer Island | Klee 9/6 Kazuha 29/6

Mirrorcle

highwind44029

I got Geo Daddy Zhongli! :party: Along with him I got Xinyan, 2 copies of Chongyun, and 2 copies of Razor. I also got the 5* Claymore in the weapon banner (I used the 5 wishes from the Starglitter shop.) Low-key I kinda wanna build Noelle because it's so good on her. :rip:

Anyway, good luck to those pulling!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Shendelzare

so i'm close to pity about 73 pulls in guarantee.  but reddit says daddy zhongli is underwhelming and just a shield bot which i have with c6 noelle. should i still pull or wait for xiao. :chick3:

highwind44029
On 12/3/2020 at 11:11 AM, Margaux said:

so i'm close to pity about 73 pulls in guarantee.  but reddit says daddy zhongli is underwhelming and just a shield bot which i have with c6 noelle. should i still pull or wait for xiao. :chick3:

People think he's underwhelming because they're building him wrong. Many are trying to make physical build work on him because his attack animation looked good, but the most efficient way to build him is as a burst bot. The Geo Damage % hidden stat was an obvious clue for that.

I've seen someone do 60k AOE damage with him per burst and they were able to use it every 12 seconds, and I don't think they even had that much Energy Recharge. Their build was Noblesse x2, Petra x2 with Geo Damage% Goblet / Crit DMG% Circlet / HP% Sands. I'm personally going Crit Rate% Circlet and ATK% Sands since I don't have a lot of crit rate for him and his ult scales better from ATK. Even with Vortex Vanquisher, he's still better off going burst build, he just needs to build stacks before ulting for the 40% ATK bonus.

Anyway, I changed my Keqing build to Thundersoother set and she did like twice as much damage as before. :rip: Now I just need to max my Aquila Favonia so I can troll around with a Traveler DPS build who inherited her Gladiator set. :fan:

Lights and Waves

I wish we could get new outfits for the characters instead of a billion new characters. It takes so long to build a character up, that I’m not really interested in doing it all over again for these new ones.

Is this actually good? It seemed fad like at first, but I'm curious what everyone's experience is after playing since launch?

Im already all-in with Fate Grand Order, so the idea of playing another gacha game sounds exhausting tbh :monkey: but I'm tempted 

On 12/12/2020 at 9:22 AM, Newt said:

Is this actually good? It seemed fad like at first, but I'm curious what everyone's experience is after playing since launch?

Im already all-in with Fate Grand Order, so the idea of playing another gacha game sounds exhausting tbh :monkey: but I'm tempted 

yes. but it’s frustrating that i can’t level my characters up. my playtime is like 30 min per day. they gatekeep you with resin and other resources. unless you buy their resin refill. it’s enjoyable pre 40 ar. after finishing all quests, it’s a garbage collector simulator. im playing 2 gacha games atm. im just here waiting for the dragonspine update

6 hours ago, Margaux said:

yes. but it’s frustrating that i can’t level my characters up. my playtime is like 30 min per day. they gatekeep you with resin and other resources. unless you buy their resin refill. it’s enjoyable pre 40 ar. after finishing all quests, it’s a garbage collector simulator. im playing 2 gacha games atm. im just here waiting for the dragonspine update

In which case, I might just hold off. It looks fun, but gacha games are notoriously at their most "strict" at launch. They'll update the game to be more generous and feature-packed over time. 

6 hours ago, Margaux said:

albedo seems op. zhongli wishes he has what albedo has.  :gaycat6:

zhongli will be buffed :gaycat6:

hopefully he gets better

1 hour ago, Shendelzare said:

zhongli will be buffed :gaycat6:

hopefully he gets better

im waiting for xiao anyway. or ganyu maybe:johnald:

but albedo’s ult is so spammable. i cleared his trial run better than when i was running zhongli’s trial. 

47 minutes ago, Margaux said:

im waiting for xiao anyway. or ganyu maybe:johnald:

but albedo’s ult is so spammable. i cleared his trial run better than when i was running zhongli’s trial. 

If the 4stars with Ganyu also serves :WAP: 

Same! Albedo's trial was over in a sec :rip: If Zhongli didn't looked so good I wouldn't have pulled for him :monkey: