Genshin Impact | 1.6 Midsummer Island | Klee 9/6 Kazuha 29/6

Mirrorcle

Shendelzare
5 minutes ago, Margaux said:

playing on mobile in abyss is so annoying. the lag, enemies not taking any damage because of the horrible ping. me not being able to switch characters because of lag. why make abyss 11 energy drained punishment. this game is so homophobic. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

i was a mobile player at first too but went I switched like a faq to pc, i cant bring myself to play on my phone again

Spoiler

i still suck at the abyss tho

6c9uA4Q.gif

Edited by Shendelzare
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• ChatshireCat

• CBC

• Shendelzare

highwind44029
1 hour ago, Margaux said:

goorl. im stuck at abyss 11-3. im lacking on good artifacts. mihoyo is setting me up i swear. case in fact, i always reach pity on banners, and it’s not even the feature one. i also can’t have good rolls even for substats. it always roll on hp and def. pick a struggle. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

You can use Wanderer's Troupe on Ganyu. You should have a few good ones by now just from doing world bosses and weeklies. She cheeses those electro fatui so hard with 100% uptime burst.

highwind44029

Also, I got C6 Xingqiu so sadly I will have to skip Miss Ganyu. I hope Xiao is worth it, I don't really have a good polearm. :skull:

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

You can use Wanderer's Troupe on Ganyu. You should have a few good ones by now just from doing world bosses and weeklies. She cheeses those electro fatui so hard with 100% uptime burst.

i use wanderer’s troupe. and electro fatui isn’t the problem, it’s the electro cicin mage and fatui pyro agent. when he do the invisible move, he can oneshot ganyu and klee. electro cicin mage always teleport and  waste my time running and ****. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

highwind44029
1 hour ago, Margaux said:

i use wanderer’s troupe. and electro fatui isn’t the problem, it’s the electro cicin mage and fatui pyro agent. when he do the invisible move, he can oneshot ganyu and klee. electro cicin mage always teleport and  waste my time running and ****. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

Use Venti.

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

Shendelzare
4 minutes ago, Henry said:

The stupid ****ing wolf refuses to give me his butt plug looking drop I'm sick

8azubMr.gif

I can relate to this

My ningguang is stuck at all skill level 8

6c9uA4Q.gif

highwind44029

All that wolf does is drop his tail. I could literally max my Venti's ult but I'm keeping it at Level 8 because it takes 1.15m Mora and like 28 yellow books. :skull: The only ults worth maxing for that cost are Bennett's and Xingqiu's because of how much they scale.

49 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

I can relate to this

My ningguang is stuck at all skill level 8

6c9uA4Q.gif

Stuck on 7/6/6 for weeks now 

6c9uA4Q.gif

ChatshireCat
10 hours ago, Margaux said:

6c9uA4Q.gif

Use xinqiu or some other hydro character to permafreeze the bitch with ganyu

6c9uA4Q.gif

I’m sick of this game. Why does the abyss spiral still have a geo buff again. Isn’t this the third week in a row? Mihoyo needs to STOP with that FLOP element. 

Also I’ve been stuck on roll 74 on the limited time character banner for so long now and I don’t want Ganyu, and I don’t think I want Xiao, and possibly even not Hu Tao and I just don’t know when I’ll ever be able to pull again. :biblio: I even burned a few primo gems on the weapon banner for 3-4 pulls because I want some new things.

:deadbanana4:

6c9uA4Q.gif

Edited by Sesame
22 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Leaks about future characters possibly? :sistrens:

Hide contents

Kevin? A Grandma? :sistrens:

Mess. This explains why Inazuma isn’t coming for like 5 months. They need more time to develop characters. I didn’t think they’d release a dual element character until much later on honestly. I wonder how that will affect party setup buffs. I bet my life that they won’t even make him the mercy unity and just throw him on a banner with an older unit as the mercy. The whales are about to SPEND. 

:WAP:

highwind44029
1 hour ago, Sesame said:

I’m sick of this game. Why does the abyss spiral still have a geo buff again. Isn’t this the third week in a row? Mihoyo needs to STOP with that FLOP element.

Abyss resets every 15 days. It's only been the second cycle of this new Abyss. Not sure how long it will be because the last one (where Pyro was meta in Abyss 12) lasted from launch until December. I don't expect it to change anytime soon so I'm just building a lot of other characters that will be good for it. Ningguang in particular is my current project in between farming artifacts from the Dragonspine domain.

ChatshireCat
1 hour ago, Sesame said:

Mess. This explains why Inazuma isn’t coming for like 5 months. They need more time to develop characters. I didn’t think they’d release a dual element character until much later on honestly. I wonder how that will affect party setup buffs. I bet my life that they won’t even make him the mercy unity and just throw him on a banner with an older unit as the mercy. The whales are about to SPEND. 

:WAP:

Apparently it might just be an old code name for the MC during testing, a woodvale-folklore tea

6c9uA4Q.gif

Mirrorcle
21 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Can yall help me out with random raids and fighting cubes/regisvines? I swear this game has the most terminology I have ever seen in a game :deadbanana4:

What's your world level and server? UID?

ChatshireCat
20 minutes ago, Margaux said:

if raiden is also a sword user. it’s over for keqing. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

She's definitely going to be using a katana, poor electro cat girl

6c9uA4Q.gif

Sweet Sexy Savage
3 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

What's your world level and server? UID?

America, world level 2 

UID: 618854114 :flower:

Sweet Sexy Savage

Can we talk about how broken Ganyu is? Especially when you lead with her and then pull out Beidou/Xingqiu? That was a classic

6c9uA4Q.gif

35 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Can we talk about how broken Ganyu is? Especially when you lead with her and then pull out Beidou/Xingqiu? That was a classic

6c9uA4Q.gif

she’s mpg. she outdamages my klee and keqing with good artifacts. while she has subpar artifacts with def and hp. plus a f2p prototype bow. if only she doesn’t die with like 2 hits. 

6c9uA4Q.gif

Mirrorcle
5 hours ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

America, world level 2 

UID: 618854114 :flower:

Sorry luv can't help. I'm on Asian server. :toofunny2:

highwind44029

I'm bored. There's just nothing to do after acing Spiral Abyss. I'mma lose it too because I've been farming the Dragonspine Domain and I haven't really gotten any good artifacts. Time to go back to Noblesse/Bloodstained Domain.

Shendelzare
49 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I'm bored. There's just nothing to do after acing Spiral Abyss. I'mma lose it too because I've been farming the Dragonspine Domain and I haven't really gotten any good artifacts. Time to go back to Noblesse/Bloodstained Domain.

the hypostasis event is just boring ugh. maybe we deserve another food delivery event

How many Primos do you think we can gather from here to Xiao's event? My pity for Ganyu's banner was a costellation for my Mona :weeps: I'm just gonna have to save for Xiao.