• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• ChatshireCat

• Shendelzare

• Sesame

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

I literally just have the 4 from the story and Noelle 4 stars

Edit: should I get constellations for the main char right away?

You should use your primogems only to wish on limited event banners (Intertwined Fate) for a character that you like, ignore the standard banner unless you get free wishes (acquaint fates) to wish on it.

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/genshin-impact-gacha-wishes-banners-pity-system

W8vEiPt.gif

5 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

Imo, just use the characters that you like :gaycat4:

5 hours ago, Margaux said:

oh. well. i guess use those for the mean time. and if you ever like a character then roll for them. if you just want to progress then i suggest you roll on this banner since the four stars in albedo’s banner are all top tiers. 

yes, those are free anyway. i didn’t build mc tbh. she’s stuck collecting dust. because it is such a cop out to level up each of her talents since, if you upgrade her anemo form, it will not carry on her geo form. and we have limited resources. unless you really like mc or have no other characters to choose from. 

edit: you should prob reroll for atleast one five star. for you to progress easier. that’s what i did. 

2 hours ago, Chileno said:

You should use your primogems only to wish on limited event banners (Intertwined Fate) for a character that you like, ignore the standard banner unless you get free wishes (acquaint fates) to wish on it.

https://www.inverse.com/gaming/genshin-impact-gacha-wishes-banners-pity-system

W8vEiPt.gif

How Do I reroll?

DO you guys level up chars through combat or books? Which books do you use?

ChatshireCat
7 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

How Do I reroll?

DO you guys level up chars through combat or books? Which books do you use?

https://gamewith.net/genshin-impact/article/show/22243 

(it takes a long ass time, so i'd you recommend rerolling for Bennett (a 4* stronger than most 5*s), rather than for a particular 5*)

Leveling is through books, combat exp is neglible. 

ChatshireCat
12 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Y'all want me to start all over??? 

WOVNj00.gif

You don't have to, I didn't cause its a chore, but I'd throw some wishes at the albedo banner cause of all of its 4*s are good and pity carries over

WOVNj00.gif

Edited by ChatshireCat
28 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

You don't have to, I didn't cause its a chore, but I'd throw some wishes at the albedo banner cause of all of its 4*s are good and pity carries over

WOVNj00.gif

maybe i'll do it this weekend if i'm bored.. how long does it take to reroll a good ss char? or is it pure luck

Shendelzare
44 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

oh wow, how much more buffs will he get :jonny5:

Why does Dong-li get all of these buffs after his banner is over? I would have pulled for him if he wasn’t trash back then 

:WAP:

Mirrorcle
9 hours ago, Margaux said:

i only leveled my main dps. which is klee at 85 and keqing at 87. they would be 90 but im saving my exp books for ganyu and xiao. 

W8vEiPt.gif

Are you at WL 7 or 8? Do you find it hard to fight the wolf boss with characters below level 90? I wanna spin for Xiao too so I definitely need to save my exp books for him.

W8vEiPt.gif

Just now, Mirrorcle said:

Are you at WL 7 or 8? Do you find it hard to fight the wolf boss with characters below level 90? I wanna spin for Xiao too so I definitely need to save my exp books for him.

W8vEiPt.gif

im at wl7. bosses aren’t even that hard to fight tbh. it’s like the same when i was at wl6. and i just recently leveled up my keqing and klee for abyss. i was fighting world bosses underleveled for about 2 weeks. 

W8vEiPt.gif

I have C5 fischl right now and I was wondering if y’all think it’d be worth it to buy the copy from the shop? I’m saving in case they add five stars to the shop, but I ran a domain with a C6 fischl and she kinda slayed

highwind44029
12 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

I read that a lot of people not recommending to level up characters to 90 at WL 7. The increased in stats from level 80 to 90 doesn't justify with the amount of EXP books and mora required but it's enough to just ascending them and level up the weapons to level 90 since this can be farmed, is it true? or should I just stay at WL 6 for now until I have enough EXP books?

I'm at AR49 btw.

I'm at AR53 and I've only ascended two things: Venti (who is still 80/90) and the Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds (also 80/90) that I use for Klee. I haven't even begun leveling anybody up to 90. Compared to the amount of resources you'll spend, you don't get much out of it. I'd rather level a few more characters to 70 to have more picks for Abyss than level a single character to 90.

Anyway, my best time remaining in Abyss 12-3 is 6:45 (need 7:00 for 3 stars), please kill me. :jonny:

Mirrorcle
6 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I'm at AR53 and I've only ascended two things: Venti (who is still 80/90) and the Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds (also 80/90) that I use for Klee. I haven't even begun leveling anybody up to 90. Compared to the amount of resources you'll spend, you don't get much out of it. I'd rather level a few more characters to 70 to have more picks for Abyss than level a single character to 90.

Anyway, my best time remaining in Abyss 12-3 is 6:45 (need 7:00 for 3 stars), please kill me. :jonny:

Oh lord, are all your artifacts at max level? How about the talents? 

I have 4 char lvl 80, 3 lvl 70, 2 lvl 60 and I can't even get through floor 10-1. :deadbanana4:

highwind44029
41 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Oh lord, are all your artifacts at max level? How about the talents? 

I have 4 char lvl 80, 3 lvl 70, 2 lvl 60 and I can't even get through floor 10-1. :deadbanana4:

h0Vk1bY.png

These are the ones that I use, I honestly kinda wanna just farm talent materials for them just to get it out of the way. I also have a spare Gladiator Set and Wanderer's Troupe that I use for the ones I bring to Abyss.

Edit: Only Venti, Keqing, Bennett, Klee, and the spare Gladiator Set (formerly Keqing's set) are the ones that are full +20. I got burnt out by artifact farming, I probably won't be doing it for a while.

Edited by highwind44029
1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

h0Vk1bY.png

These are the ones that I use, I honestly kinda wanna just farm talent materials for them just to get it out of the way. I also have a spare Gladiator Set and Wanderer's Troupe that I use for the ones I bring to Abyss.

Edit: Only Venti, Keqing, Bennett, Klee, and the spare Gladiator Set (formerly Keqing's set) are the ones that are full +20. I got burnt out by artifact farming, I probably won't be doing it for a while.

girl, you have a lot of 5 stars. how much have you spent. please don’t tell me you’re f2p

W8vEiPt.gif

highwind44029
50 minutes ago, Margaux said:

girl, you have a lot of 5 stars. how much have you spent. please don’t tell me you’re f2p

W8vEiPt.gif

f2p btw

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

highwind44029

I'm joking though. I've bought Welkin, BP, and one of each item in the crystal top-up because of the x2 bonus. IMO that's worth the money if you're willing to spend it, but the default rates are too much so I haven't really bought anything beyond that.

1 minute ago, highwind44029 said:

I'm joking though. I've bought Welkin, BP, and one of each item in the crystal top-up because of the x2 bonus. IMO that's worth the money if you're willing to spend it, but the default rates are too much so I haven't really bought anything beyond that.

sis you’re so lucky i spent x2 top up minus the two smallest crystal. and i have 7 5 stars, 2 are weapons and a 4 characters. 

W8vEiPt.gif

just finished ganyu’s test run and wow. my aims aren’t even that good and i just hit the floor, the frosflake arrows still blooms and hit the enemies. plus her ult is like up all the time. :jonny6:

Shendelzare
4 minutes ago, Margaux said:

just finished ganyu’s test run and wow. my aims aren’t even that good and i just hit the floor, the frosflake arrows still blooms and hit the enemies. plus her ult is like up all the time. :jonny6:

what constellation are you with her now?  

Edited by Shendelzare
Shendelzare
1 minute ago, Margaux said:

yes on asia. got her already. 

mess, just edited my post.

are you going for c6? :gaycat4: