Genshin Impact | 1.5 Beneath the Light of Jadeite | ZL 28.04

Mirrorcle

Mirrorcle
2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

h0Vk1bY.png

These are the ones that I use, I honestly kinda wanna just farm talent materials for them just to get it out of the way. I also have a spare Gladiator Set and Wanderer's Troupe that I use for the ones I bring to Abyss.

Edit: Only Venti, Keqing, Bennett, Klee, and the spare Gladiator Set (formerly Keqing's set) are the ones that are full +20. I got burnt out by artifact farming, I probably won't be doing it for a while.

Wow your list makes mine look like rotten potato especially the weapons and artifacts.:WAP: 

I've been farming artifacts only since WL45 but I still don't even own a full sets of lvl20. :toofunny2:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• ChatshireCat

• Shendelzare

• Margaux

highwind44029
25 minutes ago, Margaux said:

sis you’re so lucky i spent x2 top up minus the two smallest crystal. and i have 7 5 stars, 2 are weapons and a 4 characters. 

W8vEiPt.gif

My account was a reroll though. I got Keqing in the Novice banner and Jean in Venti's banner. My last few 5* pulls were insane though. After I got Zhongli, I got another Keqing after 20 pulls, then after another 10 pull, I got Albedo. :rip:

highwind44029
6 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Wow your list makes mine look like rotten potato especially the weapons and artifacts.:WAP: 

I've been farming artifacts only since WL45 but I still don't even own a full sets of lvl20. :toofunny2:

I pretty much used most of my resin farming for Venti's VV set. :skull: Then one time I farmed it for like one day and got a lot pieces with good substats.

My Klee's artifacts are actually pretty subpar, she's getting carried hard by a 5* weapon. I guess Keqing's the one with the best set, I think I only farmed Thundersoother for 4 straight days and got what I wanted.

Anyway, banner is up in Asia but I don't have primogems left. Maybe I should whip out the wallet?

ppoprilfe.thumb.gif.6a9e4e08c9cbc856f6fd

highwind44029

Welp, I got another Keqing. :toofunny2: She's C2 now. My Noelle is C6 now so I'm not sure I want to keep pulling.

15 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

mess, just edited my post.

are you going for c6? :gaycat4:

no. im gunning for xiao too. :chick3:

highwind44029

The good news about getting Keqing is that I'm guaranteed to get Xiao when his banner rolls around. Sorry cocogoat queen.

highwind44029

Oop. I finally did it.

Spoiler

Zm4Iamq.png

Miss Keqing always carries.

15 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Oop. I finally did it.

Hide contents

Zm4Iamq.png

Miss Keqing always carries.

love that for you. 

W8vEiPt.gif

highwind44029
14 minutes ago, Margaux said:

i doubted her. thinking she’s just gonna be a cryo amber.

giphy.gif

She is, except with a backward dash on E and a much bigger radius and longer duration on R. Amber took one step (and immediately fell to the ground) so Miss Ganyu could fly.

giphy.gif

Edited by highwind44029
Topmaster 2
52 minutes ago, Margaux said:

i doubted her. thinking she’s just gonna be a cryo amber.

giphy.gif

Clearly not 

giphy.gif

16 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Y'all want me to start all over??? 

WOVNj00.gif

Girl, don’t bother rerolling. It’s so stupid in a game like this with a halfway decent mercy system. Anytime you want to use wishes for new characters, just do it on the limited time event character banners. So the one that’s Albedo or soon to be Ganyu. All of your pulls carry over so you don’t have to hoard and spend them all at once for the mercy pull between 75-90. You’ll easily get enough primo gems from the story to mercy at least one five star. I’ve been playing since the start of November and already have 3.

Not her ult having a cooldown of 15 secs but also lasting 15 secs on the field, it's also huge, maybe she snapedt

W8vEiPt.gif

Edited by Chileno

How often do banners update. I don't want a bow & arrow hero..

Is albedo good?

ChatshireCat
24 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

How often do banners update. I don't want a bow & arrow hero..

Is albedo good?

He's okay, but the next banner is Xiao (and rumored Zhongli rerun). Xiao is similar to Ganyu power-level (might be stronger if he gets buffed right before release like Albedo/Ganyu) according to leakers, and Zhongli is going to be broken post-buff.

ChatshireCat

Pulling Ganyu, probably going to spend for Xiao, skipping Ayaka/Hutao

yes I did switch like a f4g on ganyu/ayaka

ok WAIT it's kinda cool that I can change my main char's element using the statues :jonny:

41 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

nvm hated ganyu's trial

The only thing her trial/quest did for me was show me how amazing that ult of hers would be with my diluc but I still don’t want to pull since I don’t have a good bow 

Also not Mihoyo making it rain during the quest line combat trial to make people think she’s a god :clap3:

They almost had me 

highwind44029

UGH Xingqiu is still THAT bitch. He does so much more damage now that I've upgraded his talents a bit. :jonny:

Also I finally got another R5 Harbinger of Dawn (I used my previous one as enhancement fodder :skull:), perhaps I should start building Albedo too. :eli: