Genshin Impact | 1.4 Windblume | Venti 17.03, Childe TBA

Mirrorcle

1 hour ago, Valtersen said:

just finished the liyue storyline and omg :jonny5: THE BEST THING I'VE EVER WITNESSED

meltdown #1:

Reveal hidden contents

why TF is ninguang a 4 star WHO TF MADE HER A 4STAR SHE DESERVED TO GET A 5STAR TREATMENT SHE'S AN ICON SHE'S A LEGEND WE LOVE HER WE WANT HER WE NEED HER

meltdown #2:

Reveal hidden contents

being a f2p player feels like SH*T cause I wanna cry about my team :sosad: after this amazing storyline where I saw all of the adepti, keqing, ganyu, ningguang (even tho I have her) I'm back to f*cking DIONA jesus christ I hate her so much, all that primos and everything for NOTHING she's so weak but thank you for giving some advantage to razor I guess :rip:

lemme get a few ningguang constellations really quick :rip:

:jonny5:

YAS!, Ningguang was actually meant to be a 5* in the early stages but I'm guessing they demoted her because they hate successful women. :monkey:

but at least it will be easier to get her constellations. :heart:

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• highwind44029

• Shendelzare

• Margaux

• ChatshireCat

3 hours ago, Valtersen said:

just finished the liyue storyline and omg :jonny5: THE BEST THING I'VE EVER WITNESSED

meltdown #1:

Reveal hidden contents

why TF is ninguang a 4 star WHO TF MADE HER A 4STAR SHE DESERVED TO GET A 5STAR TREATMENT SHE'S AN ICON SHE'S A LEGEND WE LOVE HER WE WANT HER WE NEED HER

meltdown #2:

Reveal hidden contents

being a f2p player feels like SH*T cause I wanna cry about my team :sosad: after this amazing storyline where I saw all of the adepti, keqing, ganyu, ningguang (even tho I have her) I'm back to f*cking DIONA jesus christ I hate her so much, all that primos and everything for NOTHING she's so weak but thank you for giving some advantage to razor I guess :rip:

lemme get a few ningguang constellations really quick :rip:

i use diona on my team so i can get her namecard. top tier namecard, i fear :alexz2:

12 hours ago, Henry said:

Also Venti + Jean banners for 1.4 it seems 

Evo8KKuWYAINJty?format=png&name=large

I'm down for a Jean banner if it has Lisa constellations. :duca:

Edit: I guess we're getting Skyward Harp and Aquila Favonia on the weapon banner?

Edited by highwind44029

it seems like mhy is capitalizing on weapon banners now. the horror story about those who spend thousands of dollars for staff of homa. 

anyway i finished abyss 11. onto abyss 12:biblio:

I forgot that Abyss reset. I completely just tuned out of it because Abyss 12 was some BS. :rip:

I got Staff of Homa finally. At least my Zhongli will do lots more damage now.

OMG Venti then Childe banner are coming next and I need both of them. Rip my wallet :WAP:

Redeemption code:

KTNSCQWW922M = 100 primos + 10 mystic ore

ET7ADQFF8KJR = 100 primos + 5 Heros wit

PSNTC8FEQK4D = 100 primos + 50K mora

Edited by Mirrorcle
7 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

we now have a dating simulation girlies, zhongli when?

Childe already flirted with my male MC throughout his quests. It’s only a matter of time

:jonny5:

In b4 the CCP shuts Mihoyo down for gay weeb stuff